[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons what's better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 20170606_224541.jpg (684KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_224541.jpg
684KB, 2896x2896px
ITT:
>Femanons, and I guess fagbots (your opinion means substantially less bc I'm not gay)
>left or right?
Do you prefer a well kempt bear mode, or a nu-male look alike, even if not nu-male.
I understand both sides, but i need to know asap.
Pic related, bear mode, and apparent nu-male all in 1.
>>
bear mode looks like shit and looks like you don't give a shit

nu-male is a solid look for you, sorry about your attractiveness
>>
>>37551025
Nu-male is the better look by far for you. Total cutie.
>>
Who said thats me?
Just the best reference material could find. Currently best mode.
>>
>>37551025
"Bear mode" makes you look homeless or lazy.
>>
Both of those are numale, just the one on the left is fat.
>>
>>37551025
Personally I'll always think unkempt hair and beards look best, but I know most women/people like the nu-male look.
You pull off both well, but short beard is the way to go to impress normies
>>
OP you need to really understand what bear mode is, and probably accept the fact that you aren't bear mode.

There is a WORLD of difference between a bear and a lazy fatass with a beard. Bear =/= whale
>>
>>37551025
Plz say if boy (male), girl (female), or girl (male)
I'm not willing to even consider trimmijg for anything else.
>>
File: beard5.jpg (41KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
beard5.jpg
41KB, 522x522px
>>37551025

Meet them halfway--trim the beard but don't slick it all down, that looks silly even to fags.
>>
>>37551140
>>37551182
These pics are both of someone I know irl. He legit took them no more than 10 minutes apart, literslly as long as it took to cut the beard. He wasnt/isn't fat at all. We have bssically the same build (ok, fine I'm a little bit fat. Fuck off) that's why I uses these.
>>
>>37551182
You sound like someone who's really clueless.
>>
Left looks better, but he should grow his head hair out a bit more to match.
>>
It's awkward you think one option isn't as numale as the other.

Either way, that guy is a numale who doesn't suit a beard.
>>
>>37551025
Hi Norman. PLEASE take this garbage to /soc/. See you later fag
>>
>>37551480
He never really seems it. But idk maybe he is. I'm like 99% sure he posted on the r9k zeemap (one of the reasons I chose his pics) theres 2 of us within like an 80 mike span. I can see him being the other. What ever. Idc. I just want to know if I should trim my facial hair. I have almost same bone structure and similar head shape but he's hair is darker.
>>
>>37551506
Thought about doing that, but r9k is my home, and it's a friend. If it was me I would. I wanted oppinions od femanins that browse THIS board. Bc they arr eho i want to attrsct.
Sorry.to bother you/anyone else. But I want options from r9k Femanons specifically.
>>
>>37551025
Beards are shit, they're like a stupid mask. I know it's my fault but I got pressured by a bearded guy to make out, it was vile.
>>
Both look okay, although I prefer the right. You have some wide cheekbones and facial structures so its a shame to hide them with a full beard. It also brings more attention to the lower half of your face which with some people can make them look overweight in the face when at a perfectly normal bodyweight. Right brings out the best features. Nice beard regardless tho.
>>
>>37551634
Ok here
Sounds like you feel guilty for enjoying it... just saying.
>>37551704
Oh fuck! A helpful answer! I have my second date in almost 30 years tomorrow (technically todah) So I need to know what to do with my face hair. Like said, very similar features.
Thank you for actually being helpful :-D
>>
>>37551025
Option 1 is gross as fuck, option 2 is slightly less gross.
I don't get the appeal of facial hair, kissing someone with a beard or mustache feels like having your face scoured with a Brillo pad.
>>
File: 1496672374683.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496672374683.png
167KB, 636x426px
>>37551846
You roasties need to be cleaned at least once. Consider it a favor. Now I don't want to trim at all, just invade she's anything like you. Scrubadubdub, slut.
>>
>>37551969
>fucking up when samefagging your own post
How embarrassing.
For you.
>>
>>37551775
No it was disgusting, I was kind of drunk.
>>
>>37551025
I'm not gay or a roastie but I think your beard is cool if that's worth anything.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.