[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hospitalization Experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496105332081.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1496105332081.png
322KB, 591x716px
>Last Thursday
>Go to therapist for the first time
>After going into slight detail of my emotions doctor is called
>Placed on "Involuntary 72-Hour Psych Hold"
>Sent to hospital
>Learn absolutely nothing
>Use free time to rethink myself and my depression
>Take medication for my auditory hallucinations
>Get discharged
>Drive home
>Sit at computer
>Write this thread
Any other robots with mental hospital experiences?
>>
I was there for 6 days. Was comfy but was a ton of bullshit
>>
>>37544519
what did you spatter out, anon?
>>
Yep. Last time I had a proper hospitalization was last May. I was there for less than a week. They couldn't do anything for me.
Apparently it was bad enough to get me admitted but not bad enough to let me stay there for longer
>>
>>37544533
I talked about my heavy depression and how I didn't care whether I was alive or dead.
>>
>>37544554
Yeah generally they don't like hearing that.
>>
>>37544519
I was close to but I read up on what they're often like. Pretty much said "fuck that shit" and just kept telling them I'm fine until I decided going was a waste of time, I was around 14 for that. If I got some of that shit on my record my life would be over, and I'd at least like a chance before I flip out and lose it or whatever.
>>
7 days waiting for a bed in an emergency room, 14 days in the psychotic ward (max allowed by the state unless the judge is having a bad day and decides to extend) and 6 months of mandatory therapy twice weekly afterward. All around awful experience. Never go on an involuntary status unless you want to be confined with violent unpredictable psychotic patients.
>>
>>37544592
I heard about those experiences, I'm so sorry.
I had to wait five hours or so for a bed.
>>
>>37544619
The amazing thing is that the court psychologist came by after day 5 and convinced me to switch my status to involuntary to "find a bed easier." My public defender basically told me how bad I fucked up within a few hours (I could have been in and out in three days if I kept my status voluntary). Apparently they manipulate patients like this to get more insurance money.
>>
>>37544690
Yeah, I don't want to tell you how deep I'm in trouble financially right now.
>>
>>37544519
This is why I don't want to go to a therapist. I really doubt they can do anything. I don't want drugs. Guns are just about the only thing I enjoy anymore and involuntary psych admission disqualifies you from (((legally))) buying a gun. I "could" buy them privately but then I just put other people at risk.

I don't want to lie either. I try not to lie as much as possible. My mom wants me to go. I'm more interested in just leaving; as in just walking somewhere with some possessions and seeing how long I last.

I don't know. But if I end up in the psych ward I'm probably going to kill myself
>>
>>37544519
no one can help us we can only help ourselves through meditation and getting to know ourselves
>>
>>37544519
Can someone please help me find the source on that pic? Reverse image search only gives me "make a gun and shoot yourself". I think it could be K-On? Mio in a flashback or something? Haven't found any Mio flashbacks where she's that small though.
>>
>>37544746
Nvm found it. It's Mio, halfway K-On! S1E6.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.