[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you know if you're losing your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: charl.jpg (57KB, 609x507px) Image search: [Google]
charl.jpg
57KB, 609x507px
how do you know if you're losing your mind?
>>
If you say irrational things and deeply fear imaginary conspiracies you are probably insane. I was diagnosed schizophrenic, but I still forget that I am a schizo and start to get caught up in and believe strange imaginary conspiracies such as people are poisoning or contaminating my food, Jews put maggots in my kitchen, (really the garbage just rotted and some bug laid eggs in it) Dead people are watching a TV show of my life and commenting on it as they view everything. Living people are watching me like Truman except I'm a piece of crap so I'm a pariah that people can't stop hate watching. I'm dead and I'm already in hell. I'm living the same life over and over again. My cat is super intelligent and has magic and tricks me. Gays are trying to turn me gay with a gay agenda. (that ones probably true, gays are always trying to get straights to go gay like it's some new Hollywood diet) Seth MacFarlane uses me as joke fodder. Louis CK hates me because I telepathically and sarcastically asked him if his wife left him for being a faggot. I telepathically told Joe Rogan the answer to a question a guest asked him and now he hates me and has a begrudged telepathic link to me at all times and thinks im a stalker thats going to stalk him and his family. constant insane fears is a good sign. they seem rational to the insane person though and are usually kept inside so it's hard to know you're crazy.
>>
>>37556571
If there is no sign of Schizophrenia or other mental illness in your family and you are not diagnosed sometimes severe stress and sleep deprivation can make you feel like you are losing your mind, especially if you have a personality disorder going on..
>>
Your mind is the dirtiest part of your body
>>
File: 1495928087616.jpg (200KB, 1116x896px) Image search: [Google]
1495928087616.jpg
200KB, 1116x896px
You'll just know. I kind of go insane when I don't get enough sleep and for me it's stuff like massive existential dread and keeping my eyes wide open and being very very afraid.
>>
You always are, sometimes you only pretend like you aren't.
>>
Why is there a picture of Tom Selleck on your wall?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.