[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots today something really good happend. >Be me, working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: toga4.png (137KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
toga4.png
137KB, 500x594px
Hey robots today something really good happend.
>Be me, working as a waitress
>It's around the time kids leave school so the cafe gets a bit cramped
>I was talking with some customers and raking the orders when I see two kids of around 6-7 years old each, one buy and one girl
>The guy was absolutely flustered and nervous
>Another waitress leds them a small table that was among the lasts that wasn't occupated
>I get curious and I went to take their order
>The small kid says "H-hello t-this is my new girlfriend! I would like to order your best cafe and cake for her" and the girl just giggles
>I smiled from how cute they were and I pointed out the prices (the cafe is kinda pricy)
>The small kid looks into his pocket and has a moment of shock then leans to my ear and says "Sir I don't have enough money can you get me this offert and say its the best?"
>I was smiling like crazy and noded
>When I went to the barista to give them the order they ask what happend and why I'm smiling so much
>I tell her what happend and she said "Oh anon that's so cute!"
>She prepared a cafe with two hearts in the foam and selected the best crossaints for them also we took one of the fake flowers and put it there.
>When I arrived the kid was talking with the girl like "Oh, my princess I love you so much, would you uh, be m'lady?" and I left the plates saying it was the best food we got.
>After I left it and took some more orders and moved around the place the barista calls me again
>"Hey anon, take this 2 pieces of cake to the kid's table, I talked with some of the staff and we agreed to paid for them"
>As soon as I arrive with the cakes the kid's face went red and nervous again"S-sir I'm sorry but i don't got mon-" I stop him and say "Don't worry, we invite, one piece of cake for the prince, and another for the princess".

After it the kid left a note saying he was thanksful. Anons this was the first time in ages I've been legitly happy and felt I did something good.
>>
I definitely expected the kid to get hit by a truck or walking the dinosaur.
You did good OP.
>>
>>37546748
this is really cute, anon. i'm glad this happened. i'm sure his day was made
>>
>>37546748
forgot to add
the kid was black and the girl was white this is one of the reasons we agree to pay their food i mean we need to support progressive couples
>>
>>37546748
it wasnt a bait and switch that made me happy
but then i realized that i was in a situation similar at when i was in middle school and fucked it up, that made me sad
>>
>>37546748
Their parents were no doubt enjoying the spectacle from the other table.

>okay kids, time for the free food routine!
>>
>waitress
>eventually young kids are mentioned
>prepare mind to face the complete evil that will occur
>'sir'
>anon is actually a guy
>very confused about situation now, feel lost
>story ends well
>can't feel good about it because I've braced for evil
>>
File: dix.gif (844KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dix.gif
844KB, 500x500px
If your story is true, that was really nice of you anon. You've made us proud.
>>
>>37546748
oh wow that's s-

>>37546885

FUCK OFF
>>
>>37548448
op here that wasn't me
>>
>>37546748
Tf is this tumblr? Exit, Norman
>>
Little kid has more balls than most of us, cuz he got a headstart, we were all in the trail and couldnt catch up
>>
this thread is wholesome and blessed
>>
>>37546885
nuclear bait
>>
>>37546885
This made me laugh

LMAO HAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.