[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170525_105454.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_105454.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Recently, my mom and dad were in a heated argument. I love both of my parents, but my dad went too far and said some really fucked up things to her, even wanting to divorce. About 2 years ago my mom had depression and overdosed on pills. She was completely fine untill the argument happened. Now she is just emotionless and unusual all the time. She doesn't go to work and just lays in her bed all day. When i come home she opens my rooms door every 5 minutes without any reason and sais nothing, just staring at random objects in my room. When i ask her a question she takes 5 minutes to utter a word and its mostly things without any context or meaning. She doesnt smile ,she doesnt laugh. Its just the same expression. She doesnt talk to anyone anymore, her phone is always off. Ive tried to help her, i wanted to get a psychiatrist involved but she seems to not even care. What do i do? Are the things shes doing a sign of depression or is it something else? Sorry if i have gramatical mistakes, English isnt my first language.
>picture unrelated
>>
>>37557510
You are young and probably don't know both sides. Let me spell it out. Your father was right because she was probably fucking around with Chad. She covered it up with pitying and overdosing, but your dad was such an alpha that he didn't want to stay cucked. Now she is just depressed because she didn't trap him like the self-pretentious slut that she is.
>>
>>37557558
Winner winner chicken dinner.
Your moms a hoe.
>>
>>37557558
The argument did start because my dad thought my mom she was cheating on him but i dont know the facts and i dont want my parents to divorce. I dont want to take a side and i was just hoping to know if my moms actions are a sympton of anything
>>
>>37557629
They are symptoms for her trying to play up the sympathy card to get your father back so she can have her cake and eat it too. If I were you, I would want my parents to divorce, simply because I wouldn't want my dad to be that little of a man. I mean, you would rather him stick around for your happiness so she can get rammed by Chad's dick every time he goes to work?
>>
File: 1483983320703.png (24KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1483983320703.png
24KB, 633x772px
>>37557510
Your mom is a dumb bitch, if she cared for you, she would talk to you. You dad is on the right tract, get with the program.
>>
>>37557510
First off, I know you're comfortable in r9k but this is an /adv/ thread.

What's your dad doing about it? She's clearly depressed, has he not seen the signs or taken any action? Be there for her, anon. I don't mean get a psychiatrist, but hang out with her, spend time with and be in her presence. If anything it'll remind her she has someone to live for. Otherwise I'd prepare to see her hanging from the ceiling in the next few months.
>>
>>37557733
If she talked to him, it would only be to praise her narcissistic thoughts about how she "needed" to cheat because his dad was emotionally abusing her by never being around and how that wasn't fair to her. He is lucky she is not trying to brainwash him into some SJW cuck to create a lineage of weak and inferior males. OP should be grateful he is just ignorant and not just a fuck tool for some girl studying for her liberal arts degree while he slaves over her and buys her constant affection.
>>
>>37557737
Good, this piece of trash woman needs to die. One less manipulative cum dumpster hurting us and turning us into depressed and empty shells.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.