[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is proof that free speech is bad and should be tightly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

4chan is proof that free speech is bad and should be tightly controlled for the good of the state.

Just look at any thread. Full of inane racism, sexism, resentment, and anti-intellectualism. And it's overflowing into regular society.

These people should be shot. So should youtube intellectuals and conspiracy theorists.

If the radio was nothing but NPR and the TV was nothing but C-Span, and all the David Ickles, /pol/tards, and Joe Rogans out there were rounded up and worked to death in camps the world would be an objectively better place.

This realization won't win your friends, but you know in your heart it's true.
>>
>>37553131
Aaaaaand go back to tumblr, faggot.
>>
Just think about it. Pic related is the role model of literally thousands of young girls right now. rather than the time honored advice of their mothers and grandmothers, or the moral advice of the church, or of a state approved guide, these budding women are being guided through puberty by this platitude sprouting turboslut.

Words and actions have consequences, and when the public sphere is fulled with trash it will eventually reap what it sows.

Just look at people like >>37553147, absolutely disgusting, the result of a failed society and unperceptive mind, sprouting whatever trash and banal catchphrases get carved into his grey matter by the mouth breathers on this site.

Whatever I don't like should be banned, what I do like should be made public doctrine. Anything less than this is absolute degeneracy.
>>
>>37553131
>youtube intellectuals

What do you mean by this? Which ones in particular, OP?
>>
>he thinks people never had negative thoughts or unproductive conversations before the internet
>>
>racism, sexism, resentment,

Prove to me that these are wrong outside feels based subjective morality .
>>
>>37553131
>repressing people that tells you the state represses you

That's a great idea OP, I'd totally like to prove these mindless parrots that they were right, instead of letting them eat their shit in their comfortable zone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.