[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GHOSTED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: datewithanzu.jpg (106KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
datewithanzu.jpg
106KB, 1080x1080px
The absolute worst feeling in the fucking world. Why are women so cruel? Why can't you just tell me to fuck off and be done with it? Why must you make me suffer?
>>
>>37552650
I love doing this to clingy beta cucks like yourself op, I wonder how many I made kill themselves?
>>
do girls even have souls
>>
File: 1429825382186.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1429825382186.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>37552675
Add me to your list
>>
File: shh.jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
>When a woman ghosts you and you feel blistering, white hot rage underneath your skin
>All you can imagine is beating her skull into the dirt with your bare fists

Heh, good thing I'm a beta who would never harm a fly
>>
I ghost people all the time. Come at me
>>
>>37552650
I don't see the big deal with this unless you were really close with someone. If it's a surface level or short term relationship then why do you owe someone who you don't intend to invest more time in any more of your time?
>>
What is ghosting?

I know I am pleb..
>>
>>37552745
>why do you owe someone who you don't intend to invest more time in any more of your time
Anyone on the receiving end of being ghosted obviously wants to invest time into the other party.
>>
Ive been ghosted, and ive ghosted people. They are trying to be nice so they dont have to flat out reject you
>>
>>37552782
That doesn't mean the person doing the ghosting owes their time to the person being ghosted. I get it sucks but you don't owe people things because they want them. If you went around explaining every motivation behind every decision you make it would consume your life. It's kind of expected socially that you understand if someone stops replying to you they don't want to talk to you.
>>
>>37552650
I did this to a girl because I'm a social retard and didn't know how to explain I wasn't into her

plus doing nothing is how I respond to hardship
>>
>>37552776
It's when you're too much of a coward to tell someone you don't like them so you just cut them out of your life without a word. One day they act like shit's normal, the next they block your number. It's how trashy people end relationships.
>>
>>37552785
Being ambiguous isn't being nice you retard. You're just too much of a bitch to be real with someone. Rejection gives you answers and people get over it. Ghosting you have no idea why it happened. I've never been ghosted but people who do it are garbage.
>>
>>37552862
You're using mental gymnastics to justify being too much of a beta to confront people. Almost, ALMOST as bad as "They're just being nice!" but way more wordy and self-absorbed.
>>
File: dearly missed.jpg (865KB, 1452x2560px) Image search: [Google]
dearly missed.jpg
865KB, 1452x2560px
iktf

trash boy come back to me...
>>
>>37552953
>One day they act like shit's normal
This is what hurts the most. YOU think everything is fine and then soon learning that it wasn't for a long time is absolutely devastating.
>>
>>37552650
Women just tend to be non-confrontational to a fault. As a man you've got to fill the role of the leader and take charge of everything, whether that means approaching women and asking them out or saying fuck it and not bothering with them.
>>
File: he told us.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
he told us.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>37552650
Let's be real... it would never work anyway.
You probably just wanted to believe it would.
>>
There are different levels of ghosting. It's one thing to ghost someone you have only talked to for a while or at most met once on a date.

Try being ghosted after you have dated her a few months, everything going great, and suddenly she disappears, doesn't reply to emails, blocks you on social media and messengers. Shit happened to me recently.
>>
>>37553022
How is not wasting your time on someone who is nothing to you mental gymnastics in any way? It comes across as much more self absorbed to demand an explanation and justification from someone who has made it clear they don't want anything to do with you. Yeah ghosting is inconsiderate but I don't understand where you get this notion that people owe other people anything.
>>
>>37552650
I recently had this happen to me. The feeling was terrible. When I texted her back, she had the audacity to tell me I had the wrong number. Funny thing too, she was the one who initiated contact.

The best revenge is truly a life well lived. Let go of the resentment, it'll just drain you. Don't let her be a drain on your life and your happiness. The sooner you liberate yourself from her influence, the sooner you'll stop feeling like you lost something; because in reality, you didn't lose anything.
>>
You are an ant OP and they think nothing of stepping on you. That's how the world treats the weak. If you are not strong, then you will be treated worse than a dog.
>>
>>37553104
>who is nothing to you
I don't know what context you're talking about, but if you had been speaking to them for a while, then at some point they meant something to you and they owe some form of closure.

Especially if a lot of both party's time was invested into the relationship. AND especially if the other party engaged you first.
>>
>>37553139
How am i supposed to demonstrate strength over online chat? If it were irl, I understand, because you can find them and confront them. But online is different.
>>
>>37552650
How do you know if you've been ghosted? I texted my S.O. a week ago and haven't heard back. I just assumed they are busy with y'know, life.
>>
>>37553150
Definitely if you have a close relationship with someone you owe them an explanation as I stated in my first post. Most of the people I hear complaining about ghosting it refers to short term relationships (shorter than a month) or online relationships where you really don't owe the same level of explanation.

I don't see why one party engages the other they owe an explanation for ending it if you only hung out a few times, the message should be quite clear.
>>
>>37553171
Hmm are you starting to catch on ? She lives in a different fucking dimension. In her world, people kneel before her and you are nothing but a potential slave. Why the fuck should she care about you? You are weak because she can sense a person who is seeking to do her bidding. Fucking slave
>>
>>37553234

>meanwhile on the set of blacked.com...
>>
>>37553254
So, I'm not supposed to speak to women on the internet out of fear that they all have the same mentality and each one will treat me the same way?
>>
>>37553295
That's a pretty serious question, ever human has a special set of circumstances. You might like getting whipped? I don't know
>>
>>37552650
>Why can't you just tell me to fuck off and be done with it? Why must you make me suffer?

because you are creepy and overbearing
>>
>>37553235
You need to respect people's time and effort. Even if they hung out with you a few times, they allocated precious time from their life into spending it with you. And then should whatever relationship you had come to an end, you need to acknowledge their efforts and at least send them off in a respectable way.
>>
>>37552953
Ok... you tell me the classy way to tell someone i hate them?

The way I look at ghosting.... I let myself fall into a friendship that was undesirable. When it is determined that the other person is a real fucking drag, ghosting is the best of all the bad options for ending it.
>>
>>37553314
I don't know what conclusions to draw from what you're telling me
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>37552650
Because there is no fairness in sexual reproduction. If it were fair no species would ever survive.

When life comes knocking. If the female has picked a good Alpha male he will be prepared to protect and provide for both her and their kin.

It isn't about women being cruel or whatever. It's how we are hardwired to react.

Do not feel alone think of all the animals that have failed to find a mate or found one that left them for another partner. They died alone and unfilled of the ultimate biological process.

Suck it up. You either become alpha or you find something else to fulfill you in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRaC2Rx3BVY
>>
>>37553433
Your asking me for serious advice on what to do with your life. I'm telling you it depends on who you are. Do you like getting abused? Then keep doing whatever your doing. Don't like getting abused? Get out of the fray or work on getting powerful somehow(might nit be possible).

It depends on YOU
>>
File: beta1_zps3d86fbac.jpg (114KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
beta1_zps3d86fbac.jpg
114KB, 283x424px
>>37553453
Heh, times are changing, gramps. With the increasing population of beta males, women have been forced to adapt to what is available to them. Being beta is just as viable as being alpha today in acquiring a mate. It's not 1952 anymore.

"""""Alpha""""" is dead.
>>
>>37553541
I know you're being ironic but there are actual people who believe this and end up in terrible marriages.

If you're beta that doesn't want to fundamentally change their character just wait for an AI companion or focus on something else
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.