[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Orbiter Hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 48

File: po6gbgxq94IBI.jpg (822KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
po6gbgxq94IBI.jpg
822KB, 1260x630px
Am I the only one who fucking hates Beta orbiters with a passion? They don't make me cringe; they make me furious. They're literally like cockroaches around the festering month old corpse of a deer by the side of the motorway. It's literally an embarrassment to be beta male when these people exist.

At college I've seen orbits with maybe ten men pursuing a single girl who is a six or seven out of ten but is always somewhat of a tomboy.

I've had more than one ex girlfriend who I met up with again only to find that they'd contracted beta orbitis. These guys are just so fucking annoying, you are chatting up / hanging out with some girl and these fuckers are literally constantly vying for her attention like teenage girls and are always trying to screw each other over to get with her. Some of these cunts even act confrontational to get you off their turf only to cry their eyes out when you show the girl what they've said.

How the fuck can you be so fucking deluded not to realise that either you've got orbiters or you are a orbiter? Seriously, fuck these people. The friendzone is an act of God.
>>
>>37541556
Same vro I fucking hate 'em too keep this thread alive
>>
>>37541556

Betas that

>orbit women
>Donate to female twitch streamers
>Donate to female youtubers
>Buy women things from their wishlist
>Are into financial domintation
>Are into being submissive
>Are white knights
>Are nu-males

All need to be put down.
You guys are a waste of space.

t.omega robot
>>
File: lela.jpg (36KB, 439x377px) Image search: [Google]
lela.jpg
36KB, 439x377px
>used to be infuriated by the bottom-feeding beta male orbiters
>Now it fills me with pleasure whenever I see one get shit on by a roastie

Whenever a beta turns betabux, I can find a reason to smile. They deserve to be taken advantage of and discarded.
>>
didn't read thread

go fuck yourself
>>
>>37541597
Have you seen those fuckers who buy stuff for women who submit online shopping lists? Like Christ, it's a new level of cuckold. They don't even get to talk to the women half the time.
>>
>>37541597
>>37541657
Misread the wishlist thing, you pretty much got it nailed down.

I'd support that woman who humiliated these guys on Twitter if she wasn't an edgelord.
>>
>>37541556
yeah, they're fucking disgusting. they're the worst scum in society tbqh. feminist, kikes, and all other people are trying to gain power which makes sense. these kind of beta orbiters are actively trying to subvert society to gain favors. it's like backstabbers opening the gates to foreign enemies. you've got to remember white men dominated everything in this entire world then beta orbiters ruined everything. i hate them more than anybody else because they're the failures who destroyed it all. other people will always want to gain power and that's okay. it's not okay to ruin everything for your own team

>>37541611
>t. orbiter
>>
>>37541700
Always kill a traitor before an enemy.
>>
>>37541556
Fuck I hate them so much.
I'm so much happier giving up 3D women my sense of attraction is so warped now I find real vaginas and the human body in general grotesque.
>>
File: 093 (1).jpg (67KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
093 (1).jpg
67KB, 2000x720px
Orbiter Stories Volume: 1

>Go to a party
>Only two girls go, one girl is single, the other with her boyfriend
>Complete sausage fest, party is a non normie one
>Girl is good with guys, immediately all the boys want to get with her
>Trying to impress her the whole party
>She is a couple of years younger, they're grown ass men cuckolding her
>She tries to get with the only semi alpha but he's having none of it
>Nobody gets with her in the end
>After the party the guys are all hitting her up
>Set their normiebook profile pictures to them with her
>>
>>37541556
They can't help it anon
They have never held a conversation with a girl longer than two minutes so they can't read them and they don't know how to express themselves or understand that they are just horny
There is a healthy degree of cynicism you need to approach a woman, otherwise you will get walked all over by her
>>
File: 86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png (203KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png
203KB, 500x371px
>>37541556
>you want I should run him off
>>
>>37541819
I think you have to draw the line between someone who is simply in the friendzone and someone who is pursuing someone that like five other people are simultaneously pursuing and being completely unaware they're in the same boat.
>>
File: mcandy.jpg (2MB, 3250x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mcandy.jpg
2MB, 3250x2448px
I bought all this to send to a femanon for her birthday but she ghosted me before I could get her address.

A month later I stil miss her, hold me bros
>>
>>37541975
fuck that's so nice, you deserve someone nice. This really made me sad anon.
>>
Do beta orbiters exist at age 20+?

I used to be a beta orbiter in my teens. I say it's okay as long as it's in your teens because you may learn a little bit from it, but doing it as an adult is just pathetic.
>>
>>37541975
I was going to put a note on each one, like

Turkish Delight - It's not cockroaches I swear
Leaf pop - A FUCKING LEAF
Kinder Bueno - Unlike a Kinder Egg, only a retard would NOT eat what's inside the chocolate
Chocolate pebbles - Fairly sure these are edible
Cherry Blossom - The picture on this box is censored in Japan
Eat-More - That's an order, not a suggestion [OR] The peanuts are meant to simulate bits of corn
Big Turk - This one might be cockroaches
Thrills - Share these with people you hate
Gold nuggets - The jeweller said these are genuine
Walnut Whip - This is why no one takes the British seriously

>>37542003
Thanks, I've been trying to find another femanon to fill the void but haven't clicked with any on the same level.
>>
>>37542034
At 24 I'm just as scared to show interest in girls as I was back in high school, so orbiting is the best I can do.
>>
>>37542034
Yep, especially in workplaces where there's a significant guy:girl disparity. One chick in my old group had like a half dozen orbiters at any one time and she wasn't even pretty.
>>
>>37541975
Look at him and laugh boys
>>
>>37542034
They exist in environments which allow them to exist post school; college, university, sometimes in workplaces depending on the occupation (usually IT) and on rare occasions just general male female friendships.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 630x474px
>>37542073
>It gets sadder
>>
>>37542064
That's okay but is 'orbiting' in the truest sense of the word really the best way to go on about this?
>>
>>37541556
>Be 18
>Ask a girl out on a date
>She says yes
>B4 the date, I call her to ask how she's doing
>She cancels on me w/o explanation
>I'm like "wtf!"
>Later found out that one of her orbiters made her feel guilty about going out with me instead of him
>She doesn't go out with him either

Have you guys ever been cockblocked by an orbiter?
>>
>>37542252
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hard to tell if it's 100% orbiting so much as it is just being friendzoned.

