[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM LEAVING THE FRIENDZONE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1496748098932.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1496748098932.png
356KB, 599x510px
Me and a girl really hit it off and we've been good friends for one and a half months. Last week she felt comfortable enough to sleep at my house so I made a move on her. She said no and told me she just wanted to be friends, so I said okay, let's stay friends. I thought I could give it a try to see whether we could just stay friends because I enjoy her company.

It's been a week since then and I'm going crazy. I don't want to just be friends. I want to kiss her and hold her hand and fuck her.

I'm going to let her know next week (I have important stuff this week so I don't want to fuck it up).

Background on her: she's a typical roastie slut, hot as hell and rode the cock carousel but now she wants to "settle down". She's been actively looking for a serious relationship, which I can't give her.
What I want: I want us to get intimate. It's torture being with a hot girl and being unable to do it.

I'm not going to be serious about it, just gonna hang out as per normal, and when we're in a good mood I'm going to say, "so... I want to be more than just friends, are you down for that?"
and I know she said no previously but I'll talk it out with her, just keep it cool but firm, make sure she knows that I can't be friends with her if we don't fuck.

What does /r9k/ think? inb4 get out normie
>>
File: 1496015906067.jpg (27KB, 460x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496015906067.jpg
27KB, 460x525px
>>37555654
>inb4 out normie

hahaha no no my dear fellow anon you don't even deserve to be called normie. Your status had has been revoked into that of a KEK
>>
You arent a normie clearly as you are going to sperg out at her and scare her away and stay an anime posting virgin
>>
I think you are where you belong op
>>
>>37555738
>scare her away
I'm going on a date this weekend. I don't want to date her cause a) she's a slut and b) I don't want anything serious with her.
But she can't hang out around me and not expect me to want her. Not gonna happen. If she leaves me so be it, I'll find another friend.
>>
So, new idea.
Gonna ask her over next week to sleep over and then we're gonna have drinks and relax and if the mood comes I'll go in for a kiss.
If the mood doesn't come (i.e. it stays lighthearted) I need to explain to her that all my friends in the past have given me benefits and it's something I want in a friendship. Just tell her gently. I don't expect her to change her mind, but I need to let her know.
>>
What the fuck are you doing? She already rejected you, with no ambiguity. Why do you want to make a move AGAIN? What do you think you'll possibly accomplish apart from making her disgusted with you?
>>
>>37556047
Thanks, I actually needed someone to tell me that.
I lose track of what's important sometimes. I'm seeing a girl Saturday, I don't know why I'm thinking about this. I guess it's because she's hot and we're such good friends? In the past when a girl was that good friends with me it just kinda naturally spilled over into intimacy.

I definitely jumped the gun this time, and it was a weird mood too when I did it. At the time I kissed her on the neck and felt her up while we were cuddling on the couch, she didn't do anything and we still hug and stuff but she told me the next day she just wanted us to be friends. I think I'm just gonna leave it and go with the girl on Saturday.

It's just fucking hard knowing that she doesn't want to be with me when she's so hot. Hell, my Saturday date is more my type looks-wise, but my bf turns me on in a different way.

Gonna just screenshot your comment so I can remind myself not to do anything stupid.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.