[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Post initials too.
>>
File: 6yh.png (256KB, 298x314px) Image search: [Google]
6yh.png
256KB, 298x314px
Dear I

I would really like that Hawaiian shirt and button.
no lie, I kinda actually miss it a lot or at least I would rather you not enjoy it's soft fabric.

B
>>
Dear A,

I still love you. I guess I'll never hear from you again.

I wish things had turned out differently between us.

-J
>>
Dear B

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1496011895255.jpg (796KB, 1242x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1496011895255.jpg
796KB, 1242x1233px
>tfw lurking in hopes of reading a "dear N"
>>
People chasing their dreams and all you can do is look and sneer.
>>
>>37543010
Dear N
You are not loved
In love anon
>>
D

Will you ever write to me again?. I'm too much of a coward but if i had the guts i'd tell you that i miss you. I know perfectly well what would happen if i think about contacting you for a third time, so i won't do it.
>>
>>37543017
second hand dreams the lot of 'em
saw it on teevee so it must be good
when it weren't no thought of theirs to start with
shouldn't be surprised when i make it a nightmare
>>
R

I know you like traps
>>
>>37543083
Don't be a coward, loser.
>>
Your words set my feelings and hope ablaze in a good way. And I feel alive again with you in my life. Numbness disappears like it was never there. I wish I could do the same to you but it's hard to even see you as being numb or sad from the surface of what you portray if you even are at all. I don't want much from you except for time and words and concern for me and I can offer the exact same in return. If that's too much though i'll leave.. I refuse to be seen as weak by you or a needy monster if that's how you view me then I misjudged you and this and will leave. I can see how our views of each other can be distorted and it leads to treating someone differently but hopefully it won't fall into that and we can just look at each other honestly and open again.
>>
Dear Roommate.

Clean your fucking shit you disgusting slob and stop picking your nose in my business.

I am your neighbor, not your friend. When I say to respect my privacy and to leave me alone I mean it. I know I am not your average person so stay away from me. There is nothing to discuss, You are a nuisance and I want nothing to do with you because I am not your kind of people and vice versa.

Sincerely fuck off and stop bothering me.
>>
>>37542975
thats so generic i love it
>>
L,
If you ever decide to talk to me again I know I'll eagerly jump back into the conversation like nothing major happened, I hate that thought. I should've never allowed myself to get comfortable after how much it had hurt the first time(s).
Wish you could see things from my perspective.
You don't come here anymore anyway.
>>
J,
Just because you got clean doesn't mean you stopped being a cunt or that you get to ignore what you did in the past, not once but twice. Go fuck yourself. Stop trying to contact me. You already know I don't look at my phone. Let me consider suicide in peace.
-A
>>
Dear E
I'm sorry I left you. In truth I just never had the guts to carry on the thing we had. I was scared you'd run out of time for me so I just let you slip. I know it must not mean much anymore but do still love you. Sorry for being too weak.
L
>>
Dearest R,

You do not deserve my love but I live an empty existence without you. I want to hear your heart beat again and hold your hand. I know you do not care for me one whit.

Motherfucker,

K.
>>
>Same initials different robot

>>37542975
Dear A,

I'm sorry for my autistic and childish behavior when I was around you. I did not know how to make you- or in a since, I did not know how to make myself appealing to you. I just want to be with you. I just want this half-way of emotions between us to end.

~J.
>>
Dearest S,

I hope you have figured your life out, stopped being a fat beta faggot and moved out. Stop sleeping with your dog and go outside.

Sincerely,
K
>>
>>37545110
What kind of person are you and what kind of person is your roommate? Besides him being in your business.
>>
>>37545498
He is the kind of guy who is obnoxiously loud and in your face all the time and that have no dignity nor respect for anyone and he never clean his shit. While I am a shut in that is asocial that can still manage to keep a place tidy and I try my best to remain quiet. The house also smell like weed and it really bother me that these people can't even smoke in their own room.
>>
Dear R,

I'm getting really fucking sick of getting my mental health shattered by blonde, blue-eyed girls with severe issues. You are no exception, despite the fact you're the person who matches the aforementioned traits I've had the closest friendship with so far. Sometimes I wish we'd never met. Sometimes I wish I didn't have friends. Sometimes I wish I didn't get bullied and pressured into starting to feel the need to make friends. I miss the days where all I needed to be happy was a video game controller. I also wish we were closer. It's confusing. I need therapy, probably more than you do. Don't take it personally if I stop hanging out with you and your/our friends one day. It's not your fault, at least not entirely.
>>
bumpty bo
go up
>>
Dear ur,
a
baget
>>
>>37543010
dear n,
how are you doing? what's up? how've you been?
sincerely, s
>>
>>37543010
Dear n
I hope you fucking jump off a bridge.
Youre a talented motherfucker but youve only brought awful feelings into my life. Im supposed to be a conduit of goodwill

-d

>howsat?
>>
>>37545438
fuck you K

who the fuck you think you are to give life advice

S
>>
Dear E.

Im closer than you think, watch what you say, and watch your back.

