[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incel wagecucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1467990455237.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1467990455237.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
How does it feel to know that you are supporting a society that makes fun of you behind your back, makes prostitution illegal thereby depriving you of sex, and whose future will consist of only chad's children? By contributing to society, you are taking care of chad's grandchildren like a cuck. Why haven't you taken the NEET pill yet?
>>
>>37542814
sure, but how would one make a living if not by wagecucking?
>>
File: 1496703512159.jpg (32KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496703512159.jpg
32KB, 300x375px
>>37543331
NEETBUX
naturally.
>>
File: 1496665281814.png (94KB, 622x573px) Image search: [Google]
1496665281814.png
94KB, 622x573px
>>37543331
NEETBUX, AUTISMBUX, ANXIETYBUX
Use whatever you have left after expenses to by crypto
>>
Argument by questioning fallacy. Quit projecting your own insecurities about Chad and do something else with your life, you sad, NEET, money-grabbing, parasitic piece of shit.
>>
>>37543348
i wish i lived in usa, my slavic wonerland doesn't do NEETBUX, it seems to me that the best way to be a neet is to be a woman and merry some poor faggot, and then go full golddiger
>>
>>37543431
>fallacy
how am i wrong? did you take philosophy 101 and now you feel smart?
>projecting insecurities
and did you take psych 101 too? i am not insecure, i have seen the truth of how things are.
>>
>>37543431
It's bait, Anon. Just refrain from replying.
>>
>>37543698
it's not bait. people are repulsed by "incels" like the plague, there is no reason to make prostitution illegal except for religion and feminists, most women get passed around by the top 20 or 30% of men. there is no need for the incel wagecuck to work a job he hates just so he won't be looked down upon by the wagecucks who secretly laugh at his inability to get women.
>>
>>37543431
What the fuck do you think would happen if all wagecucks "did something with their life"? The economy doesn't even support such a possibility. Shove the normie optimism up your ass.
>>
>>37543573
Being fallacious doesn't mean you're wrong; It just means you're arguing like an idiot. Ad hominem. Twice. Quit attacking me and make a real argument. Don't try and turn this around on me either. You're the one making an argument here. I've called you names because I'm not arguing with you.
>>37543698
I know it's bait, but I enjoy rhetoric and arguing for points. I'm just using him/her to get some kicks.
>>
Our graceful NEET master speaks truth into our lives. Truly it is a blessing to have his wise council bestowed upon us this day.
>>
>>37543817
The economy can't support a bunch of NEETs sitting at home doing nothing but soaking up people's wages. And doing something other than make people who work feel bad doesn't have to be supported by the economy. He/she could read a book, or color. Or exercise. Use your imagination instead of rushing to our NEET friend's defense.
>>
>>37542814
Being a even a marginally successful wagecuck requires you to better your social skills. Even if you have the most average social skills you basically need to live the life of a recluse to avoid accidentally getting laid.
>>
>>37543897
i don't need to convince you. i am trying to convince the incel wagecucks.
>Ad hominem
>you sad, NEET, money-grabbing, parasitic piece of shit
hypocrite much?
>>
>>37544078
Haha you don't read very thoroughly do you? I also never claimed that those names I called you make your argument less valuable, which is what ad hominem is. It is not simply calling people names.
>>
>>37544123
Not did I imply it, anon
>>
File: wagecart.jpg (400KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
wagecart.jpg
400KB, 1200x950px
>>37543348
How can I get NEETbux.
I'm confident I can qualify as mentally-disabled if I try.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37544123
the purpose of my post is to convince incel wagecucks to become neets and to persuade people to do something, you don't need to make sound arguments.

and yes you did use ad hominem as you said my arguments are just projections of insecurities and in the same sentence, called me a sad, neet, money-grabbing parasitic piece of shit.
>>
>>37544045
If everyone tried to be NEET at this point in time society would crash and burn, which is a good thing. But if everyone tried to escape wageslavery they'd just be running against a brick wall. Their most viable exit route is, in fact, NEETdom.
>>
File: 1449714694470.jpg (166KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1449714694470.jpg
166KB, 1920x1281px
>>37544045
Indeed it cannot however those who have woken up and taken the NEET pill deserve it for being smart enough to swallow it. I'm not trying to make people who work feel bad, I'm trying make people think about their actions instead of wagecucking on autopilot because that is the societal norm. It's so easy to follow the crowd to ease the pressure of thinking for oneself especially for people who are prone to be incels at an older age. So some of these people may need a push, a catalyst to wake up to what is happening around them and see the bigger picture
>>
File: 1470888325174.png (699KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1470888325174.png
699KB, 500x735px
>>37542814
>Agree to work for money
>Do work
>NEET creates a philosophy about it

Really gets my noggin joggin
>>
>>37544045
>The economy can't support a bunch of NEETs sitting at home doing nothing but soaking up people's wages
yes it can, NEETs are much cheaper to support than Shaniquas and their 10 kids
still not an excuse to be a NEET though
>>
>>37544623
Well then say that, anon. I will admit I was wrong, but if you want to have an effective post then don't be fallacious in your argumentation. All that does is just alienate people including myself. I may disagree with you as a NEET, but I'm not opposed to having a discussion unless you give me a reason not to. I apologize friend. Please, go on.
>>
>>37544695
Just because NEETs and Shaniquas cost different amounts does not mean NEETs are sustainable. It is parasitic by nature.
>>
I mean I haven't yet primarily since I need money for like food and housing and stuff.
>>
>>37543431
>questioning fallacy
>doesn't realize that he's on r9k and this loaded question is aimed at a certain audience that can relate to the question without feeling falsely accused
>proceeds to ignore the question because of a fallacy but also uses ad hom to undermine it completely
>>"I also never claimed that those names I called you make your argument less valuable, nor did I imply it" after HE CALLED THE ARGUMENT projection of insecurities.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.