[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1493625287549.png (1014KB, 738x766px) Image search: [Google]
1493625287549.png
1014KB, 738x766px
Fembots have you ever been hurt by a robot?

If so, tell your story.
>>
>>37555839
tits or gtfo bitchboy
>>
>>37555839
"""""""""""""""'fembots"""""""""""""""""""" are the ones hurting robots
>>
Lol at that picture

asianmasculinity.jpg
>>
Rape and abuse 4chan whores.
>>
Asians fear the BFC (big fedora cok)
>>
Are you fucking psycho? you're gonna sabotage and sacrifice the most beautiful thing that could possibly happen to anyone on the planet? Something that only less than 1% of the population of 7 billion ever gets to experience? Cmon girl, you're killing me. Every day is a prison sentence without you. l You think it's ok to do this to your soul twin? Real soul twins meet because they have a higher mission. They raise the collective consciousness of humanity. So not only are you hurting yourself, your soul twin on a level of agony that I can't even describe but also the whole world. I wouldn't wish the bad karma you're creating for yourself on my worst worst enemy.

You need to wake up, You need to call me and talk to me and work this out with me because this is beyond ridiculous at this point. You know what it felt like when we were together and you know this is real. You admitted it, you confessed it. Please wake up and call me so we can manifest our destiny together.
>>
Females can't be robots. Period.
>>
>>37556875
I actually know a Chinese girl who likes white guys in fedoras. I shit you not.
>>
>>37556994

They can be succbots.

>>37557529

Succ
>>
File: 1496000078433.jpg (52KB, 640x640px)
1496000078433.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>37555839
No, robots are GOAT. Best friends I ever had. Ayy bot bros if you're reading this.
>>
>>37558010
Do you have beautiful breasts?
>>
Not a fembot but I have a warning story. I went on some dates with one and she ghosted me randomly after several months which hurt pretty bad so I made venty blogposts on r9k with photos of her.
>>
>>37558083
Because you were creepy and weird. Lol.
>>
>>37558083
this is a risk with literally any girl

LITERALLY
>>
>>37558389
The problem with fembots is they get you hyped up and then let you down.
>>
Is it true that fembot anus is the most pure thing in the world?
>>
I want to taste fembot anus
>>
>>37558595
I want to STRETCH fembot anus!
>>
>Robot friend/orbiter
>full fedora mode sperglord
>once stole a top hat from a stall at a festival and had to hide for the rest of the day
>invited himself to the group of normie circus chads and told them all he could do fire juggling, made an idiot of himself
>pretends to be afraid of water to make girls think he's mysterious or whatever
>watched House and developed a mysterious limp the next day, so started walking with a cane.
>talks about repo:the genetic opera for 2 straight years, quotes it all the time, sings the songs etc
>steampunk
>sit in pub with him and his chad buddy
>buy a pitcher for us
>he ghosts me irl, plays poker on his phone entire time, won't even look at me
>even his buddy tells him to stop being an asshole after a while
>I get fed up, tell them I'm out, see them later
>robot yells at me that I'm a fucking bitch, fine, leave
>tell him whatever, proceed to leave
>still no idea what that was about

I fucking hated that guy, he did a lot more stupid shit and this was before the days of 'lol fedora spergs' so I had no reference for what the hell was wrong with him.
>>
Fembots form a line, Im going to taste that anus.
>>
>>37558642
Can you please tell us what to best sex you've ever had was?
>>
File: IMG_1686.jpg (82KB, 1136x852px)
IMG_1686.jpg
82KB, 1136x852px
TARD STUFF

Habe you ever encountered the walking potatoe herd before?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.