[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too much of a fucking autist to respond to my own grandmother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2741.jpg (312KB, 1180x1546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
312KB, 1180x1546px
I'm too much of a fucking autist to respond to my own grandmother
>>
Jesus christ just call her you poor excuse of a human being
>>
Just write her a nice message and tell her you were too anxious to respond earlier.

When normies hit age 60+ they sometimes turn into robots due to the lack of sex and redpilling from realizing that decades of normie culture were absolutely worthless. So consider your gram an honorary robot.
>>
>>37546021

This thread rustles my jimmies because it reminds me of me.

Except I'm 36.
>>
Just call the poor woman, fucking hell. It's your grandmother.
>>
File: 1483229138057.png (99KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
1483229138057.png
99KB, 200x230px
>>37546021
Just fucking text her "I'm sorry but I cannot talk due to extreme anxiety. However, I still love you Grandma". Don't let the poor old bitch think you hate her.
>>
>>37546021
Purkin, it's your grandmother.

Stop being like this. They're the ones that will have your back, and they clearly care.
>>
>>37546021
>pls respond
At the very fucking least say thank you, cmon man
>>
>>37546021
Damn dude just text her.
I can write something really quick and sweet if you want though I need some internet points.
>>
>>37546021

Dude just respond to your poor grandmother, good lord. It doesn't have to be anything complicated, just tell her you are glad to hear from her and you love her.
>>
Please give me her number nigga I'll text her and tell her it's all good that makes me sad :/
>>
>>37546021

Anon, write this.

"Hi grandma! I've just been very busy, I'm not mad at all! I'm glad Cinnamon is getting better, I was worried. Can I call you later when I get some time?"
>>
>>37546021
Hi Grandma,

Sorry for the delay. Been busy with work/school. Not really interested in music anymore. Going for a degree in Electrical Engineering. Been flipping cars to make extra cash. I have a girlfriend now so I gotta make that money!!

I love you Grandma. I definitely plan to visit you more. <3
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 199x200px
This thread made me happy.

I may be a kissless virgin but I still have a wonderful relationship with my grandmother. She is my best friend.
>>
OP here, it's just that I don't know what to tell her. It makes me uncomfortable as I'm deeply attracted to my own grandmother, I mean, I spend my free time writing stories about us having sex in the most unconventional ways.
I wrote one yesterday where we had sex while Cinnamon stares at us the whole time and reading her name in the text only makes it harder for me not to think about it as i try to reply...
>>
Just copy and paste this

No grandma! I am not mad at you! I am so sorry, my phone gets blown up sometimes so I forget to check it. Glad to hear Cinnamon is getting better!
>>
>tfw mostly ignored entire family for about 6 years
>last time i visited them at Christmas a few years ago i was afraid my cousins and their mothers could hear my thoughts (i wanted to fuck them)
if im just gonna sit there and sweat profusely and infect people with my shit vibes whats the point
>>
>>37546346
Thats fucking schizophrenia.
GO seek treatment.
And I know what youre saying I fucking hate my family and loath being around them.
>>
>>37546257
this message is fake, sucks, and is unemotional. how dare you give him trash. lol.

writing like that makes you seem like a fucking asshole
>>
>>37546241
How do you not have time for your grandmother?