>>37542270
Normo pls
>>
>>37542292
Not a normo. I became one of her orbiters myself after she gave me a pity blowjob. She still didn't go out with me.
>>
>>37542270
Yes, these guys are fucking devious, they don't have any positive attributes so they resort to underhanded tricks which usually involve undermining the relationship between a girl and guys she likes,but they never try to out do the guy.

The funniest case of it was this girl I was hitting on when some Asian confronted me telling me he loved her and that I could never have her. I just laughed my head off and told the girl, I expected her to be creeped out but she enjoyed the orbit. I decided to drop her after that. Fuck that.
>>
>>37542333
She gave you a god damn blowjob. NORMIEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37542333
Story of the pity blowjob
>>
>>37542333
Fine, cyborg then.

>>37542354
HERE'S the enemy
>>
>>37541556
Girls only have beta orbiters if they want beta orbiters.
>>
File: S P E R G.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
S P E R G.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>tfw in a group of friends having a good time
>entitled roastie bitch comes in looking for attention
>literally everyone's attention goes towards the roastie

REEE REEEEEEEE I HATE BETAS FUCKBETASFUCKBETAFUCKBETASFUCKBETAS
>>
>>37542401
I think most girls will naturally end up with a few unless they push guys away.
>>
>>37542354
I am thinking of this one fucking proto-redditor kid I used to work with that would always try to chat up any girl that came around to hang out with any of us. And every time she came back after that he would act like he was her goofy friend on her side and try to talk shit about whatever guys she was actually friends with.

He eventually got the shit kicked out of him because he tried to steal somebody elses laptop
>>
>>37541556
hey man everybody has something they have to do to keep themselves busy beta orbiters are just there to give women the vapid hollow attention they seek but eventually they grow out or it a realize theres nothing they can do and when sex robots come along there wont be much they can do about it either
>>
>>37541843
>you want I should
He is a jew and the comic is a representation of how the jew has stolen the white woman from the white man,
>>
>>37542401
OP here: you're not wrong

(original)
>>
>>37542462
yeah when a girl shows up to my group of friends I always excuse myself to jerk off so when I come back I'm not affected by her seductress techniques
>>
>>37542372
>The following Monday, she feels guilty about standing me up
>Says she can come to my house
>Talk for a little while before moving to the bed
>She confesses that the orbiter convinced her to cancel on me
>We get frisky
>Blowjob was not so good. Didn't get hard. Didn't cum. (probably too nervous)
>Neither of us had a condom, so no sex.
>After she leaves, I start following her around for 2 weeks.
>Friend points this out to me
>Realize I've become just like the guy that cockblocked me
>Stop being her new orbiter

I was fortunate to not end up like the other guy. He followed her around for years. She also had another orbiter who was her ex, whom she cheated on while in a relationship with him. It might have been best that we didn't end up going out.
>>
>>37542466
Women who aren't garbage human beings would push guys like that away.

Note: women are garbage human beings
>>
>>37542040
Cringy fag like you deserve to be ghosted
>>
>>37542040
keked hard my dear friend
>>
>>37541556
But festering corpses are nice
>>
>>37542616
Piss off, it was her kind of humour as well.
>>
File: image-21.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image-21.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>37541556
I have a visceral reaction of pure disgust whenever I see one in action, whether in person or online. I sympathize and empathize with you, OP. In this case, you happen to not be a fag. Congratulations.

Pic unrelated, but I just got this captcha lmao
>>
I agree. I used to orbit, and I look back at it as the worst time of my life.

Orbiters, stop being faggots. Do some fucking heavy deadlifts. Read some classic literature. Learn to hunt, draw, and meditate. Make yourself better than this fucking cuckoldry you've imposed on yourself because you're the most pathetic people on this board. Even omega male permavirgins are better than you because at least they're self-actualized. Finding your value in what women think of you is literally the most embarrassing thing you can do as a man.
>>
>>37542557
That's unironically a very smart thing to do, and it honestly helps you to treat her like a normal person and not have your mind and intentions distorted by your primal need to fuck and procreate.
>>
>>37542944
This. Just this. (originaloriginal)
>>
>>37541975
I hope you atleast spiked that shit with something like laxative or semen
>>
File: 1482840113658.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482840113658.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>go to a magic the gathering event
>there's one moderately attractive girl
>after the tournament, one guy starts talking to her
>everybody else takes this as a signal that they can talk to her, too
>she gets surrounded by nearly 20 dudes all trying to get her attention

That was when I finally understood the whole thing about women feeling like they can't get into nerdy men hobbies. I would hate to get surrounded by a bunch of fat ugly roasties when I'm trying to play games.
>>
>>37543197
I'm a girl and I've never experienced men treating me anything like that. What is that even like?
>>
>>37543231
Clearly you dont spend enough time around neckbeards.

Be my gf
>>
>>37543108
I actually just end up getting really weird around girls usually, like always trying to impress her or bullshit like that. but I find they respond to me better when I just berate them a little bit. Im really bad at small talk too
>>
>>37543231
Maybe you're not attractive enough. Or maybe she just seemed especially receptive to people making advances at her. I don't know.
>>
>>37543162
I spiked it with unrequited love
>>
>>37542242
I wanna do this. Not because I'm a beta, but because I like the song and idea.
>>
>>37542944
>Do some fucking heavy deadlifts. Read some classic literature. Learn to hunt, draw, and meditate.
this is just another form of cuckoldry.
don't do things because someone tells you to do them, only do them if they lead to results you want.
>>
>>37541556

>Have been on /r9k/ since forever
>Used to be a huge beta orbiter and kissless virgin, mostly because I was clingy and unattractive
>Moved to a new city, got /fit/ and fashionable
>Get a GF
>Within a little while, realize that she has TONS of beta orbiters who she keeps on a short leash
>After a few months of being with her, she has to move apartments
>Her beta orbiters literally do all the work while I just stand there and talk to her
>Her orbiters keep trying to do shit to intimidate me but I literally don't care

God, it felt so fucking empowering. Been with her two years now and her orbiters seemed to have moved on, but it still felt nice being Chad.
>>
>>37541975
I had a girl orbitter buy me stuff like that. I think i would have married her, but she is fat.
>>
>>37543231
There are a set of ground rules:
>Be moderately unattractive or moderately attractive, they go for girls who they regard as achievable
>Be extremely tolerant of being surrounded by socially awkward men
>Be either a tomboy or have a majority male friendship group

They'll come flocking if you have those three things. Bonus; have a traditionally male hobby.
>>
>>37542034
>I used to be a beta orbiter in my teens.

