[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So what are your hobbies? What are you passionate about anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 3ea2lugnre_poster.jpg (69KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
3ea2lugnre_poster.jpg
69KB, 570x570px
>So what are your hobbies? What are you passionate about anon?
>>
>>37551457
i want to become good at dota
>>
File: 1495865541597.jpg (10KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1495865541597.jpg
10KB, 250x233px
>>37551457
self loathing and video games
>>
>>37551457
I lift (or try, hypermobility sucks ass but i'm giving it my damnedest to overcome it), play guitar, and suck ass at drawing. As cliche as it is, I also love the outdoors when it is nice out at least; where I live is only nice for three months but when it finally is sunny it is paradise, so I have to get out and enjoy that shit; hiking, biking and stuff or even just playing guitar outside for a change.
>>
I like the outdoors when it doesn't involve normalfags(fishing,hiking,kayaking). I also like animals, both common and more exotic.
>>
File: legirl.jpg (11KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
legirl.jpg
11KB, 280x160px
>>37551569
>Oh... okay, anon, great date but I have to go home, don't call me, I'll call you
>>
I go to melee tournaments a lot, and I also like to do drugs
>>
Why are you posting winter images in summer?
>>
self deprecation and music
>>
>>37551617
Hey I thought that was pretty good
I try
>>
>>37551617
Oh, ok then. Have a good day YOU FUCKING LEAGUEFAG GO FUCK OFF AND DIE WHILE CHOCKING ON YOUR FUCKING MICROTRANSACTION BULLSHIT! YOU ARE KITERALKY EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD YOU FUCKING SLUT ASS FAGGOT!
>>
File: pix2pix (1).png (507KB, 1350x620px) Image search: [Google]
pix2pix (1).png
507KB, 1350x620px
Photography of pretty ladies. Painting pretty ladies. Listening to musics. Badly singing musics. Vidja games. Making vidja games. Snugging.
>>
>>37551457
I yoyo competitively.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496813684004.jpg (86KB, 504x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496813684004.jpg
86KB, 504x960px
I really love to garden and make funky looking planters.
>>
>>37551674
No guys but seriously are these shit tier hobbies?
>>
i play guitar and fly racing drones, but somehow still feel empty and socially awkward so i come here
>>
>>37551804

To who? Roasties? They think netflix and pizza are hobbies. Anything is better than anime and video games though.
>>
>>37551457
Writing/filmaking, hiking, photography, videography, video editing, swimming, reading, having pet ducks and shitposting online
>>
>>37551457

>Watching movies

That's it. Years of not having friends has turned me into an extremely boring person.
>>
>>37551457
Art, weights, music, vidya, and military
>>
>>37551845
What the fuck i have been doing it all wrong i thought I was actually doing well
Back to square one
Fuck
>>
>>37551457
I replay a somewhat obscure game from the 90's and I know just about everything there is to know about the series. I replay it weekly because I'm autistic and I also make shitty maps for it. In my spare time I like to scrabble ideas for my eventual attempt at creating a sci-fi novel.
>>
nothing. Literally nothing. I used to think I was passionate about my own art and music, but I hate everything I create.
Hiking, I guess.
>>
>>37551936
what game desu desu
>>
File: 1430149177617.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430149177617.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
I like drinking a lot with my friends, I like to party, have sex with one night stands, and I like flirting with girls.

jk, I like to stay at home all day and play overwatch
>>
>>37552236
Marathon, an FPS trilogy from the dudes who later made Halo. It's super comfy. Similar to Doom but with more emphasis on puzzles and the story.
>>
File: 1466308885423.png (676KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1466308885423.png
676KB, 798x770px
>>37551468
damn boy you got me hard

reminder that if you have more than 4k mmr you are wasting your life
>>
File: Zw3e8sR.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Zw3e8sR.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>>37551468
>Oh my god I love dota! What's your mmr? I'm 6.5k myself.
>>
>>37551632
Do you smell bad?
>>
>>37552577
im curious. what about that game made you want to make maps on it over others?
>>
File: 1434956857908.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434956857908.png
715KB, 629x758px
>>37552609
>tfw grinded from 2.9 to 3.5
>want to reach 4k eventually
You don't need to remind me I'm actually wasting my life
>>
>>37552658
It's not good for making maps, Doom is much better. But I like Marathon a lot more, and I make maps for Marathon not because I like making maps, but because I like Marathon. I've exhausted the vanilla story, so I'm dabbling in creating my own side story through my custom maps. it's my way of stretching my enjoyment of the series. I'd love to play the multiplayer but there's very very few online players left and they're very much "secret club" kinda group so I doubt I ever will.
>>
Reminder a hobby is something you can get good at. smoking weed and watching anime is not a hobby.
>>
>Lifting
>Play guitar, bass, piano, drums and vocals
>Write and record music
>Speak and practice Spanish, French, German and Mandarin
>Write and read fiction
>Cook
>Fly planes (taking pilot lessons)
>Muay Thai and Brazilian ju jitsu

The NEET life can be amazing, if you choose to take advantage of the fact someone is supporting you and not waste it playing games all day.
>>
Nothing. I just play lots of video games because they're good for keeping me distracted enough to not think about things.
>>
>>37552734
how did you get into it desu
>>
I get really obsessed with one thing (usually different vidya games, but it's occasionally been more productive things like software programming or literature, and I've become damn good at rollerblading) and it subdues me for a month or so then I just get bored or unexcited by it and either keep doing that one thing and spiral into a really bland depression or I find something else new and exciting and this cycle continues until enough time has passed and the things I did before are fun again. I've started smoking weed or drinking when I fall into that void but it just makes me feel like shit afterwards that I have to artificially produce my own happiness. I also fucking love vaporwave
>>
>Experimenting with virtual reality
>Play guitar
>Vidya
>Photography
>Drawing, I'm improving
>Make sounds for indie games
>Record a monthly podcast with a few friends
I'm not interesting at all.
>>
>>37552890
I played the second game back around 2010 when it was ported onto Xbox 360. It was by Bungie and I loved Halo at the time so I bought it knowing nothing. I loved it even thoguh I understood nothing of the story (because it was the second game, not the first). I tried playing the other games a few years later on PC because they were free but I was really bad at PC games and got stressed out over it, I could hardly play with keyboard and mouse, i was so bad. I gave the series another go earlier last year, from the very first game this time, now that I was competent with K+M. been autistic over it since
>>
>>37552642
wow, you're far better than me!
i have yet to break 5k, got close several times but never managed to actually get past. i like to think that it's almost impossible to do that as a support mainer, but deep down i know that most games are winnable but i just suck. what role are you maining?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.