[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sure feels good not having a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1464526152360.jpg (183KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1464526152360.jpg
183KB, 550x550px
Sure feels good not having a job
>>
what do you do for fun besides shitpost and masturbate
>>
>>37559486
what about when your parents die?

You'll be 50 with no work experience. Doomed to be a hobo and potentially starve to death
>>
>>37559498
To not fall into a degenerate cycle, I make sure to regularly exercise and study. I play vidya and shitpost when im finished with those things.

>>37559520
I moved out. It's so piss easy to make money on the internet it's not even funny. It feels like im cheating life.
>>
>>37559486
It's terrible.
When my PC breaks I have no money to fix and have to wait for my dad to give me some money to buy some shitty weak ass part like a geforce gtx 440.

I can't pay sub for any mmo or buy video games on steam either.

Also I literally post on 4chan like your pic.
>>
>>37559550
Pls tell. How do I into money?
>>
>>37559550
tell me your secrets lad
>>
>>37559596
>>37559598
Look into making e-books and trading.
>>
>>37559648
That doesnt sound easy.
>>
>>37559657
It takes a productive mindset, something i'd look into getting if I were you. It makes being a NEET a dream come true instead of a nightmare of apathy.
>>
>>37559699
>its easy making money online
>well actually not really you have to work hard and have a productive mindset
That sounds an awful lot like having a job op :^)
>>
>>37559752
>Spend a hour on X or Y whenever I want
>Earn more bucks than a wagie
You're delusional if you believe you want a life of absolutely no productivity of any kind.
>>
>>37559783
Why so defensive?
How much do you even make op?
If you pull a liveable income from just an hour of that then you got it made :^)
>>
>>37559831
Average about 500 a day, but to be fair that average is dwindling till I release a new book or if a investment doesnt go swell.
>Why so defensive?
I'm just talking to you
>>
>>37559859
How did you get your book published?
Is it some kind of biography or a work of fiction
>>
>>37559878
Remember, they're 99 cent shit books that you get off of kindle, anyone can publish books their as long as its long enough. I look into whatever topic is popular at a time and make a quick little shit to sell. When fifty shades of gray was hard hitting I wrote some smut, but these days self help books seem to be on the rise. People are getting lazier and lazier and they want to buy a magic book that'll help fix their life.
>>
>>37559923
Most interesting indeed
>>
>>37559486
>Sure feels good not having a job
desuuu
from bed to shitpostan,
living the life
>>
File: Cyberfox_2017-06-07_12-58-52.png (379KB, 744x340px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberfox_2017-06-07_12-58-52.png
379KB, 744x340px
>>37559923
mvghjmuhfjhttgcdh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.