Did the same shit. It was only when I was around 18 I stopped giving a shit. Attracted two weebs who wanted the d because I was asian. Never gave it to them because they were worst than me when it came to socializing.
>>
>>37543375
Hot damn, you must be some 9/10.
>>
>>37543296
They like hearing that because they're used to their beta orbiters always answering yes to everything and changing their hobbies to match those of the girl, so it's a pleasant change for them.
>>
>>37543375
>she's fat
Are you sure you don't orbit her?
>>
>>37543405
Nah, fat chicks dig lanky guys. Real sad that i dont dig fat chicks at all, my life now would be easier.
>>
>>37543197
I hate beta cucks as much as the next guy, but I really love when this happens, because you know there won't be any roasties next time.
>>
>>37543492
>tfw no chicks dig fat guys
>>
>>37542034

I may be doing it. There's a girl from elementary school that I haven't seen then and is a glorified internet friend I speak to for 10 minutes of months. She's not my type and I've never even jokingly filtered with her but she's been shoehorning mentions of her boyfriend into conversation a lot lately so it's arguable that she views me as one.
>>
>>37543462
I mean it would be great and all if I was actually an interesting person to talk to, or could carry on a conversation beyond a group setting, or about some really autistic interests, in which I'll start to get really boring quick
>>
>>37543517
Unless it's all guys (which I highly doubt), /soc/ ALWAYS has a chubby/husky/fat guy thread up, and they're always wanting pictures!
>>
>>37543547
It's 101% homos in those threads, I've looked at them.
>>
>>37543231
Maybe you're ugly and stuff.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 545x256px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 545x256px
>>37543547
It's a common complaint. The only girls on /soc/ are the ones posting pictures for attention.
>>
>>37543547

Like >>37543565 said. It's usually fags.
>>
>>37543540
I've never really had that problem (extremely fortunately for me, I'm sure). I've always been able to talk with people about things. It's hard to teach someone how to do it, especially over the internet, but I'll do my best. Basically you just need to start off with the boring introduction or hello, whatever it is. Ask about anything new or interesting which has happened that day - maybe something funny she's seen. Let her tell some kind of story, and then tell one of your own, but try to make sure it's a bit shorter than hers. If you can squeak in a joking insult (make sure it's obviously a joke and not something about which she's insecure - NEVER make the insult true). Then, just take basically any noun from one of the stories and start discussing it. You can always just select a noun from the conversation (or something relevant - only choose something random as a last resort) and then move on from there. Try to make her laugh, or if that fails, smile. If you do that a lot, she'll begin to associate that happiness, that dopamine rush, with you - like Pavlov's dogs. That's not the best explanation, but at least it's something. I'll also answer any questions that you may have!
>>
>>37543517
just stop being fat, it LITERALLY takes no effort.
it is at the effort threshold that not only COULD a vegetable could do it without outside help, but they necessarily WOULD.
same with quitting smoking.
you have no right to complain about not getting women if you are fat.
>>
>>37543565
>>37543640
>>37543642
Damn, my mistake. That's really too bad.
>>
Who are these faggots on here hating orbiters? It's incredible how you are able to deduce an orbiter and their life but you genuinely cannot see just how much of a joke you are as well. Blind leading blind. Man I hate people who aren't aware they are losers themselves.
>>
>>37543332
True, in all honesty the best way to get something you want socially is to not focus too hard on actually getting it and allow yourself to relax and not overthink. Over thinking is the root cause of all anxiety.
>>
>>37543669
You've never been fat or smoked, have you?
>>
>>37543685
It takes a joke to know a joke.
>>
>>37541556

Yep I may be a lonely KV but at least I didn't fall into this trap.

>>37541597

The online stuff is the worst.
>>
>>37543660
I've been just back and forth small talking with this girl on tinder, but shes german and like she seems at least a little interested because she says good morning first and sometimes messages first after a while in the middle of the day, but all our conversations go nowhere. like asking about types of movies she likes, she just says action, comidies, romance, and then I reply with saying I like documentaries as well as liking a lot of dry humor comedies, but I don't know where to go really when shit gets like this without changing the subject every couple of seconds.
>>
>>37543704
Not him, but I guarantee he hasn't. I'd fucking love to see him say the same thing about quitting opioids or benzodiazepines, and see if he still felt that way after experiencing it lol.
>>
>>37541556
Want to know why I hate beta fucktards? Because they exist people have linked beta = submissive in their minds. It makes being a submissive fucking hell because everyone assumes they can walk over you. Then they get offended when you resist and lash out like its my fault I wont let them use me.
>>
>>37543704
you cannot argue against what i said.
you are putting in less effort into improving yourself that a literal human vegetable.
of course anyone with enough self awareness to realize that all they have to do is in an unwanted state is abstain from actively harming themselves would not get into such an unwanted state in the first place.
>>
>>37543746
Before I move on with more advice, for what are you looking in her (and any girls)? Are you wanting a stable long-term relationship with her, a fling, ONS, FWB, just friends, what? Additionally, do you know for what she is looking?
>>
>>37543685
i like to think i am less pathetic than they are, even though i know i am truly pathetic myself.
>>
>>37543821
she seems kind of shy to be honest, and that she might just be looking for a male companion. Shes pretty cute in a way I like, so thats pretty much what I'm down for too.
>>
>>37543840
Knowing it is the first step to fixing your situation, so that most definitely does place you ahead of the obvious beta orbiters.
>>
>>37543816
It's a matter of fighting a constant, addictive urge. You're battling a compulsion, not eating FEELS like more work than walking to the fridge.
>>
>>37541556
Dude I love them this chick I'm with has a few and it's great when we are all over at her place watching movies and she's all cuddled up with me while they get us snacks.
Then we go fuck and we are loud as possible hahaha get cucked orbiters.
>>
>>37543863
believe it or not, the term "robot" is metaphorical.
i am a genuine sentient human being, and i require food to continue to exist.
i have the same urges to continue to eat after i have eaten enough, or to eat unhealthy foods as you do.
the only difference is i am not THAT much of a worthless piece of shit that i do things to actively harm me and then complain as though i am not a sentient being who had complete control over want i was doing.
>>
>>37543375
How did you get a female orbiter. Are you Chad lol
>>
File: confused.png (94KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
94KB, 266x220px
>>37542641
shitman I have to agree with that.
nothing like swirling your tongue on a girls unoccupied eye socket.
>>
>A friend of mine met a solid 1/10 girl on KIK
>spent 300 of his 400 euro paycheck on the girls birthday
>buying her food, drink, presents, etc
>he invited her out without telling me when I organized for a group our friends to meet up
>at this stage he had 40 euro left in his current account
>spent it all on her on the night out
>the girl kept rejecting all attempts to get wiht her
I fairness my fried is a literal dipshit
>>
>>37543994
He must be, with the girls I talk to I have to sustain the conversation the entire time.
>>
>>37543860
Got it, thanks! I'd say you need to start talking more about her, and possibly yourself, rather than just your interests. You need to also see what she enjoys doing and find something fun which you would both enjoy so that you can make plans to go to it. Girls on Tinder are absolutely swamped by insane numbers of guys and messages, so the fact that she's kept talking to you almost guarantees that she likes you a good deal. If you haven't already, get her number, and even try talking over the phone. I find that it's sometimes easier to continue verbal conversations. But once you've found the thing which you both like, make a SOLID and SPECIFIC plan to go do it. If you want things to be romantic or sexual at all, I'd highly recommend that you do something on the first date. A kiss is good to show her how you feel and let her be absolutely sure of your intentions and interest while also being small enough not to freak her out about moving too fast. And hell, it's not even too hard to go to being friends after a kiss, if that's what you decide, but if you'd had sex, that may be a good deal more difficult.
>>
>>37541796
>they're grown ass men cuckolding her
do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>37544077
yeah we talked a while about how she is an au pair. How do I go to her talking about herself though. wait I just realised im matched with her on my account I made with just one random picture from /soc/ :( how do I let her down, she seems so nice (plus I want her to shit on my face and do all the freaky german shit nameen)
>>
>>37543366
>Her beta orbiters literally do all the work while I just stand there and talk to her
>Her orbiters keep trying to do shit to intimidate me but I literally don't care
lol that's pretty hilarious, do these guys seriously have no self awareness to how beta that is?
>>
I have a beta orbiter now that I think of it. He always finds reasons to be with me and compliments me non stop

