[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literacy and agriculture were a mistake.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: anprim.png (2KB, 236x151px) Image search: [Google]
anprim.png
2KB, 236x151px
Literacy and agriculture were a mistake.
>>
File: pol-pot.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pol-pot.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
Pol Pot did NOTHING wrong.

TAKE OFF THOSE GLASSES OR DIE BUCKO.
>>
>tfw unironically agree

The only hope civilization has of redeeming itself is if we achieve some sort of centuries long techno utopia instead of just slowly sliding into the cyberpunky nightmare like we're doing at the moment
>>
>complaining about technology on the internet
Somehow I think you're not quite genuine about your position.
>>
>>37552287
No, just you.

Fgihchkvgkcuhdf super original comment.
>>
There's a serious lack of good anprim channels on YouTube. There's only like three that I've noticed which are pretty good. Politics on YouTube is dominated by fascists, libertarian/ancaps, liberals, and marxists. All cucks to the meme of civilization.

www.youtube.com/user/atrophie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW-eLgz_kzfJqYCjntBuFcQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRi1EOZpaAZaQfxP2QnmLNQ
>>
>>37552287
So we should all go back to behaving like shitskins?
>>
>>37552673
>go back to behaving like shitskins
We were never shitskins to begin with. Shitskins are a different species.
>>
>>37552527
The material situation must be correct before you can live it.
>>
>>37552287
Bbebbebgjeuaiowjenrmskis$$/918/!;$48
>>
>>37552287
We have to get off this rock and become an interplanetary species to avoid extinction.
>>
>>37552410
Pol Pot knew what he was doing. What he did is necessary to achieve utopia.
>>
>>37552571
is there some random crossover between anprim and far-right politics?

only briefly looked at these channels and the first girl has a video saying she voted for trump and another one has a vid about how jews are bad mmkay
>>
We need to pay people to get sterilized in order to decrease the population
We need to expand the wilderness areas and replenish the ecosystems in order to preserve and increase the biodiversity of the planet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.