[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 20 and never had a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>tfw 20 and never had a job
>>
>>37548557
Tbhh it's like having a clean slate you don't have a reputation to worry about.
>>
>>37548557
mental problems ey?
>>
>>37548627

nigga just don't report jobs on your resume and you're in the same situation
>>
That's OK, I'm 26 and I've never had a job either haha.
>>
>>37548688
You can't change your name or face.
Word gets around fast.
>>
>>37548557
>>37548703
soooo how do you pay for things?
>>
>>37548712

If you're that bad at your job then you deserve it.
>>
>>37548731
don't need anything that NEETbux won't cover.
>>
I got my first job at 24 OP, since then I've had 3. Soon to be 4. I suggest you get one ASAP, it made me learn a lot about myself. Had I got a job at your age I'd be farther ahead in life than where I am at now.
>>
>>37548731
not op but I live at home which means my mother pays for my food and electricity.
Also I've taken a very easy loan for uni and get paid the equivalent of NEETbux since I live in a single parent household.
Also I walk and catch public transport to uni so I don't need a car. Also I don't have any friends so I don't need to spend money on things like movie tickets, drugs, drinks, etc.
>>
>>37548731
good boy points and scholarship
>>
>>37548738
This. If you're so bad that your ex employer went out of his way to blacklist you to his COMPETITION you must really be a piece of shit. You're so bad that he wouldn't even fuck over his competition with you
>>
>>37548557
got my first job at 35 bagging groceries. 2 years later and I'm the manager I even have a place to sleep in the storeroom. Sometimes I get paid extra to cover the security guard's shift at night. Don't worry OP, things will get better.
>>
>>37548865
>>37548790
One off miracle that's likely a lie.
>>37548738
>>37548841
Obviously you two retards haven't heard of recruiters and their blacklists leave a company on bad terms and chances are they'll put the word in and you'll never find a job.

>>37548688
>>37548627
Move far and start over.
>>
File: 1494338381675.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494338381675.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>20\\

>BEEN working construction since like 17
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.