[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funny stories about orbiters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 1496666153509.jpg (279KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496666153509.jpg
279KB, 960x1280px
ill start, i actually learned about r9k from this very loser xD

>bf invites a known loser from highschool to a party as a joke
>that excuse of a man is now wearing less ridiculous clothes! trying to so hard to fit in
>actually tries to have a conversations with me (ex orbiter finally asked my digits LOL)
>near the end of the night, i ask him "You're a virgin, aren't you?"
>It was so funny, I felt his heart skip a beat but he tried play it cool and was like "Who told you that?"
>We all started laughing, he was utterly pathetic
>One of my friends says "No way dude, you didn't even pull in high school?"
>We could see his facade crashing down and he left shortly after
>Tried to call him on speaker to make fun of him how im in love with him but he didnt pick up

boys please do not play outside of your league :)
>>
File: dumbest-instagram-sand.jpg (42KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
dumbest-instagram-sand.jpg
42KB, 500x698px
>>37553009
Nice bait but I'll reply as if it's not a bait

Literally kill yourself, you are an awful human being. He's not a loser. You're just a narcissistic piece of shit.

If this were a just world you'd be dead by now
>>
I've read that story, was it archived or was it just in a random greentext thread?
>>
File: littlepenis.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
littlepenis.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>37553034
dude if youre 3/10 u really shouldnt be trying to date 9/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0

backed up by science

please know your place
>>
>>37553081
That's a very autistic way of reasoning... Don't know where to put you really.
>>
>>37553184
watch the vidoe you fucking manchild
>>
>>37553198
Wow, and that sounds so much less autistic. Keep screwing with your theories, the way to meet a woman is by talking, being comfortable and share some ground. So, watch videos in the net to build confidence only. Actually meeting someone takes training in the real world. Something todays TV-game generation finds frustrating.
>>
>>37553358
> todays tv generation
> giving dating advice on r9k

ahahahahahaha
>>
>>37553389
>frustration reaches critical levels
Have a wank, relax and meet the day with an open mind boy
>>
>>37553462
> boy
> frustration

ahahaha

keep on projecting your sad life ;)
>>
>>37553009

This is shit bait and your a shit person for making fun of a man that built up the courage to put himself out there.

The op of the original post doesnt deserve to be shat on because youre not original enough to talk about something new.
No matter what group you think youre representing by this, youre still a garbage can of a human being.
>>
>>37553521
What if OP made that thread as well?
>>
>>37553540

Then theyre still a shit person :'D
>>
>>37553009
fuck off roastie
fucking queer
>>
Not really a funny one but I see it a lot
>go out with 7 or 8/10 girl
>date goes well, we arrange another or I fuck her that night
>we become better friends and start friends with benefits
>she tells me her ugly guy friend is warning her about me even though he knows very little
>"be wary of him, I don't want him to hurt you and I know how vulnerable you get around guys you like"
>I tell her he just wants to fuck her and is jealous
>she laughs and says that's probably true but he's a nice guy just looking out for her
>tell her I'm not going to do anything bad to her, she's amazing and that's why he's jealous
>she agrees and laughs at him

This always annoys me
>me and girl I'm dating argue over something silly
>she puts an image of a dramatic quote on instagram or snapchat
>orbiters are hitting her up none stop, asking her to go for a drink with them
>I ask her why she put up dramatic quote saying it attracts orbiters
>she says a lot are asking to hang out and have some drinks to cheer her up
>explain if she goes, they try to fuck her
>she doesn't believe
>ask if I can message the guys from her phone
>imply "she" will sleep with supportive friend when they meet
>he changes his support to only wanting to fuck her
>she is amazed at his true intentions, gets really sad he isn't a good friend, stops talking to him and sometimes has blocked him on everything
>>
File: 1322395628136.jpg (25KB, 358x361px) Image search: [Google]
1322395628136.jpg
25KB, 358x361px
>>37553827
ahahahuha
>>
>>37553009
Nice bait to give some credit. This exact story was told on here from the anons point of view
>>
>>37553009
>bf invites a known loser from highschool to a party as a joke
This confirms I made the right choice declining all social invitations in high school.
>>
File: 1474898533236.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474898533236.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>37554075
>At least three different girls tried messaging me saying they want to be my gf (as a joke)
>Didnt fall for it
Im still paranoid to this day
>>
File: 1496427160155.webm (505KB, 472x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496427160155.webm
505KB, 472x720px
>>37554150
I know what you mean. I do the same thing, in the back of my mind I think that they might actually want me???
>>
>>37553009
>rehashing an old thread
>pretend to be the girl this time
Are you one of the many professional baitposters here? Because otherwise i really cant see why you'd do this kind of shit
>>
>>37553827
>>she is amazed at his true intentions, gets really sad he isn't a good friend, stops talking to him and sometimes has blocked him on everything
I want your gf.
>>
File: 1496447194202.webm (2MB, 1080x1874px) Image search: [Google]
1496447194202.webm
2MB, 1080x1874px
asian fembot here