Fucking fucked up
>>
>>37546365
It's like mild schizoid, don't worry him like that, anon
>>
I get a panic attack whenever I have to call them.
>>
I really fucking hate you autists. I don't even know why I visit this board sometimes.
>>
dude, your grandma sounds really nice and like she cares about you a lot. just call her, even if it's horrible and you hate talking on the phone. grandmothers love that kinda thing. just tell her that you're stressed out or something, about where you want to go in life now that you've graduated, and talking to her makes you think about it because you want her to be proud of you.she sounds like she'll say something along the lines of "i'll be proud of you no matter what you choose as long as it makes you happy" and then boom, your grandma knows you don't hate her and you don't have to sperg all over the place. even if you start to panic and want to put down the phone, don't. nothings worse than leaving your grandmother hanging, even anxiety.besides, the longer you wait the harder it will get.
>>
Fuck you OP
fuck you original
>>
>>37546021
Don't be a huge douchbag you faggot your grandma cares a lot abot you just call her you fucking nigger.
>>
File: IMG_4083.jpg (31KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4083.jpg
31KB, 400x389px
Once a roastie always a roastie. Don't feel obligated to respond op, do what you want. I ignore my family most of the time too. Nothing ever comes of it
>>
>>37546259
She's old and will die in the near future. Be careful.
>>
File: 1475372520752.jpg (58KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475372520752.jpg
58KB, 480x720px
>>37546021

Dude what the fuck, old people should at least get basic courtesy. And we're talking YOUR grandma here. She sounds like a nice fucking person. You walk to a mirror, slap your bitch self in the face then go type up a nice noncommittal reply to your grandparent who gives enough of a rat's ass about you to type out solid conversational material to you for no other reason than taking interest in you.

You want to suck less at life? Start responding. Nothing grand, crazy or stupid. You don't need to respond with your life story but tell her, at worst, that you're trying to figure stuff out right now. Definitely apologize for the radio silence, but don't overdo it.

Say you're glad that Cinnamon is recovering nicely and agree that she's a great dog(?). Past that, just ask how your grandma's been lately. Little shit.
>>
>>37546401
Yeah and that shit can get worse let me tell you.
>>37546515
GET OUT ROASTIE REEE
>>
>>37546021

Pretend that there was something wrong with your phone and you've just read her messages, apologize and write something, no matter how brief.

If you don't, you'll end up receiving a message like

> Dear Mr. I'm-Too-Good-to-Call-or-Write-My-Grandma
> This'll be the last message I ever send your ass
> It's been six months, and still no word - I don't deserve it?
> I know you got my last two
> I'm in the car right now, I'm doin' 90 on the freeway
> Hey, OP, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare your grandma to drive?
> You know the song by Phil Collins, 'In the Air of the Night'
> About that guy who coulda saved his grandma from drownin'
> But didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
> That's kinda how this is: you coulda rescued me from drownin'
> Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy
> And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
>>
>>37546096

This.

Jesus fucking Christ OP.
>>
Respond. You clearly feel bad, else you wouldn't have posted this thread. Also it's your fucking granny.
>>
>>37547366
you're too funny anon
>>
Please don't ignore her, OP. I wish I had loving grandparents. Mine were cold and distant, we never had a relationship.
>>
Your grandma sounds entitled
>>
>>37546021
Fucking answer to your grandma you son of a punkim. Mine fucking died three weeks ago and the only thing I can be somewhat glad about is that she always knew how much she meant to me. She loves you and it's not going to be there for much longer. Here, send her this:

"Hi grandma. I'm sorry for not responding. I have been going through some personal issues, and I didn't feel like talking to anyone. No need to worry, though. I'm doing much better and I'm glad that you and Cinnamon are doing well. I'll try to get in touch more often. Love you, anon."

Yes, it's all bullshit but you're going to make her happy. Maybe for the last time in her life. Fuck. I miss my grandma
>>
OP, just copy and paste this, you can thank me later.

>Dear Grandma,

>I'm terribly sorry for the long delay in getting back to you, my anxiety has been immense to the point where social contact spawns a panic attack. Please forgive me for the kerfuffle. I deeply miss you too, you're old with a heart of gold. "Cinnamon" sounds like a stripper's name but I hope she heals well. I have been suffering from intense constant depression and overwhelming loneliness but other than that I'm fine. Talk to you soon, take care Gram Gram.

>Love,
>Your grandson [insert name hee]
>>
I felt sad just reading this.

Fuck you OP
>>
>>37546021
"Have you ever heard the term gushing grandma"
>>
>>37547595
This. If she dies soon you will feel a hell of a lot worse about not responding then than you do now.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.