[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had interest in sex Anyone else here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1494312124033.jpg (115KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494312124033.jpg
115KB, 640x960px
>never had interest in sex
Anyone else here?
>>
Probably all of 4chan
>>
File: 1495735494642.png (59KB, 600x719px)
1495735494642.png
59KB, 600x719px
>>37555724
>khhv
>all i want is a qt to cuddle with

Y-yeah m..me t-too aanon.
I h-hate girls too-oo.
>>
Yeah I don't really care. More interesting things imo
>>
>>37555724
I don't care.

I fap to NTR doujins and imagine I'm the guy, that's good enough for me.
>>
Same. What I want is true love, which doesn't fucking exist anyway
>>
>>37555724
>looks like a genuinely nice person
>looks really sweet and caring
>has big ass tits
Fucking SAVED.
>>
>>37555724
>instant sexual awakening
Shut the fuck up and post more of her
>>
>>37555724
>never actully wanted sex
>offered sex once
>actually sighed like an edgelord "fuck it, sure."
>feels okay but not great and was kind of boring
>genuinely feel it was just a waste of time and energy
>still disinterested in sex a decade later
>still feel the need to masturbate once a week or so
I'm pretty sure i'm broken or something.
>>
Not particularly, I care more about love and I reject women who I don't think I could fall in love with because I'm not interested in just fucking them and then being on my way.
>>
>>37555893
i can respek that
>>
File: 1495998963721.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1495998963721.png
2KB, 163x209px
I don't think I want sex directly.
Want to cuddle and that might lead to sex.
I have to be horned up for me to want sex.
It's like hunger for me.
>>
sex is awful, very boring and has left me stuck with people I dislike contacting me to hang out
>>
File: Jordan Peterson that's that.gif (695KB, 720x410px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan Peterson that's that.gif
695KB, 720x410px
>>37555724

Same. Done it a few times and it was alright, but not what I expected. I did it because I thought I was supposed to.

Now I don't care, and people give me shit for not pursuing the few women who go out of their way to express an interest. 2 were cute-plain, they looked fine. One was taller than me, lean, pretty fuckin hot and I still didn't care.

So now these dipshits give me a hard time for not bothering with women. One is paying child support to his jizz jar ex while dating a single mom who fucks everyone she can and he pretends nothing is wrong. The other 2 are married and their wives are almost 300 lbs and lazy as fuck. The only things you can talk to them about are video games and shitty comic book movies. My family is like this too.

It's like now that I have money it's somehow incumbent upon me to surrender to someone because they have a hole that I don't. I worked for what I have, I'll do what I want with it. Giving any of it to a woman is like building a company, going public and making millions, then selling shares in your company to someone for what they were worth when you first started.

No. THAT'S THAT.
>>
Since OP propably wouldn't deliver: http://imgur.com/a/xqUFG

btw OP, maybe you're asexual, maybe not
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.