[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why haven't you gotten a GF with a caretaker complex yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 1496441388386.png (509KB, 808x798px) Image search: [Google]
1496441388386.png
509KB, 808x798px
So why haven't you gotten a GF with a caretaker complex yet?
>>
They don't exist IRL.
>>
File: Sadness.jpg (141KB, 563x364px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness.jpg
141KB, 563x364px
that's me and my gf as she gently applies hemorrhoid cream to my unwashed anus every night, as I apologise to her that she has to do this
>>
>>37558892
Who made this shitty meme. Does it comes from 4chan?
>>
>>37558907
They honestly do but you have to be an "alpha" mess. A woman will stick around and take care of a broke, loser alpha (even if he's abusive) but when you start acting weak and pathetic, she like all women will quickly lose respect and fuck off.
>>
>When he's a fucking mess but you love and take care of him anyway
What she means
>When you're in love with drug addict Chad who parties like hell and you gotta nurse his hangover after he got into a fight fueled by cocaine and mdma
>>
>>37558930
>tfw I had a girl try to do this to me but I rejected her
I don't need anyones help I can help myself
>>
>>37558930
>weak and pathetic
Those two words practically describe me completely.
>>
>>37558892
Is this the Pipi thread? Please post more, I need some good feels.
>>
>>37559003
I as well. I cry all the time, have social anxiety to the point other people are apprehensive around me, and wish I was dead, I also have a mommy gf fetish(?)

girls like me, but just because they way I look
>>
>>37559055
>girls like me, but just because they way I look
Yeah I know this feel. It's bittersweet, cause it's better than being ugly, but it hurts to see the change in their expression from excitement to contempt after five minutes of conversation.
>>
File: 1485452756301.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485452756301.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>37559092
>see the change in their expression from excitement to contempt after five minutes of conversation
every time
>>
>>37558892
where are all these "caretaker" GF's at?
>>
>>37558892
hahahahahah that picture is fucking stupid women don't have the same sacrificial love as men. men want to protect and provide for women. women will be disgusted if she had to take care of a guy. that picture was made by a man projecting his love and what he desires in women.
>>
>>37558892
They're rare as fuck, wish I could one tho.
>>
>>37558892
Had one once. They leave once they come to the realization their tending will yield no fruit. If they can't caretake with actual effectiveness that hurts them and they'll eventually leave to avoid that.
Tend to your aches and pains and maybe your massive hangover after you made an ass of yourself at a party or when you're having an incredibly shit day? Sure. Thats doable and will have results.
Tending to you when you're on the downhill again from clinical depression and you STILL don't have a job because you physically are unable to be motivated? No. Thats backbreaking labor you won't even be able to appreciate, let alone express in a meaninful way, that will produce no results and the more knowledgeable ones will know your recovery wasn't even their doing just you naturally coming out of the slump.

They, and most women to a smaller degree, like to "fix-up" men into a person that more suits them. Ask any of them in the right way and they'll admit that even if the man does something they don't like they legitimately think they can change that. Some even take it as a challenge. Look at 50 Shades that women fucking love. 2/3rds of that series is about the chick trying and succeeding in changing a man into her ideal partner AFTER the first third was about finding him lacking in several aspects that otherwise didn't detract from his likeable traits.

If you're desirable AND fixable they'll stay but lacking either or both of those they'll leave you at the worst time.
>>
>>37559092
>>37559138
Holding conversations is a skill that's built with practice and there's a ton of material on the internet and in libraries that can help you learn to connect with people. It's one of those things you can learn and master in a week or two if you're serious about it I don't see the problem. It's much easier than the work it takes to be beautiful if you're not already so.
>>
>>37559394
i don't think that following some guidelines on how to be normal will make me normal
also i don't have that many opportunities to practice since im beta
i can only talk with people one on one and i am still bad even then
nobody wants to be in one on one situation with spergs especially girls
>>
>>37559394
Having to fake your personality sucks, tho. It's walking on eggshells all the time and the smallest slips ruin the whole thing. Besides there a lot to lie about and hide, which is not that simple. They can't realize you have no friends or no sexual experience or that youre just running lines from a website cause you dont know how to talk.
>>
>>37558892
why is peepee a rainbow slime
>>
>>37558892
>tfw savior complex with daydreams about rescuing someone from their shit life, taking care of them and making them happy

However I've never been in a romantic relationship with someone who needed saving and never will because I know it's dysfunctional and better left as a fantasy
>>
>>37559030
I have Pipi's seen 10000 times but you can have them.
>>
>>37559541
It's never ever going to let me post without text.
>>
>>37559563
Last one. That feel when no pretty tomboy-esque girlfriend.
>>
>>37559586
Can I get a sauce? What are these images called? Gimme something man
>>
>>37558892
I have one. She even jokes that my version of cleaning is taking shit out of my room and putting it on the bench.