How do I gently tell him i'm not interested? :(
>>
>>37544204
fucking be straight and direct you fucking asshole, tell him to save it for someone who's interested
>>
File: 3197215694.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3197215694.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
I used to orbit a girl online. Bought her stuff, helped her when she was feeling bad, and even helped her business get started. We were friends for about 3 years.

She then found a bf, and ghosted me soon after. I only did that stuff for her because she actually talked to me, and played vidya with me. Treated me like a friend, which I didn't have.
Unlike most girls that weren't very good conversationalists, she was a big chatterbox. Sending me paragraphs of texts, and contacting me the second I was online. She was great.

But as I got older, I realized how stupid it was to do all of that. It's not like she would have grown to like me, and it's not like we could ever meet anyway. Since we were both homebodies and lived far from each other.
So never again, and I still feel like shit today even though it was years ago. So I hate beta orbiters as well. Especially since I used to be one, and it was disgusting of me.
>>
>>37541556
PUT ON SOME FUCKING SHIRTS HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>37543494
Good men need a boys club so to speak to get away from women.
I like women like I like anyone else but some fucking people get on your nerves and thats when I bail the fuck out.
>>
>>37544229
And men give me shit for getting 20 dollar blowies from crack heads...Fucking betas man.
>>
>>37544072
That means they aren't really interested that much
If there is one way to turn someone off it is by being too available. If you stop messaging and they never message you they are not interested,
shit fucking sucks
>>
>>37543840
my man it's a bad look to try and put yourself on a pedestal when its still made of shit and then demean others because their shit pedestal isnt as high as yours
>>
>>37544381
>they never message you
Like maybe a few of my "friends" text me after I come home from the liquor store.
>>
>>37543685
Oh Im a fucking loser I just dont chase women or hang around dudes.
I just kinda drift and fuck hookers/smoke drugs.
But fuck everyone.
>>
>girl on twitch I like watching
>has a small viewing, never higher than 20 viewers
>These annoying fucks in chat trying to make her laugh and defend her with every breath

Do they have no fucking awareness?
>>
>>37544305
i think you misunderstand me, it's not that i dislike the inclusion women, but how other men act around them.
if she was absolutly hideous or something i would be okay with it, but when there is clearly desire for her, it's a wreck.

I'm just saying I'd be glad it got as bad as it did as quick, because it's better to get it over with quickly, then to have the entire group uncomfortable for a lone period of time, always making sure never to do anything that would ruin your chances with her, but not taking the chances either.
just sort of catering the experience to be better for for, for absolutely no compensation

it reminds me of a quote, something like "the greatest evils are the tolerable ones, for they persist the longest"
>>
>>37544166
Why do you want to let her down now? O.o
>>
>>37544605
because I fucking forgot to sign out of my "catfishing" account I use to match with jewish girls and see how woke they are, so now if we ever met I would have a totally different name and face..
>>
>>37544512
Not anyone you were talking to, but I absolutely love that quote. Thank you so very much for posting it!!
>>
How about you be like me. Reject women altogether and worship my waifu instead for she actually loves me.
>>
>>37544391
come on m8, at the very least I'm not sacrificing my own time or money to please someone who doesn't care about me, that on its own at least puts me on a level where i can mock them.
>>
>>37544638
Huh, shit. I'd just say you were accidentally on your friend's account because he'd needed to message some girl and didn't have his phone, and he must have forgotten to log out, so you didn't realize you weren't on your account. Then, I'd send her an actual picture of yourself with your real name and be like haha whoops, sorry about that, would you still like to talk?
Best of luck, man. There's no reason you have to give up on this girl!!
>>
These betas exist because nobody taught them they need to respect themselves before women will respect them. I guarantee you at least 50% of beta orbiters come from single parent households with no dad. The other half had a cucked dad who let his wife walk all over him. Being a shitty parent should be a fucking crime.
>>
>>37544693
ah the old "sorry my friend took my phone xd" excuse I guess its worth a shot, I have nothing to lose
>>
>>37544639
I can't find it anywhere either, which is weird, I distinctly remember hearing it in history class about some big name like John Locke or something, but i guess i could have dreamed it up.
>>
>>37541556
Who the hell talks like the ginger beta in the comic?
>>
>>37544725
I mean, it's slightly different, but I guess it boils down to the same thing lol. At the very least, you may as well try it (or tell her the truth lmao), since you've got nothing to lose.

