[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any girl out there like Kumiko?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490688918945.jpg (56KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
1490688918945.jpg
56KB, 1200x670px
Is there any girl out there like Kumiko?
>>
File: 2.gif (667KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
667KB, 500x280px
people in real life will never be like in your japanese animes
>>
>>37556350
>>37556384
I live in Japan, know japanese girls, had some dates etc
A lot of girls come close to Kumiko, the thing that makes you love Kumiko is that you get to see her private time, you know her thoughts and feelings. It gives you a sense of closeness.
With any normal girl, you only see the self she presents to the surface. It's like watching Hibike Euphonium but only with the parts where Kumiko talks to other people. You'd think Kumiko's just a normal girl, which she is.
>>
>>37556427
So I have to go to Japan to get a Kumiko?

;_;
>>
>>37556446
Pretty much, it gets fucking lonely here though.
And I'm not even a loser weeb, it would be nearly impossible for anyone who was one.
I just want a Japanese girl who will show me her inner Kumiko... I miss A-chan, she was the closest I got. fug now I'm thinking about girls again
>>
>>37556485
>not a loser weeb
>wants a 3D girl to act and behave like some anime girl
>>
>>37556350
Who's kumiko? Describe her for those of us that missed the current flavor of the month.
>>
>>37556497
The whole idea is that Kumiko is the closest anime character to a real life Japanese girl u fuking dip
>>
>>37556485
Where in JP are you?

saitama here
>>
>>37556521
Tokyo 23-ku
>>
>>37556548
Berlitz? Gaba? Aeon? Nova? which is it? you can tell me...
>>
File: 1490715895269.png (786KB, 856x962px) Image search: [Google]
1490715895269.png
786KB, 856x962px
>>37556611
>tfw I'm not white enough to teach English and I'm loaded so I don't have to work anyway.
what's your job? have you found your Kumiko?
>>
>>37556645
my Kumiko is the reason i moved here. She wanted to be closer to her parents as they get older. Otherwise i doubt i would ever have come here.

Im a farmer though...
>>
>>37556350
There are a lot of dumb lesbos out there so possibly
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.