>orbiter 2 texts me if I'm busy
>wait two time, finally answer 'no'
>he phone calls me immediately and have if 'm-maybe we c-could go out?
>I play 'I don't know' game, however in the finish I simply tell him he will come over
>I make the setting for the time being
>when he finally comes, I request him to my room
>'hey, orbiter 2, is it possible to help me with something?'
>he enthusiasticly agrees
>'I'm buying new bustiers, hoped you may inform me which set in place do you prefer more'
>he gets a lttle bit antsy but agrees anyway
>we spend next 2 time on surfing different bustiers stores, some products are actually kinky, some cute
>I buy some new bras, panties, garter belt and stockings
>every time before I click 'buy it' I ask him if he feels it could look good on me, if the materials doesn't seem to be to be too harsh, etc
>at that time he's visibly tired, his respiration is labored and he's red and protected with sweat, possessing a cushion on his lap for boner
>determine it's enough, but I have to buy yet another bra, bandeau type
>I get my old, similar one from drawer
>'can you take a peek what size could it be?'
>his hands tremble when he details it, appears like he could start crying
>he gets up, stutters 'I have to make use of bathroom'
>when he gets back again I simply tell him I purchased that sapphire lacy model
>'Chad prefers this shade, and we might... meet at another party'
>orbiter 2 appears bewildered, enraged and devastated at exactly the same time
>'C-chad? You prefer him?'
>'Yeah, but don't notify anyone, ok? It'll be our secret'
>I bet him goodbye, and say thanks to for supporting me with online shopping
>'you are such a buddy! It's so bizarre that you'll still can't find a girlfriend'
>>
>>37553827
>she puts an image of a dramatic quote on instagram or snapchat

You're dating some serious low quality women, my dude.
>>
>>37554332
Dude at least he has a woman! I would give anything to have a girlfriend, just thinking about her feet makes my dick so hard.
>>
>>37554355
So jack off then.
>>
File: 1494949793054.jpg (70KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
1494949793054.jpg
70KB, 600x705px
>>37554396
I can't my mom took the door away after I fell for the metal sock table bang meme. She said she'll put a door back in a week. My sister is in the shower so I can't do anything for like another hour.
>>
>>37554310
already heard this story before, stale copypasta. larping faggot
>>
Tits or GTFO. Women belong in the kitchen.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>baiting this hard
You must have a lot of time one your hands, don't you?
>>
The only orbiter I've ever met was orbiting the only girl I ever dated, and was retarded levels of territorial. Would either yell at or try to guilt her if she wanted to do something with another friend (or with me). He would go out of his way to try and insert himself into everything we did together, probably to try and cockblock me so I didn't destroy his internal, idealized version of her by daring to put my filthy penis near such a pure specimen. Eventually there was a confrontation. He was badmouthing me to her while I was right there. She left for the bathroom and I provoked him into starting a fight Called him pathetic and a loser and told him nobody respected him and lied that after he left I was going to take her home and fuck her over and over again because I knew she would cut him off if he attacked me. See, before we dated, we were actual friends. He was just a guy kept around because she felt bad for him. I would've liked to be his friend because we shared some hobbies but he wouldn't have any of it. I can't stand the whole orbiting thing. Even as someone not dating anymore, it makes me angry because it enables women who just want to fuck 10 different Chads. You don't need a good boyfriend when Eugene will shower you with gifts and affection. You just need a guy who will fuck you good, personality be damned.
>>
>>37553081
That video actually makes a lot of sense. Recently I've found myself double taking at nerdy girls, so much that my friend even pointed it out to me. They seem so attainable...so I guess thats why I like them so much.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.