>>37544735
Well, regardless of its origin, I will most certainly utilize it and pass it on. Thank you.
>>
File: 4chan.gif (2MB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
2MB, 280x175px
>>37543366
Ive always wanted to be on the other end of a beta orbiter. Where they are messaging you because you are talking to a girl they know.
>>
>>37543517
Extremely insecure girls do, like ones whose dad left their mom when they were kids or something. Better to just lose the weight though tbhq
>>
>>37545030
some girls would probably chose a chubby guy over a skinny one. I learned this on youtube, so i don't really know tho.
>>
>>37541975
Shit, I'm a gril. Can I have some candy, anon???
>>
File: slutdra.png (183KB, 1010x804px) Image search: [Google]
slutdra.png
183KB, 1010x804px
>>37541597
>>37541657
men who are lonely, desperate and want love will do stupid things
>>
File: 237gznmphhmY40.jpg (791KB, 1260x1230px) Image search: [Google]
237gznmphhmY40.jpg
791KB, 1260x1230px
>>37541556
>google search this comic
>use this strip as starting point
>turn 1 page back
>confirm she is just a roastie
>>
File: robot.png (408KB, 450x501px) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
408KB, 450x501px
>>37541556
I don't understand why there are men like this. I instinctively dislike women who don't show any reciprocal interest in me, which happens to be all of them.
>>
>>37545750
Depends, do you remind me of her?
>>
File: 1492221242053.gif (33KB, 285x70px) Image search: [Google]
1492221242053.gif
33KB, 285x70px
>>37541556
I started dating a girl that was surrounded by orbiters like a month ago
It was so much fucking fun that first week
I barely even knew the chick and she was super into me so I went for it
Her orbiters were so fucking pitiful
A couple got pissed at me, a couple were super beta and just "uhhh whatever fine ok i just want her to be happy"
And the rest just kinda gave up and moved on
>>
File: Data_and_Lore,_2364.jpg (362KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Data_and_Lore,_2364.jpg
362KB, 1440x1080px
>>37546139
>tfw I'm not alone in thinking this
>>
>>37546425
>she was super into me

How can this happen?
>>
>>37546088
>I ain't trust him

haha what the fuck
>>
>>37546508
I didn't shower her in constant attention and treated her like I would anyone else
Also physical looks was like half of it
>>
True beta orbiting is rare and we're often exaggerated here.

I only orbit my crushes, and I get a new crush once in a blue moon.
>>
I hate betas almost as much as women. Women are able to live as useless, vapid whores because betas subsidize their existence. Modern degenerate culture is largely on them.
>>
>>37541556
"relatively attractive," eh?

That pinkette is a solid 9/10

It always bothers me how little women have to do to be attractive, just dont eat, dress well and have big tits.
>>
I'm not sure what you think beta orbiting is.

The only example I can think of are twitch streamers, but they live off lots of small donations from lots of people rather than one person.

You don't have to sub, but I did because I appreciate their company.
>>
>>37541796
Do you maybe mean peacocking? Otherwise I'm at a loss
>>
>>37541556
Is it possible for Chad to be an orbiter, it seems it's not because any communitcaion with a chad would instantly be regarded as sexual by the female
>>
>>37546088
Is this uncensored anywhere?
>>
>>37543481
I liked your joke anon
>>
File: 36f8570bbdpqs.jpg (464KB, 1040x1015px) Image search: [Google]
36f8570bbdpqs.jpg
464KB, 1040x1015px
>>37547007
Webcomic thing says Patreon. Maybe there's a site rip or torrent floating around somewhere.
>>
File: 1491108390033.jpg (41KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491108390033.jpg
41KB, 498x450px
>>37543481
I really liked your post anon, even if it seems like others didn't.
>>
>>37541556
>>37541576
>>37541597
>>37541603
>>37541700
>>37541792
>>37541796
>>37542034
>>37542073
>>37542493
>>37542641
>>37542882
>>37543366
>>37543799
>>37546139
>>37546425
>>37546508
Why do you think they're bad people?

They were willed into having a difficult time socially. I'm sure they would stop if they tried

You also phrase that like they're somehow worse than the people that were just given the long stick in life and just use women regardless of their feelings

Somehow I don't expect any intelligent rebuttal to this and instead just a bunch of dumb normie platitudes putting people down for not being happy and normal
>>
>>37541975
You're disgusting,stop orbitting
>>
>>37546425
>tfw this brings up shitty memories
I remember when I used to be an orbiter and I kissed my oniteis' closeted BF because she asked me to.

A month later they broke up and she told everyone and word got back to my dad, who beat me for being "a pathetic fag".
>>
>>37547087
t. faggot orbiter
>>
>>37547103
>this beta
Jesus CRANK no wonder your so fucked up
>>
>>37547131
>>37547114
You can't be a robot if you have never been an orbiter.
>>
File: 1496185000463.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496185000463.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>37541556
why would i hate beta orbiters? they're really nice to me!
>>
>>37547217
Yeah, that's the amalgamation of being a robot in a nutshell

Being given the short stick in human relationships for reasons that were out of your control and being left to ferment while everyone else went out and had happy and fulfilling experiences leaving you with volatile emotional insecurities

Really, anyone ragging on people for being an "orbiter" is a dumbass failed normie
>>
>>37541556
I'm a 32 year old virgin and I've never been a beta orbiter.

I don't know how guys do it to be honest?

>a girl actually wanting to talk to me

Oh, I see.
>>
>>37547322
see >>37547337
he outranks you, dumb beta failed normie
>>
>>37546918
I think so. I see a lot of handsome and successful men hang around with women but they never achieve anything with her and are "friendzoned"
>>
>>37547035
Thank God that is censored. It's just foul
>>
>>37547367
Yeah great contribution, dumbass

"You are not happy with your social life" being a person on an imageboard for desolate virgins. Thanks for that astute observation, but I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be

If it's just to put someone else down to make yourself feel better then I hope it worked
>>
>>37546918
It's absolutely possible for the Chaddest of Chads to be an orbiter and even more so than an average guy because he won't expect it. No matter how attractive he is there will always be a more desirable woman who knows how to lead him on. Look at how badly Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt etc have been treated, Idris Elba got literally cucked and thought the child he was raising was his when it was some random nigger's.
>>
>>37547436
Hate to break the jerk about how "x can't be robots", but you're fucking retarded for saying that in the first place. The point of the post was to show you somebody who proved your dumb robot theory wrong, and it was literally posted less than a minute after your utterly misinformed turd of a post.
>>
>>37547512
What he said is inline with what I said.

Hopefully that was enough machismo pretension to stave off the crippling insecurities for another 10 minutes.
>>
>>37541975
>be girl
>get free shit

its sad knowing they can never be robots
>>
>>37541556
I never understood this practice, it would feel like fucking torture. Id rather be alone than give shit to some roastie for fake kindness, I am already worried enough about how the female "friends" I had despised me.
>>
>>37547545
>>You can't be a robot if you have never been an orbiter.
>"Yeah omg so true!!1"

>Hey dude here is a guy who is such a robot he doesn't even know any girls he can even talk to, let alone orbit. Are you saying he isn't a robot?

