[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you consider robot music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: a0635188280_16.jpg (134KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0635188280_16.jpg
134KB, 700x700px
What do you consider robot music
>>
I listen to traditional folk, that's pretty robotic imo.
>>
>>37550187
metal/rock of corse
>>
>>37550187
anime openings
>>
Depressive Suicidal Black Metal is the most robot music.
>>
>>37550187
I like that album a lot, I listen to it while I'm writing.
>>
File: R-454592-1291180081.jpeg.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-454592-1291180081.jpeg.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
GOODBYE SOBER DAY
>>
>>37550271
I personally only listen to mellow shit,
everything sucks as it is why listen to something that's going to make me feel worse and maybe help push me over the edge when I already feel godawful and suicidal a lot of the time
but that's just me
>>
>>37550187
Classical Music (at least nowadays)
>>
I listen to a lot of things, from Japanese pop like Sheena Ringo and Perfume, to Black Metal like Nocturnal and Darkthrone. I started listening to Punk when I was teenager and later moved to Metal (Thrash mostly), then I became a NEET, and started listening to anime Openings and stuff, then Idolmaster music which lead me to more mature non-Anime Japanese music, mostly Shibuya-kei. Nowadays I've been trying to get into both Indie Rock and Electronic music but everything /mu/ suggests is trash.
>>
File: signs.png (297KB, 395x392px) Image search: [Google]
signs.png
297KB, 395x392px
>>37550187
Music that's introspective and feels the need to evaluate things that other people would otherwise just accept as being things they do

Boards of Canada is about the best example

Where most electronic music is loud and bombastic and celebrates how you're feeling Boards of Canada basically tells a story with a beginning middle and end that reflects on what it means to be human. It's an easier answer to just say "because it's sombre and quiet" but "robot entertainment" is a bit more nuanced than that.
>>
File: filthy swans.jpg (95KB, 495x487px) Image search: [Google]
filthy swans.jpg
95KB, 495x487px
when i lift weights i lift heavy weights to get stronger in muscles

when i listen to music i listen to heavy music to get stronger in brains
>>
File: IMG_1589.jpg (52KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
52KB, 400x390px
Slowcore is the most robot genre objectively
This is quite possibly /r9k/: the album
>>
File: 1452093461659.jpg (60KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452093461659.jpg
60KB, 789x960px
>>37550187
there is no robot music but how you approach music is what defines a robot. a refusal to try new things and an insistence that there is only one kind of good music is indicative of normalfaggotry
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.