[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKCupid Bingo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: okcupid men bingo.png (66KB, 1004x805px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid men bingo.png
66KB, 1004x805px
Fellow femanons - let's play!
>>
>>37543937
Tf does 'muddin' mean?
>>
what's wrong with asking 'you want to ...?'
I just asked a girl "feel like getting some food after uni tomorrow" and she was more than happy to
>>
>>37544084
It's a profile question and it's a cop-out answer. Kind of like when it says "Favorite movies, music, TV and food?" and they say "just ask"
>>
>>37543937
I like a bit of everything, I'm 5'8, don't have a lot of pictures of me with friends or family, am skinnyfat, work on my car, sometimes kind of spam messages because I sit there looking at a read receipt.

does this mean its time to off myself
>>
>>37544236
Well, technically speaking, you didn't get a bingo so I guess you should be okay.
>>
I don't get it. What is this supposed to be? Use it on profiles of men you see on okcupid? Use it on your own profile if you're a man? If you get a bingo is that good or bad?
>>
>>37543975

Muddin' is the time honored tradition of taking a large wheeled vehicle through deep patches of mud in an attempt to move as much earth as possible while avoiding getting stuck.
>>
>>37543937
>no pictures of him with friends and family

Great now I can appeal to a bunch of fat feminist snowflakes who still get their inbox flooded from desperate orbiters.
>>
I'm surpised only the very last one fits.
>>
Wheres the female version?
>>
>>37544722
>single mother
>fat
>ugly
>"I like going out with friends"
>"if u want 2 kno anythin jus ask haha"
>"just looking for new friends"
>complains about the site on her profile
>photos with myspace angles to hide fatness
>instagram dog face filter
>instagram flower crown filter
>duckface
>all group photos so I don't even know which fucking girl the profile belongs to
>gratuitous cleavage/ass shot
>actually a fucking tranny
>doesn't respond to your message (free square)
>>
>>37544846
hey wow every single girl on tinder in nyc

dont forget bragging about tattoos or piercings like they are achievements
>>
>>37544527
>Use it on profiles of men you see on okcupid?
This
If you get a bingo is that good or bad?
Bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.