>"hurr durr nice contribution dumbass"
>>
Add cucks to this.
Cucks are so pathetic they even ruin porn everywhere. The bulls perspective is entirely missing from porn and that's what I'm into now. I shouldn't have fucked that wife. I like indirect domination a lot but any searches for it just turns into garbage sissy hypnosis shit or cucks putting crappy captions on normal porn.
>>
>>37547790
I take it back I thought you were just dropping some disparaging normie bullshit
>>
>>37541975
Fuck anon that's really kind I'm sorry
>>37542242
keked tho
>>
>>37541975
Owen Sound had a Wendy's that still had a salad bar in it last time I went through it, but this was probably a decade ago
>>
>>37547877
its as easy as being urself brah
>>
>>37548091
You have to be 18 to post on this board.

Enjoy your 1 year ban you normie faggot
>>
File: 1463374267177.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1463374267177.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>37548091
>Alright I'm going to be fully honest with you guys about who I am. I personally would consider myself a beta since I'm 17 and graduating highschool

>since im 17
>17
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: 1493217857832.png (270KB, 500x913px) Image search: [Google]
1493217857832.png
270KB, 500x913px
>>37548091
I highly doubt you're going to receive any kind of useful commentary from insecure douchebags projecting their inadequacies onto others so I'll be as helpful as I can here

The word "beta" describes an evolutionary inclination that makes some people want to follow while others want to lead. It isn't synonymous with being sociable nor is it inherently a bad thing.

The only thing that would make you a bad person is if you're a beta-male that's a beta-male for a bad reason. Someone that won't stand up for themselves or others when they know it's right, someone that doesn't go out of their way to make the world a better place or a smarmy redditor that just hides in the bushes observing things other people do and create and popping out to throw peanuts when other people tell them it's okay to.

As far as the actual premise of "leading" and dictating what other people do, the only delimiter to that is whether you're actually good at it and do it for good reason. The thing about being born with "alpha" character traits is that you never really have to stop and evaluate your position, and a great majority of "leaders" like bosses and CEOs aren't really good at it in any fashion and just do it never stopping to question themselves because there's no need to.

Don't ever let the label of "beta" bring you down or stop you from trying to do something.
>>
>>37548274
>posts a white fork pepe and thinks someone else is under age

well well well, maybe it takes all types
>>
>>37548091
>I'm 17
Then please stop thinking you're having issues. You're perfectly fine. Just keep living life.
>>
>>37544204

>How do I gently tell him i'm not interested? :(

You fucking tell him "I'm not interested" you stupid cunt, god you sluts infuriate me! Why can't you just express how you feel without second guessing everything it's the most irritating shit anyone can do!
>>
>>37544204
You can't be gentle. Just tell him straight. You might hurt him but he needs to be told. It might make him realise his own betaness.
>>
>>37541556
I was a beta orbiter and in retrospect it was the most humiliating part of my life. I'm glad it's over. I just pitty the poor saps that haven't yet realised that they are orbiters ment to be cucked anyways.
>>
>>37547035
I wonder how ugly the artist and all the friends she is drawing actually are. probably uglier than the assigned male artist
>>
>>37549110
what the fuck even does an orbiter do, what do they expect out of the relationship, and why can't they just be normal friends with a girl. i just dont understand, is it an american thing?
>>
>>37541700
betas are the team-killers of western society.

I'm looking at you, betas of /r9k/. Shape the fuck up.
>>
>>37541843
You do not understand beautiful nuance of graceful slavic man.

I would should kill your babushka in front of your brown eyes, western pig.
>>
File: 1496333110776.jpg (141KB, 383x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496333110776.jpg
141KB, 383x450px
>>37541975
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh dude

You goofed a bit
>>
No, I also despise orbiters. Not just the ones who physically orbit, the the ones who follow the same pattern of behavior online too. Anytime the token girl in a chat group comes online he immediately goes "hi [girl's name]! how are you today?" in the most pathetic attempt to seem personable and interested in her. It's so disgustingly transparent what he's doing because he'll be lurking in the channel for hours, not talking to anybody, maybe responding once or twice, but the minute the girl logs on he's suddenly mister personality and won't stop pestering her and laughing at her jokes etc. And once she logs out for the night, he logs out barely a minute later. And there's often 2 or 3 dudes following this guy's behavior in every chat group with a confirmed semi-attractive girl in it.

I've lurked many chat groups and IRC channels over the last 17 odd years but I've only seen one IRC channel (actually moderated by the girl in question) that took a hardline stance against orbiters, banning them the instant their insipid behavior became apparent.
>>
They are 100 percent to blame for dumb skanks with no Talent be able to sustain themselfs by streaming and having youtube channels of no substance.
>>
>>37542382
>HERE's the enemy

Compared to most beta orbiters, even a regular beta is an alpha.
Beta orbiters are just omegas that leave their (parents') house.
>>
Out of all the socially awkward and autistic things i have done, i swear that i never have sunken that low
>>
>>37541597

While I agree it's incredibly stupid to do any of that shit, I truly feel sorry for those people. Admittedly, I understand the urge to want to donate to your favorite cam whore. Having a woman simply acknowledge you after decades of being ignored or called a creep feels nice. It's really not surprising these men throw their money away just to reproduce this feeling.
>>
>>37541556
Yea my gf has them orbiting her sometimes and her hair is kind of short and she is somewhat of a tomboy.

Thankfully she is aware of these dunce's and me and her fuck with them just to piss them off. We even told one retard that we were brother and sister but we are just really close. He eventually caught the lie and pissed off.
>>
>>37541556
Is it wrong I assumed Pink Hair was a trap?
>>
File: 9287a85e1DOop.jpg (474KB, 1040x1015px) Image search: [Google]
9287a85e1DOop.jpg
474KB, 1040x1015px
>>37549182
I doubt they're based on real people.
>>
>>37549592
i mean I assume the artist is basing this purple haired sex demon on herself
>>
File: IMG_0425.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>>37549592
Two questions. Actually one is a two parter:
1a. What is "explosive golfing?"
2a. Why is it insensitive?
2. What reaction was this intended to evoke?
>>
Beta orbiters are what keep women's egos so out of control, so yea, they should be genocided.
>>
>>37549743
you just don't get the very deep backstory.

I think its just a self insert for the artist to be fucked be a dragon ball z character every comic
>>
>>37541556

Agreed. Betas are the reason women are in control.

