[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything worse than the "gaymers"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>At university
>Need a place to study
>All tables are used up by manchildren playing videogames between classes
>Hunched over like Quasimodo
>Mouth agape like trouts
>Chips and soda by their side
>physique of a partially filled garbage bag
>Autistically stomp their feet or smack their mouse on the table when they lose a match
>All want to major in "videogame design"
>Decide to sit down in a chair and take a break
>"Ummmmm excusssssthe me"
>look up
>"I wasssth sthiting there!"
>Guy has a ponytail
>look over and see his $2000 gaming laptop with red led trim and $250 "gaming mouse" sitting on the ground
>Tell him to give me 15 minutes so I can eat my lunch
>He rolls his eyes and walks away

Why haven't these people been exterminated?
>>
you have to be one to know one.

they're basically a drug, like cocaine they stimulate the part of the brain associated with going towards a goal, your reward centers get huge thrills, you are not yourself, you press buttons. It's masturbation and escapism.

The only cure is to be happy in the real world but the video games offer a way of escape and they're fun as hell and addicting. You always want to keep progressing in vidya land.
>>
I play games, but I don't know why some uni students do it in public. I would be too ashamed and be too embarrassed to do that. Games are basically drugs to me. I play games for the same reason a drug addict shoots heroin. You're basically getting really fucked up in public and hoping for people not to mock or mess with you.
>>
>>37543655
in what world does a tubby console pleb have a skinny girl soliciting him for sex
>>
>>37543725
The sad part is whenever their habits are criticized they spout "benefits" like increased reaction time
Lol
>>
>>37543762

just like the OP's greentext it's basically bullshit and made up. although he has a point, nintendo is trying to meme their new console like it's a social outdoors thing, when in reality most gaming happens in the bedroom behind closed doors and should probably stay that way
>>
>>37543655

Girl gaymers and anyone who identifies as a faux geek solely for attention are much worse.
>>
>>37543655

Yeah. we're pretty bad.

Vidya games and drugs are ruining my life
>>
>>37543874
>girl gaymers are the real problem here
>>
>>37543655
Kinda triggered by this post because it describes me

I just keep that shit to myself and don't take my vidya outside my own home.
>>
If your university has videogame design offered as a major, it's not a real university, you fucking retard.
>>
File: IMG_1030.jpg (39KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.jpg
39KB, 500x333px
>>37543849
>he's never experimented with doing it outside with a close male friend
>>
>>37543655
>At university
>need a place to study
>cross road to go to uni
>try not to get hit by bad Asian drivers
>walk past all the asian and mudslimes smoking out the front
>all outdoor chairs in the court yard taken by Asians
>go to library
>all cubicles and computers filled by Asians noisily chatting not doing any study
>leave come back later
>all the white people in campus have gone home
>library and campus still full of Asians

Why haven't these people been exterminated yet?
>>
File: Ray-Charles-GI.jpg (83KB, 1500x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Charles-GI.jpg
83KB, 1500x1044px
>>37543655
>physique of a partially filled garbage bag
I'm going to use this one originally
>>
>>37543655
>not having a qt3.14 bf to play vidya with
I'm sorry, i'll understand when you kill yourself
>>
>go to campus computer lab
>gaymers talking about Dork Souls and all their other dumb games
>can't get any work done
>>
>>37543891

>I'm ruining my life

fixed
>>
>>37543759
>>37543725
Damn I just pretend to be in the Mojave or inna ZONE.
What the fuck...How do you play vidya for hours on end...To be fair I got a HP15 laptop.
>>
>>37543655
>things that never happened
Original roastie.
>>
File: 1428539744895.jpg (335KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1428539744895.jpg
335KB, 2048x1536px
>walk through campus centre looking for a place to eat my lunch
>see a table filled with 20 overweight, ugly and bearded men and 3 women playing games at the table, all talking to each other
>mfw have no friends and would give anything to be on that table
OP if you haven't realised yet you don't belong here.
Go fuck off back to /pol/, reddit or facebook please
>>
>>37545901
>37545901
I shit post where I want just not on pol.
Thats for serious topics.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.