[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast Rejection and the Waifu Evolution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Oh my sweet baby jesus a few months late but dis gon be gud if it hits the mainstream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
How can roasts compete?

>inb4 "we offer sex xd"
That's what my pocket pussy does.
>>
>>37543146
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
Fixed version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRjnII_J6rQ
>How can roasts compete?
Gee, I dunno. By being real?
>That's what my pocket pussy does.
Masturbation isn't real sex. It's pretty sad if you think it can compare with being intimate with another person.
>>
>>37543321
>Gee, I dunno. By being real?
Once again, my pocket pussy is real.

>Masturbation isn't real sex. It's pretty sad if you think it can compare with being intimate with another person.
>Intimacy.
>In 2017.
>Believing in love in 2017.
All females can offer is sex.
Your kind doesn't understand what companionship or friendship is.
Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>37543378
>All females can offer is sex.
I hope you don't truly believe that. Sex is a shared experience nonetheless. If you really dislike women so much then you probably won't ever have very good sex.
>Your kind
lol no
>>
>>37543502
What can a female offer besides sex, cheating, and bottomless greed?
>>
>>37543321
>sex with a 3DPD
You fuck. Maybe she'll suck you off. You'll think it's special at the time, but then she'll go off and do all that bullshit with your best friend or some fucked up shit like that. Been there, done that

>Fapping to your waifu
Seems like nothing at first, but after awhile it feels special. Sure she ain't real, but technology is evolving and soon enough we'll have AI able to hold real conversations.
>>
Hopefully soon women will be replaced by artifical wombs.
>>
>>37543664
Why would it upset you that she had sex with other people? You guys are fucked up.
Sex with someone new is special if you make it special. And it's not necessarily going to mean the same thing for both of you which is something you ought to deal with. How about you fucking *communicate* if you're not too autistic for it?
It sucks if you've been cheated on though. People can be shit. Both genders.
>>
>>37543785
>Why would it upset you that she had sex with other people? You guys are fucked up

Im fucked up for wanting my girlfriend to not cheat on me?

Fucking kill yourself, roastbeef cunt. You're the fucked up one
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.