>>37541597

This
>>
>>37549774
Plausible. I think I gave her too much credit.
>>
>>37549821
its fucking insane but for some reason it turns me on a little bit. Just the way she draws some of her characters faces are pretty cute, until it gets to the fucking horrifying screeching faces
>>
Do you think we could pass legislation that makes it legal to garrote beta orbiters on sight? Literally nobody likes them.
>>
>>37549853
I think I'm like 1/4 with you there
Maybe more like 1/8
>>
File: IMG_4261.jpg (83KB, 639x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4261.jpg
83KB, 639x654px
>>37541556
Join to hate on orbiters or orbit if you're an orbiter:
http://discord.orbitchan.org/
>>
>>37549910
i mean like her art style isn't that bad, I kinda like it except for it being full of gokus with cock bulges
>>
>>37549952
Its alright actually. She could have jumped on the webcomic train years ago before oversaturation
>>
>>37549941
has pupinia made any new videos? does she even come here? her shit always made me laff
>>
>>37546088
>spilt roasted by dudes.
>wont let them have a pillow
What fucking fresh cunt hell is this?
I cant take women or men seriously.
>>
>>37549941
all these girls are underage or ugly what the fug
>>
>>37547103
>word got back to my dad, who beat me for being "a pathetic fag".
I dont have a dad anyone can trip my trip its just a name...Nice one are you mitch the bitch or the faggot we runned a train on?>>37547217
This aint me either.
>>
>>37548305
Thats fucking europe if I ever seen it.
>>
>>37550130
>>37550117
>>37550086
If you wanna know its me its called back to back posting because im the only fucker here whos been here longer then boxxy.
And that cunt with the roast beef.
And that cunt who cummed on a bird.
OR THE THREAD WHERE THE DUDE KNOCKED OVER THE SIGN.
>>
>>37550048
No, there's 34 channels and they have 26 of the girls they're of, but no Pupinia
>>37550114
That's subjective. The server wouldn't be so large if they were all ugly
>>
>>37547337
This guy is better then all of you.
Keep away from women they are the enemy.
>>
>>37549225
I'm not american. I was just blinded by romanticised notion of true love. I thought she was the only one for me and she used it against me. Mind you I never bought her free stuff. Just put her on a pedestal.
I guess it was an attempt to escape my life of a loser. I thought if I was with her I would be happy.
God, I was such a retard.
>>
File: 1433492733017.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1433492733017.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>>37549743
>Two questions
>1a.
>2a.
>2.
>>
>>37543332
you're right. What I really meant was just to do something. I only do a few of those things. Personally, I like to lift, shoot, and write.
>>
File: 1489661987604.jpg (173KB, 810x560px) Image search: [Google]
1489661987604.jpg
173KB, 810x560px
>>37550200
>I thought she was the only one for me and she used it against me.
Thats what you get for trusting people. now come along pappa CRANK has turnip for you to peel and onion to chop keep mind off girl, no?
>>
>>37550203
Someone finally took my shadow b8
>>
File: 34221.jpg (17KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
34221.jpg
17KB, 396x385px
>>37541975
I still have a Christmas present from two years ago in my closet that was meant for a girl I was seeing. It has a book gift card and two mini puzzle games. She ghosted me right after Christmas, I could never tell what I did wrong
>>
>>37543231
Option A: you're hideous to the point of physical deformity

Option B: you seem hard to talk to

Beta orbiters are cowards, their cowardice is so extreme that they will not even consider talking to a woman unless they see her having friendly interactions with other males. This confirms to them that it is "safe" to approach and insert themselves into her proximity. So it's likely that there were no males confident enough to try talking to you, so the beta orbiters remained at a distance. You can be certain they noticed you though, beta orbiters lock onto female presence in their midst like sharks onto blood. They won't move in until they know you're safe.

Men in general though will avoid interacting with a woman if she seems hostile, because women have the power to publicly humiliate men giving them unwanted attention and only the most confident Chads will fearlessly approach a scowling, anti-social looking woman, secure enough in their masculinity to withstand even the most withering rebuke.
>>
>>37547322
The reason some robots hate beta orbiters is because they are insecure and ashamed about being beta orbiters in the past.
Otherwise it wouldn't elicit from them such a strong emotional response.
>>
>>37549592

This kind of reminds me of Moon Over June or whatever that other webcomic was called.
>>
>>37550200
>I thought she was the only one for me
So you thought the best way to be with her was to just sort of hang around her? Pathetic
>>
File: 1425098257864.gif (857KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1425098257864.gif
857KB, 450x254px
>>37550229
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>I was only pretending this comment was original
>>
>>37547217
>orbiting
>robot
a true robot flat just hates or ignores roasties, he sure as shit doesn't worship them
>>
>>37550284
She was sending mixed signals like inviting me to her home, or giving me a massage me returning it but stopping me from escalating. She was hanging out with me of her free will, but I guess she didn't see me in sexual light. Well whatever. It's all in the past. I won't ever waste time on women ever again and I suggest you guys won't do that either.
>>
>>37549941
JOIN THIS WE HAVE FUN HERE
>>
File: HEYYOUGUYS.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HEYYOUGUYS.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>37544063
>I fairness my fried is a literal dipshit
>>
>>37547610
I have poor hygiene and no friends, what about me?
>>
Join to hate on orbiters or orbit if you're an orbiter:
http://discord.orbitchan.org/

You'll have fun doing w/e it is you want to do.
>>
>>37550331
>muh no true Scotsman fallacy
fucking brainlet
>>
>>37543325
god this is so sad
eat the candy, sell the yoshi, and forget about her. she didn't deserve your sweets and treats my guy.
>>
>>37550393
Sounds like you did the typical beta thing and never really made any confident moves and just let her lead the entire time. You were scared that she'd reject you right? Well look what happened. You still ended up alone even though were so "careful".
>>
>>37550516
Well, I guess you are right.
>>
Orbiter stories from the crypt episode 1:

>be me
>gaming online in Gran Turismo 6 with female gamer friend
>having nice time drifting
>it's an open lobby
>randoms join room
>they are all inviting her to join their lobbies
>she agrees to join one of their lobbies
>she invites me
>lobby is filled with loud obnoxious guys trying to get her to give her normiebook and or instanormie
>she refuses
>they won't stop nagging about it
>she finally caves and gives instanormie
>they are all now hitting on her and asking if she will add them on insta
>they are all now competing for her attention trying to be funny and failing and just being cringey
>they just wanna NASCAR and drag
>I'm bored so I leave
>she texts me asking where u go?
>make up excuse about my power going out

We were having a nice time drifting and laughing about old spongebob episodes and listening to eurobeat and exchanging car setups. It was super chill and comfy, and there beta orbiters RUINED IT! I JUST WANNA HAVE A COMFY TIME WITH MY FRIEND DAMNIT!
>>
>>37550404
what kind of fun?
>>
File: 1496628789541.jpg (34KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1496628789541.jpg
34KB, 600x726px
>>37550254
regardless of a robots past, being a beta orbiter is what causes even further grief to a robots lfe by adding salt to his already tarnished childhood memories.

also if you're defending orbiters you've officially reached lower than a robot, that's 8 steps below a furry, you need to take steps to putting a gun in your mouth you pathetic fucking loser.
>>
>>37550615
Girls to talk to and fall in love with, people to argue with and shitpost at, etc.
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
In online chat rooms my favourite thing to do is insult beta orbiters and the woman they orbit.

