[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3738.jpg (156KB, 887x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3738.jpg
156KB, 887x623px
Since most of you robots are virgins, I have to ask: do you own any sex toys to stave off your own libido? You're just like Chad, you need release to survive, so I'm curious how you do it...
>>
No, what the fuck? I just tug at my willy until I don't feel horny, why overcomplicate shit?
>>
File: 1496527036282.png (20KB, 176x158px) Image search: [Google]
1496527036282.png
20KB, 176x158px
>>37550085
Nah but I've thinking of getting some sort of prostate massager, and i'll probably give into degeneracy and get it.
>>
Just cocaine and booze. It feels good to fight my way past the coke dick to a rock hard erection that can keep me occupied for hours.
>>
>>37550085
I have a pink dildo. I'm a boy.
>>
i built the complicated maze in my head and put the libido in there
with this process i discovered the true themes of the mythical tale of the minotaur
some days i worry that this libido will grow clever and defeat the labyrinth so i constantly expand it and throw phony shetaur sexdolls into it for some extra confusion that is also satisfying for it
i may try to rearrange this labyrinth into a living morphological conceptualization of any puzzling matter of my life and have the libidotaur traverse the passages for the solution
now i would really be having virginity work for my favor then as all secrets of the universe will be revealed by the automated complexities of compartmentalized frustration
>>
>>37550123
Target sells vibrators now so just go through self check out and no one will know. No fleshlites, though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.