[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your best, fellow robot !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Kamina.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
I see too much sadness and despair on this desolated land, and I do not appreciate it. From now on, I will come every day on this board to bring what you people lack the most : hopes and motivation.

It's pretty hard to think of a new cheer every day casually, especially in an original way. It's all about "you can do it", "giving up isn't an option" or "U fail butt whatever". Nevertheless, I know people need it to maintain their hopes.

So, I'll keep coming here to say those words of determination as long as I can. But I need to know : robots, what would you like to hear each day to be in a good modd and face the incoming day ? I won't kill myself, piss in my toilet in missionary position or create an ode to the glory of white suppremacy kind of things to entertain you, I'm not here for that.

Anyway, don't forget : do what it takes to bring you joy. Until you give up, everything is still possible !

Failure isn't an end, it's the first step to success.
>>
Bump

Your last line sucks though. Rethink it, I'm sure you can come up with something better.
>>
>>37554216
Thanks Kamina, my spirits have been lifted!
>>
>>37554602
Maybe, but now that I started with it, I don't feel like changing it midway.
>>37554645
Glad to hear it !
>>
>>37554602
What? I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
Tell me if my drill will pierce the heavens of not
>>
File: Kaminas_signature_pose.gif (87KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Kaminas_signature_pose.gif
87KB, 512x288px
>>37555277
Of course it will ! All you have to do is believe in yourself. And if you can't, believe in me who believes in you !
>>
>>37554216
>tfw pierce through the heavens with your spirit helps me with lifts
>>
File: 1484317162230.png (460KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484317162230.png
460KB, 800x800px
>>37554216
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqUsHmtZygg
>>
Why do you put spaces before your punctuation like a weirdo? Are you French?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.