[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last movie you saw, and did you like it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1496803106777.png (255KB, 1247x932px) Image search: [Google]
1496803106777.png
255KB, 1247x932px
What was the last movie you saw, and did you like it?
>>
>>37552267
No one can relate to this. You're trying too hard now. I'm a virgin and I don't even do these things. I hate Iced Tea.
>>
I actually lean forward and put paper towels on the seat because theatres are so disgusting. I don't get food and I don't bring my phone with me because no one ever calls me
>>
>>37552267
cowboy bebop movie and it was great. my local discount theater plays older movies once a week and they even played the subbed version (maybe it was easier to find/license?) which was a nice surprise
>>
post the chad one please
>>
I saw guardians of the galaxy 2 and I didn't like it because the romance subplot reminded me that I'll die alone with no husband or children and also I didn't see the first one
>>
>>37552267
Some confusing as fuck Chinese garbage called "Time Raiders" while on a plane. I thought it was homoerotic, but others who saw it disagreed.
I enjoyed watching it.
>>
File: ggh.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
ggh.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>>37552267
Last movie was Sidekicks of course , and yes i did like it alot
>>
>>37552267
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE IS ME ITS NOT FAIR. Why do people have to notice I'm a loser and make fun of me for it fuck every one of you in the ass
>>
>>37552308
heyyy this happened to me in april, but it was the dubbed version. Still had a good time though
>>
>>37552367
Because they don't notice. The person who made the image does it all too and are coping with their crippling social problems through comedy. I hope that helps. Nobody is paying attention to you in public unless you're making a scene.
>>
Koe no Katachi. It was okay but wouldn't watch again __my gf__ loved it, though. I'm going seeing Wonder Woman tomorrow with a friend.
>>
On monday my gf and I went to see wonder woman.
I have seen several positive reviews but honestly, it was pretty cancerous. I think all the people saying it was good were just comparing it to the much worse DC crap that came before.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.