Once time I jokingly told her that she wasn't going to have my kids and she legit cried. I think I've found a keeper.
>>
File: 1491066641918.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491066641918.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>37559541
>tfw no Pipi gf to save you from misery
>>
>>37558907
They do in non-western societies. Here in the west you have to find a first or second generation immigrant girl who is westernized enough to not be a boring doormat, but retaining some family values from the old country.

One of the few benefits of being an Asian American dude is greater access to that subgroup of marriage material girls.
>>
>>37559394
That is a skill that doesn't improve with reading about it, I can confirm. I've read around 10 books on how to talk to people, I could give a lecture on how to talk to people. But goddamn when I get into a conversation my mind just keeps going in circles or I black out completely.
>>
>>37559704
No one can save you from misery or yourself. The sooner this dumb fucking board learns that the better.
>>
>>37559721
And the downside is that as soon as she comes into contact with any foreigner she's cucking you hard.

>>37559734
Just from the way you type you come across as an immature 18 year old or a 16 year old. Either way, you're not holding a conversation with anyone.
>>
File: 1488106597082.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1488106597082.png
43KB, 446x367px
>>37559738
>No one can save you from misery or yourself.
don't be so sure about it
>>
>>37558892
I mean, is good to have a qt to take care of you when you need it, to be there when you are feeling like shit, shouldn't be like that most of the time, or she will get tired of your shit
>>
>>37559763
It's a fact of life. If you can't pull yourself out of your misery no one will
>>
>>37559759
>as soon as she comes into contact with any foreigner she's cucking you hard
>first or second generation immigrant
they've grown up here so "foreigners" don't have the same novelty appeal that they do to more fobby girls. the type that I'm describing rarely dates outside their ethnicity, let alone their race.
>>
>>37559759
>Just from the way you type you come across as an immature 18 year old or a 16 year old. Either way, you're not holding a conversation with anyone.
Ouch, noted. I'm 21, actually. You're not wrong though, maybe I really am autistic.
>>
>had a "lesbian" friend
>always used to come over
>would workout together
>used to try to clean my apartment
>told her she shouldnt be doing that if shes not my girlfriend
>"i guess we found our problem then right?"
>sperg out
>never ask her out on a date
>eventually fuck her but find out later shes a klepto and was stealing shit from me
>>
>>37559828
i know
but it might help
an impuls or motivation idk
>>
>>37559055
you sound like my ideal bf desuu
>>
>>37559836
If you're dating naturalised girls you have no advantage. The only group you have an advantage over is true hick girls from YOUR racial group. Hence why when they meet whites you're cucked.

>>37559841
Take your vocabulary and turn it down for an audience by 5-10 years. Then you might sound non-autistic
>>
>>37558892
>tfw this is me but I'm also a bit of a mess
I think it's about balance. I'm attracted to people with some negative qualities but I also want to see hope in them, like my love could mean something to them
>>
File: 06.gif (2MB, 350x156px) Image search: [Google]
06.gif
2MB, 350x156px
>be former sperglord neet
>get my shit together at the age of 26
>women start to display interest in me
>the only women I can attract are basically roasty sluts
>realize ALL women are basically roasty sluts
>disenfranchised and disgusted with 99% of women
>this makes me more attractive to roasty sluts
>>
>>37559926
>If you're dating naturalised girls you have no advantage
what makes you say that? I've dated several girls fitting both OP's description and mine, and none have ever dated outside their race. I'm well aware that many Asian American girls prefer to date white people, but the type that match OP's description are much less likely to.

I'm about to marry one and out of the three girls in her family, the closest they've come to dating a non-asian was a hapa dude. I can't explain their reasoning though.
>>
dating someone with a caretaker complex would feel extremely condescending and i can't live with myself unless i'm fulfilling my own needs
>>
>>37558892
>So why haven't you gotten a GF with a caretaker complex yet?
I did except she's pretty crazy. Like batshit insane and I don't know what kind of stuff she does that she will literally never admit to me or tell me the truth. She's actually not my gf, we just live together.

It's really sort of an unhealthy codependency. She badly wants affection from basically anybody because her parents were both neglectful and abusive. I have autism and/or agoraphobia and she enables me to live my life by being my mommy and carting me around places and doing things for me.

As fucked up as all of that sounds, I think if she left we would actually both still be worse off.
>>
>>37560042
Because the amount the want chink cock is equaled or even outweighed by the amount who want to play caretaker for white cock?

Your anecdote means nothing
>>
>>37558892
It's called co-dependency. They have CD anonymous meetings. You're welcome.
>>
>>37559541
>>37559563
>>37559586
What a depressing fantasy, both because of boys hopelessly wishing it would be true, and girls for pretending that it does or could.

Also
>spaghetti
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.