[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental illness from no gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1492023094999.jpg (146KB, 1080x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1492023094999.jpg
146KB, 1080x1028px
There comes a point in time when
>tfw no gf
becomes a permanent state of mind. When you realize you'll never the experiences that teenagers or early 20s get from their first girlfriends, you will probably forever resent women and society as a whole. Even if by some miracle you got a gf later.

Are you there yet, robots? How much longer?
>>
Embrace it.
Who needs them? Just start doing whatever you like. Society won't like you either way, so you might as well not care.
>>
>>37551905
That is an excellent Wojak my friend, is it okay if I save it?
>>
>>37551927
I'm trying to but my faggot parents keep trying to get me out of the house. I just want to lay down and slowly die in my room. I'm a 23 year old NEET with no prospects, and at this point am willing to wageslave just to leave.

I just hate it, I just want it to end.
>>
>>37551943
Video games arent a hobby.
Stop that.
>>
>>37551931
I didn't make it, go ahead. I like it especially because of the Courage the Cowardly Dog nostalgia
>>
Already there. People have tried to convince me otherwise, but I do not believe it's possible for a woman to actually view me as a potential partner. Sure, they might think I'm a hard worker and I can work with them fine when it's all business, but there's nothing deeper than that. And there never will be.
It's hard to accept and there's definitely a bitter component to my personality that I never used to have.
>>
>>37551905
>19 with gf here
inb4 ree off board

It really doesn't solve any problems
life is still bleak, its just more shit on the pile.
I dream of killing myself almost everyday but I just keep going. Mostly because my family wouldn't understand. I feel like I might disappear one day tell them im moving away buy a motel in some other state burn my ID and shit ans just blow my face off so nobody can identify me.
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
I was builled at schoo and still got gf's, how did you fuck this up anon's?
>>
>>37551905
I have transcended the >no gf feel
It his the least of my concern. I'm more preoccupied with getting a job, getting rid of my existential anxiety, panic attacks, setting up a routine and try to do what I have to do. Once I'll have fixed myself, then I will worry about getting a gf.
I could care about girls but as I see it, why would a girl want to be with me, looking at my situation right now?
>>
there must be a lot more wrong with you than no gf
not getting laid wasn't the thing that suddenly turned you into a fuck up you were already one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.