[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the face of Stacies worldwide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7527.jpg (77KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7527.jpg
77KB, 850x478px
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/06/05/read-the-messages-at-the-heart-of-the-michelle-carter-suicide-by-text-manslaughter-trial
>>
>>37546505
that bitch is cra cra af verdict prison time
>>
>>37546505
it sounds like she really cared sbout him
sucks that she gets tried over this tho
i hope she is found innocent
>>
>>37546505
>https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/06/05/read-the-messages-at-the-heart-of-the-michelle-carter-suicide-by-text-manslaughter-trial
how much of a mentally ill cuck do you have to be to an hero...
>>
>>37546505
>https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/06/05/read-the-messages-at-the-heart-of-the-michelle-carter-suicide-by-text-manslaughter-trial
She should get charged.
Thats not assisted suicde shes a fucking female charlie mason.
An hero should be yours and yours alone no one should convince you...should convince you not too.
She should do a few months inside would be good to get told to kill her self by rachet hood rats and BULL dykes.
>>
That's a good suicide method.
>>
File: 91674345683.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
91674345683.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
Let me get this straight, she told a worthless, pathetic wimp to kill himself
He did
and people think it's her fault? lol it's the failure who took his own life not her
>>
File: 1390357804389.gif (1MB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1390357804389.gif
1MB, 245x170px
>I think your parents know you're in a really bad place. I'm not saying they want you to do it but I honestly feel like they can accept it.

>They know there is nothing they can do. They've tried helping. Everyone's tried, but there is a point that comes where there isnt anything anyone can do to save you, not even yourself.

>And you've hit that point and I think your parents know you've hit that point.

>You said your mom saw a suicide thing on your computer and she didn't say anything. I think she knows it's on your mind and she's prepared for it.

>Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on. They won't be in depression. I won't let that happen. They know how sad you are and they know that you are doing this to be happy and I think they will understand and accept it. They will always carry you in their hearts.

Holy shit! I thought these texts would just be "you should kill yourself, you asshole" or "be sure to cut down the arm, not across." You know, 4chan type shit. This bitch was seriously persuading him to do it. There is no way she's not guilty.
>>
Holy fucking shit. God damn cunt.
>>
He probably kept threatening her with it during their relationship.
>>
The world doesn't have enough room for weak men. Not for us or future sons.
>>
>>37546505
She mostly writes in complete sentences with good punctuation. There's no way a 17 year old girl would text like that.
>>
>>37546989
What about a hot, mentally ill one?
>>
File: 1492051324215.jpg (80KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492051324215.jpg
80KB, 1136x640px
dumb cunt. I hope she rots in hell just like every other roastie on this cancerous board.
>>
File: 1496021909963.gif (98KB, 604x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496021909963.gif
98KB, 604x513px
>>37546505
I love how she started a charity in his name, took the money, and bathed in the lime light and sympathy. I don't care about the legality of the case, this is what evil looks like in real life.
>>
>>37546989
if shes a sociopath she would
>>
Just from reading the OP's link, it doesn't look that bad.

The texts just seem like a girl encouraging him to make a choice that he'd apparently made. Where's the evidence she's evil?
>>
if my boy LeXplorer got 5 years for shitposting on a cambodian cartoon forum then she should get 10 at least
>>
>>37547173
She's a dumb roastie.
She is inherently evil by nature.
Take the 2D pill, pic related.
>>
>>37546505
Can't seem to disagree with anything she wrote.
>>
>>37547291
What does Gengar have to do with anything?
>>
>>37547311
I am sexually attracted to Ghost-type Pokemon. I used to have a Gengar plushie but I had to throw it out because the makeshift pucci started to smell really bad.
>>
>>37546505
wow this is fucked up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.