[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with parents >work at burger king, so staying up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496655024413.jpg (43KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496655024413.jpg
43KB, 634x480px
>live with parents
>work at burger king, so staying up all night to start shift at 2 am
>playing vidya downstairs in living room
>parents dog starts throwing up in sleep/coughing sounds
>ignore
>throwing up continues and dog is still unconscious, so I put on headphones
>after a couple of hours, get up to get another monster from fridge
>dog is dead, moderately sized pool of vomit by its head
>take laptop upstairs to keep playing games so I can avoid smell
>on walk to work now

Is there really anything I could have done? The dog was old (12), so it's not like he would have lived much longer anyway.
>>
>>37553681
Do the world a favor and kill yourself p l e a s e
>>
>>37553698
What did I originally do wrong?

Ori
>>
>>37553681
You're a piece of shit.

oreg
>>
>>37553681
Why didn't you wake up your parents you lazy dumbass?
>>
>laptop
>games
That's where you went wrong OP
>>
>>37553773

I mainly play older games (ofp, halo 2) on the laptop, so I can get away with decent performance. My desktop is for more demanding titles.

>>37553769

I don't know. I was in the middle of a exhilarating tactical engagement with guba's forces in the forests of nogova. That, and I thought they'd be pissed if I woke them up. They'll probably be angry anyway, waking up to a dead dog covered in puke.
>>
Post time stamped pictures larping fag
>>
>another monster
you're sick OP
>>
This reminds me of the thread an Anon made yesterday about how his dog was peeing the bed in its sleep so he wanted to kill it.

Why is /r9k/ so autistic?
>>
File: anime-girl-lanh-lung-11.jpg (42KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-lanh-lung-11.jpg
42KB, 500x418px
I'm sorry that you had to live with parents who happened to own a pet too.

That must have been horrible. Why would anyone want filthy animals in their home?
>>
Don't listen to these faggot nu-males. It's just an animal. We all eat them every day. Who cares.
>>
>>37554293
Maybe i should eat you
>>
>>37553681
im not too worried about the dog because dogs are stupid and deserve to die, but your ability to escape from reality is troubling.

you're not gonna make it far in life.
>>
>>37554293
We eat animals whose sole purpose is to be eaten, yes.
This animal's sole purpose was to be cared for. OP fucked up.
>>
Ur dog is fucking John Bonham reborn
>>
>>37554363
>This animal's sole purpose was to be cared for.

animals are instinctual. They actually need less care than humans.

the dog choking was nature's way of killing a weak animal. You think the wolfpack would know the Heimlich maneuver?
>>
>>37553681
That's horrible. thanks for the laugh.
>>
reminds me of the puking scene from breaking bad
>devilish
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.