[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here /eatingdisorder/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

anyone else here /eatingdisorder/?
>>
I binge and restrict a lot. Currently I'm eating about 200 calories a day. I don't believe that I have an ED, just disordered eating. I just want to see what my face looks like when I'm down to a low weight. I plan on putting on muscle after that and eating 1200 a day.
>>
>>37557168
>200 calories

anon, what the fuck do you even eat?
>>
>>37557168
holy shit i've never restricted less than like 700 (not counting days when I just fast). how do you function day to day?
>>
>>37557189
A bowl of porridge (made using water) with some frozen fruit
>>
>>37557243
I'm a neet shut-in so I don't have to worry about functioning. I drink about 5 double espressos and drink a lot of water each day.
>>
i subconsciously restrict and starve myself when i am depressed and hating myself. i don't notice it until i just kind of go "oh yeah i haven't eaten in two days"

these stretch marks on my legs might drive me to start again on purpose though
>>
>>37557168
Just make sure to work out to keep your muscle mass.
>>
>>37557145
I don't eat or drink before leaving the house, not even water, not even a drop.

I have UC (basically permanent explosive diarrhea) and the less I eat, the less likely I am to shit myself in public. Sometimes even a sip of water can send me running to the toilet before I finish putting the glass back down.

Due to ridiculous malabsorbtion I need mountains of food just to maintain my weight. Most food with a high calorie density like fatty and sugary stuff makes everything worse, so some afternoons I have to eat 4000 calories worth of mainly meat and some vegetables and drink a gallon of water.

It's not a fun life.
>>
I was forced into recovery and rn still feels bad man. I don't regret my ED tho.
>>
>>37557168
How tall are you and what do you weigh?

t. 180 cm, 58.8 kg. Currently close to 40 hours fasting.
>>
>>37557145
currently eating eating 1000-1300 calories a day to lose a couple pounds want to go from 200 to 180, 6'0"
Drank too much beer and ate too much pizza over the last year and then the fat kid in class called me fat too and that was my wake up call.
Doing this and cardio to try to feel a bit better about myself then going to do light lifting
>>
Am I developing an eating disorder /r9k/?
>have been thin all my life
>currently 6' and at 137 lbs at 19 yrs old
>i can only eat when I smoke pot
>i gained a lot of weight one week because I was on vacation and was smoking a lot but didn't know how much I gained
>look at myself before getting into the shower in the mirror when I come back home and see that I have more fat, and was slightly developing man tits
>start freaking the fuck out because I feel so disgusted and horrified, eventually start crying
>starve myself constantly now and only eat once a day if that, and when I do eat its something small
>can feel my stomach hurt when I don't eat but still no desire to eat
>feel weak all the time but I ignore it because I want to lose weight all the way down to at least 130 lbs
Do I need help?
>>
>>37558710
5'5" and 96 lbs
>>
I've been all over the spectrum over the past several years. I was diagnosed with anorexia when i was 13, and i dealt with that for a few years. I finally stopped starving regularly after going through several treatment centers and hospitals, but there have been times where I have purposely lost alot of weight. I have also been bulimic, and right now I am a binge eater. I'm lifting weights so I am putting on a decent amount of muscle mass, and i feel pretty good. However, i am getting fat because of the binge eating and the huge excess of calories. I absolutely hate myself for it, but there are some medications that are supposed to help with the impulse. When it is time to lean down, i will do it correctly; I don't think that i can handle another period of starvation, it is absolutely miserable. I never realized how much it affects every aspect of life until i became healthier
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
22 and just developed one over the last month.

A mixture of not eating anything for days combined with vomiting up anything I do eat.

I've also taken to chewing food before spitting it out lmao. Guess I just want to taste it and I like chewing food.

For the longest time I was sitting at 100 kg. I'm now 90 kg. I want to be 70 kg.

Wish me luck robots!
>>
>>37557145
Don't know if I have an eating disorder but I'm 6'4 (195cm) 56kg (123 lbs) so something's definitely wrong.
I swear I'm eating around 1.5k - 2k calories a day though and since I don't exercise that should be enough, right?
>>
>>37559190
I don't know how many tall guys function at that kind of weight, it seems quite common. You should eat plenty of nuts and oils to up your calories easily.
>>
>>37557145
I don't know if it's eating disorder but I can't eat food without always leaving some (eg. part of the crumb) and if I try to eat it I just gag. Even if I'm really hungry, I'll still leave some of the food.
>>
>>37559263
I'm a shut in NEET so I don't really have to physically function all that much, I do feel like a gangly faggot when I do have to do anything though. That and temperature gets to me really badly, when it's really cold I can feel my bones shake.
How do I add more oils into my diet? You mean like greasy food?
>>
>>37558862
Yes.
130 lbs at 6' is pretty skinny desu, and I'm sure you weren't developing man tits. Look into body dysmorphia. You're your own worst critic.
>>
>>37557145
Just got labeled anorexic at the doc the other day which i've been flirting with since childhood. Not sure if that will actually lead to anything or if its just a put on their records or something.
>>
>>37558420
what a nightmare to be honest
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.