[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tuesday Night Omegle Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: Omegle.png (63KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
Omegle.png
63KB, 510x300px
Bored? Lonely? Just looking for someone to talk to?

Head on over to omegle! Share a connection and have some good conversation with your fellow robots, I know not having anyone to talk to can be kind of rough.
Blackbox anons are always welcomed and appreciated, it's okay to be shy.

Don't forget the tags!
r9k, r9komegle, robot9000, robot9001, omegler9k
>>
>>37550025
don't waste your time, those curious
>>
>>37550033
Why do you say that anon? What's wrong?
>>
File: 1459886490674.jpg (131KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459886490674.jpg
131KB, 640x960px
i-is anybody on? I just want somebody to talk to.
>>
is it video chat or text? i dont want to put my webcam in ;_;
>>
>>37550728
You can get a simulated webcam. Most of the robots are on the webcam, but disable their camera.
>>37550661
I will be on soon.
>>
Shout out to the Albuquerque anon, he's a cool guy.
>>
>>37551121
Hm......
Can't tell if I am the Anon you are speaking of
>>
>>37550025
Im doing it and just got a troll anon :( I just wanted friends.
>>
File: bullying.jpg (35KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.jpg
35KB, 500x536px
Please don't bully the other anons, we're all just here looking to chat because we're lonely.
>>
bumping this thread

hopefully my crush from the pacific shows up tonight
>>
>nobody in the text chat
ree
>>
>>37551782
im here, so far just disconnects and bullies
>>
Do tags work for webcam chat? I always put them in but it never even says its searching for any of them, it just matches me with a random.
>>
>>37551814
Yeah. You just have to have good timing. I am talking to a robot now and have been for 20 minutes.
>>
File: 1459869217811.png (2MB, 920x832px) Image search: [Google]
1459869217811.png
2MB, 920x832px
Originially bumping the thread so we can get some more pals to talk to.
>>
washington anon why did u leave me
>>
it's summer, every night is omegle night
>>
most of you are insecure/no socail skills or orbiters for girls, or bored and waiting for someone to entertain them like a youtube video within the first 5 secs
>>
>>37552593
That's why we're here and trying to practice our social skills, because it's the only place we really get face to face interaction. Especially with like-minded people.
>>
>>37551837
>posting in thread while supposedly talking to a robot
You're a rude person. How rude.
>>
>>37552768
He went for a bathroom break.
>>
>tfw banned AGAIN for literally no reason

I don't understand, I haven't said anything bad or done anything lewd on camera. I'm just here to talk to anons and I always get banned.

Does anybody know how to get past the ban? I've tried 2 different VPNs now and it still doesn't work.
>>
>>37552827
shouldn't have initiated the convo, faggot.
>>
>>37552849
What do you mean anon? What convo?
>>
>>37552739
I'm fine with that but most of you because you are insecure about your skills, end up just mocking others
>>
>>37552819
That's still rude. I hope you consider what you've done.
>>
>suddenly banned from omegle
fuck this site i just wanted to talk with people fuck fuck :(
>>
>just had a sweet convo with a cool anon
life is good
>>
Best of luck art-anon. I really appreciated our conversation, I'm sorry I had to leave.
>>
>>37552925
I know you you feel anon, I'm banned as well and I have no clue why. It's my night off and I just wanted to talk with some fellow anons to help with the loneliness.

I don't know what to do now.
>>
>>37552983
... you posted here, clearly didn't have to leave. fag.
>>
>>37552996
used some sketchy free vpn chrome extension called betternet, should work for you too!
>>
>>37553031
Thank you anon, I'll try it out. Did you wipe your history/cookies or anything like that? Or did you just install it and it worked from there?
>>
>>37552983
same! i enjoyed it a lot. have a goodnight
>>
>>37553050
fuck it just gets stuck at connecting to server i spoke too soon sorry anon don't install that trash

where do we go when we get banned from omegle lads
>>
>>37553066
You're right, it's getting stuck at connecting to server for me as well.

Thanks for at least trying to help anon, I appreciate it.

Well, I guess I'll just find something else to do.
Omegle has been the only thing bringing me joy recently, I think I'm addicted, and I don't know why.
>>
>>37553125
our bans should be lifted soonish probably, so it's not a big deal, maybe a few hours or days
>>
>>37553136
I've been banned multiple times now so I think the duration increases, I think it's over for me anon. My time here is done.
>>
>>37553125
>>37553136

Glad the faggots who don't talk are getting banned from omegle, joy to see.
>>
>>37553179
What?

oreganooooragamilami
>>
>>37553194
wut

oreganooooragamilami
>>
>>37553197
sperged out a bit when trying to make my coment original and i couldn't get it to be
>>
>>37553179
>who don't talk

I talk to almost every anon I come across, I'm not sure why you're assuming this and seem to be so hostile. Thanks for bumping the thread I guess.
>>
>>37553216
who are you trying to convince? yourself?
>>
literally no one is on. god damn
>>
where the fudge is erry body
>>
>>37553588
>>37553562
everyone got banned for no reason
>>
>>37553665
I'm a mod on omegle
I ban i.ps that stay idle in a chat
keeps the site moving
>>
bump, we need more people
>>
>>37553791
What qualifies as being "idle in the chat"? Like if we're connect with someone and don't say anything, or if we're just skipping everyone and not saying anything?
>>
>>37554544
connect with someone and don't say anything is the most common. if you regularly skip and haven't sent a message for 10 minutes you could get banned. Which is why people who have long audio-chats often find themselves capcha'd after it's over. It's a glitch we're working on fixing.
>>
If anyone sees Katana-kun will they just post here that he is okay?
>>
>>37554646
i was banned right after typing a lot of stuff to a guy

i was topless is that a problem

there was no lewd going on tho just 2 ppl talking
>>
thanks again to all the anons who let me draw them, I had a good time. good night.
>>
>>37554737
were you showing your tits
>>
File: Untitled.png (156KB, 691x465px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
156KB, 691x465px
>when there's no robots online so you make the mistake of going to normie-chat
>>
>>37554809
no

oreganissimo
that wasn't enough orego
>>
>>37552593
this is so true. im so tired of internet interactions because i dont have the energy to entertain people. i guess i'll just talk to no one ever.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.