[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F A N T A S Y

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 62086859_p0.png (1MB, 972x1386px) Image search: [Google]
62086859_p0.png
1MB, 972x1386px
If you could live in a fantasy world where would it be? What kind of things would you do?
>>
File: Futaba_8P.png (293KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Futaba_8P.png
293KB, 768x768px
Probably one where I have caring friends and we go out on adventures frequently.
>>
>>37547080
Go away miu
>>
>>37547064
Mine would take place back when KFC served BBQ wings and I'd win a contest to have unlimited wings forever whenever. I'd pick up hundreds of wings everyday and lay in a pile of them and just end them for hours everyday in a special chicken wing room I have. That's my fantasy.
>>
>>37547064
Fucking women.
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST SWORDS MAN AND GUNMAN TO EVEN HAVE LIVED.
I WANNA LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF THE VALLEY WHERE BIGHORNERS ROAM AND I WANNA SHOOT A FUCKING NCR FAG IN HIS TEETH
I WANNA HIT UP THE ZONE AND STEAL ARTIFACTS FROM BANDIT SCUM.
I WANNA LIVE IN GTA WHERE I CAN FUCK HOOKERS AND SMOKE DRUGS.
>>
>>37547122
WHAT
So you just want to eat bbq chicken wings forever?
>>
>>37547108
Me not miu, although I have her added on Discord .
>>
File: CzO00uZVEAAZqFb.jpg (75KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
CzO00uZVEAAZqFb.jpg
75KB, 600x849px
>>37547142
Nice try guy bu talright
>>
>>37547140
Correct

Originolio
>>
>>37547174
i'm high as fuck plus if you have them added on discord you already have friends
>>
>>37547064
Normal life with friends, family and a gf. Would have a pretty normal upbringing and meet my future wife when we are kids. We'll be good friends till 12 and then drift apart for a few years till some event brings us back together. We'll realise we love each other and spend the next decade doing interesting things and seeing the world omg with a group of close friends. We'll settle down and our friends will live close and be apart of our dailyidea forever. We'll have a son and a daughter and raise them together. Then we'll grown old and die next to each other with no fear and move on to the next world to start a new adventure. WE will never leave each others side for eternity.
>>
Exploring the galaxy as a hitchhiker or something. I'd love to see the vastness of space. Other than that? I'd live in an eternal lucid dream world.
>>
File: Horse Fucker.png (110KB, 735x190px) Image search: [Google]
Horse Fucker.png
110KB, 735x190px
>>37547064
Equestria, definitely. I'd want to join their military work with the batpony guards at night, as I'm a nightowl. Then work my way up through the ranks until I can get in close with Princess Luna and try to build up a relationship with her.
>>
>>37547064
Here is a food one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0
>>
>>37547064
As long as i get the power to do literally anything i fucking want i couldn't care less how the rest of the world is structured, as long as it's not something rly boring like an empty wasteland.
>>
>>37547064
jokes on you, i already live in a fantasy world
>>
>>37547064
>isekai thread
>>
>>37547297
like a barbie girl?
>>
File: 1496717587038.png (535KB, 834x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1496717587038.png
535KB, 834x1045px
Any world I could be a human dairy farmer, and have my own herd of chubby human cows, ready to be milked.
>>
I'd live in the Final Fantasy universe.
>>
>>37547317
Just wait for the AI revolution. If they're anything like humans, they'll get shit like that rolling. You know, forcefully impregnating women, taking the child away before it can steal any of your milk and putting it in a cage so it can't move much and stays tender, repeating the process for a few years and eventually killing the milk human when it starts to under perform.
>>
>>37547064
Probably a giant room that can simulated my will do I can live out stuff like SAO or Ready player one and other nerd shit like that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.