Sincerely G.
>>
>>37542735
Dear N

I always liked you but I didn't it realize soon enough. Before we got close as friends. Even if you don't feel the same way about me, that's fine. Maybe someday you will, but I'm not gonna stop my life anymore in the hopes that you'll start feeling the same way. I'm fine remaining friends, but I'm not gonna try to push so hard anymore out of some false hope of anything more.

-M
>>
dear H
haha you cunt i won now im gonna ruin the country and no one can stop me

with love, D
>>
TH,
We've not really had a proper conversation about the third man on the sign outside the warehouse, G, for a while. Is he still at your place, or has he finally dragged his sorry ass up from that desk and done something with his life? I hope his sister slapped some sort of sense into him, because I really don't a suicide on our hands, as that's just messy.
Part of me does genuinely care about G, but another part of me doesn't like him for his unwillingness to help himself. If he spent less time thinking about being a blank blate, and more time picking up the chalk and scribbling on his life, I imagine he'd be a lot happier. It doesn't help that he essentially ended his life anyway by failing at the final hurdle of his education, but heyo, that might mean he sticks with us for another year. Are we really worth 9000 pounds to him? I hope so, as otherwise that is one costly depressive episode.
I've been wracking my brains for weeks thinking about something that we could do, in our limited capacity, to help him out, and I'm fresh out of ideas. I know you've tried, and I think that at this point it's best if we just kind of leave him to it, which I imagine you have been doing anyway. It still must be awkward bumping into him in the kitchen, especially as MM's gone home.
I suppose, with all things, it's not the end of the world. That comes in December.
I hope we're all well, and I'll inevitably talk to you soon,
RDG
>>
J
I got mad love for you man. You were there when no one else was. When everyone in my family was ODing on different shit, when girls left, and when school fell through you and your family gave me everything I needed. Now we don't talk as much as I'd like even though we both seem friendly. Is life catching up to us? How do I tell your family that I feel hopelessly indebted despite that I know they want nothing from me? What can I do to give back to you all? You're all golden souls and in my darkest hours all I became was a burden. Now I've begun standing on my own feet but there's an edge to every moment when I visit.
How can I help repair things?
>>
Dear R.M.
I wonder if you still read these threads..
I'm not doing too great and the night you messaged me crying I started crying too but holy fuck that album you sent me was boring. I think you have better taste when you're melancholy.

-K.M
>>
>>37547259
RDG,
In regards the 3rd man, he seems to have himself a little more together since his sister was here, his father also arrives tomorrow. He did this to himself and he's gonna have to realise that, we did what we could and the best thing is we cared enough to think about doing anything at all. In regards to the later thing mentioned, the end may be sooner than you know and there's no way for me to know this or comprehend this I just know. For now my friend it's good evening and I'm sure we will be in contact shortly.
Kind regards
TH
>>
Dear S,

I dont know why im such a socially awkward fuck and i havent told you that i never cared about anyone as much as i did you. Never mind. Absolutely would still bone you though. Peace out.
>>
Dear D,

Youre a fucking asshat and deserve nothing more than a slow death

Love, J
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 174x290px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 174x290px
dear CS
stop right there
>>
Dear P,

I re-learned the piano for you and then you fucked off. Now i can play a bunch of songs which i think you would like but i never get the chance to play them for you, and probably never will. Heres hoping differently
J
>>
>>37547653
>>37542735
>dear CS
>stop right there
Commended. Hilarious.
>>
Dear V,

Fuck i still think of you quite abit which pisses me off because i know you dont care about me in that way or at all.

A
>>
File: 1496709239946.jpg (13KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1496709239946.jpg
13KB, 361x330px
fuck
I hate it
I just hate it
I have a crush on ya
ya are not even that good looking
why do you have to give me such butterflies
and you have to have such a retarded personality so I have absoloutely no chance in befriending you and ending this mesiry

Mousab al-habi
(yes I know that I shouldn't post his real name, but who cares? who the hell is going to know him and going to be reading some random r9k and be like"hey! I know this guy" it is a common name)

I take every chance to rant about this. EVERY CHANCE
>>
>>37548616
edit: from SSM TO Mousab Al-Harbi
>>
>>37542989
You are talking about the [B] emoji, right?
>>
>>37548616
Whats his name yo
>>
Dear N.O.,

I really wish we could have met a year or two later than we did, because I was just too young to really understand the whole relationship. I was just a kid who just wanted friends and to laugh.
I felt pressured to ask you out, which is why it was so damn cringy. Seriously, I come across that memory almost every week and regretted it happening every time.

What made it worse probably was that I stopped talking to you throughout high school, which I also regret. You were a really good friend that I wish I never lost.

The ironic thing is, I started to develop feelings for you senior year. Our timing was just off is all. I don't know if you ever liked me again or at all really, but I hope you live a happy and successful life after high school, as i'm sure you will.

Sincerely,
B.D.
>>
>>37549494
Trips and i'll give it to her
>>
>>37549511
checked

orignallw
>>
>>37549564
wait what are you saying? am a semi newfag
>>
J

I can't stop ignoring the coincidences. I wish I could find out what they meant, but it goes against my nature. I'm sorry.
I wish you and the guys the very, very best

Yours always and forever,
A
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.