The best thing is when the roastie tries to draw me in to her orbit by giving me special attention in front of them all. I think its an attempt to stop me bullying her and her orbiters.

Its great and I feel famous because when I return she remembers me and has obviously been complaining about me to other orbiters.

They all try to impress her by defeating me in arguments and debates. I love to argue and the truth is I BECOME THE ONE GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION.
>>
>>37550638
stay originally triggered faggot
>>
>>37541597
Omega solidarity. Hang the thirsty betas then leave the female animal to her base instinct far away from us. what do I care if chad is pumping some meat-sock? I've got things to buy
>>
>>37542040
Wew that's cringey.
>>
>>37542843
>>37542040

you shouldn't try too hard.
>>
>>37547087
They're not bad, they're just often cowardly and conniving.
Beta orbiters are like women, except worse because they're men.
>>
i fucking hate the art style of that comic
>>
They annoy me because they're all the same. First of all, they enable whore behaviour by providing validation, emotional intimacy, and gifts. That means all the object of their affection has to look for in a relationship is a big dick. Why settle down with a good guy who loves you when you can get all the benefits of that from a guy who will never stop clinging to hope that one day you'll let him lick your pussy? That, plus how territorial they are, pisses me off. They act like the girl belongs to them even though she just barely puts up with them. As a result, any guy trying to actually get with her has to deal with this annoying excuse for a man being passive-aggressive and always hanging around her to make sure that nobody involved gets to have any fun, including sex. I'm not going to lie and pretend I'm getting laid all the time and this actually affects me, but it still pisses me off.
>>
>>37552429
this.

>>37547087
>the people that were just given the long stick in life and just use women regardless of their feelings

blue pill orbiter detected. newsflash, faggot: women are self serving and selfish and don't give a shit about your feelings.

I never understood how beta little bitches such as yourself, who probably couldn't even get the time of day from a woman, still are so hellbent on worshipping them and boohooing about their feelings.

And no, this isn't coming from a normie. It's coming from a robot who DOESN'T have his head up his ass. You are just a low iq moron.
>>
>>37552531
>I never understood how beta little bitches such as yourself, who probably couldn't even get the time of day from a woman, still are so hellbent on worshipping them and boohooing about their feelings.
I'm neither an orbiter nor am I beta nor do I worship women.

I said "Orbiters are not bad people"

You heard something vaguely on the coin of something other than vitriol towards socially inept people and you launched into an angry tirade with ambiguous insults regarding being socially inept. Fuck off, you dumbass failed normie.

>It's coming from a robot who DOESN'T have his head up his ass.
Your head is so far up your ass you live by breathing your own farts.

>You are just a low iq moron.
Just because some smart people are losers you aren't smart by association.

Go validate your insecurities somewhere else you fuckin cringeworthy wanna be 4chin alpha male. Or (hear me out on this one), fuck off and grow up in either order.
>>
>>37552944
I just btfo'd you and now you're crying a river of text. What a pathetic fuckstain.
>>
>>37550238
Shit sucks man. It's the lack of closure that hurts most.
>>
File: Pepe Smooth.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Smooth.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>37541556
the beta orbiter's chin is thicc as a bowl of oatmeal
>>
>>37543286
>>37543308
>>37543387
>>37543612
>>37550251
You just have to laugh
>>
>>37541556
This is dumb you fake girl
Lmao my balls off
>>
>>37547087
Its about self refuckingspect. You can be a submissive fuckboi if you want. Don't let people use you for your money. Tell them no and to fuck off. You can try to be /fit/ as fuck. Just don't let people dictate to you how you should look.

Stand up for yourself and if you are unhappy say so. Tell girls to go fuck themselves if you aren't getting equal emotional support.

Thats why I hate them because their stupid bullshit makes my life hell. The second a girl finds out I'm submissive their demeanor changes because of these fucks she assumes I'm a beta dumbfuck that will bend over backwards for her and accept nothing in return. Then when low and behold I stand up for my self and tell her to fuck off she acts like I'm in the wrong and I betrayed her.
>>
File: give it a shot.jpg (21KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
give it a shot.jpg
21KB, 480x456px
>>37541975
lowl what a faggot
u can send me the yoshi amiibo tho
>>
File: who thought that.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
who thought that.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>37542242
s-stop
just kill yourself already
>>
>>37544229
Jesus Christ, I knew /r9k/ is pathetic but this thread hits a new low, and I have a feeling I've only seen the surface.

Remember one thing, faggot: if a grill wants to fuck you, she'll come up with any excuse to be alone with you. Let that be a lesson.

t. Chad Thundercock
>>
>>37541556
I only pitty them
>>
They're acting on what they were taught was the right way to court a girl. I pity them that this society has allowed women to roam freely for so long that so many men have to suffer just to make a woman subhuman happy.
>>
>>37542242
Fucking alpha mate
>>
File: 1481458108617.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481458108617.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>37541556
I might be a KHHV but at least I'm not a beta orbiter.
It's better to live alone than to live like a dog ready to satisfy every whim of a roastie and even then get nothing in return.
>>
File: Normies will burn-1.jpg (1MB, 1478x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Normies will burn-1.jpg
1MB, 1478x1198px
>>37541597
ls this you acnekun?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1cijr8gSxTQ
>>
>>37541556
>attractive
>missing half her fucking scalp
teehee
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (313KB, 868x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
313KB, 868x994px
>>37543481
Ay bubba I appreciate this content you have provided me
>>
>>37543685
Do you know where you are? Everyone here knows they are a complete waste
>>
>>37541556
Is the guy in the first panel with the beard an orbiter as well. He comes straight out on the offencive by calling the other guy cluster fuck and is white knighting.
>>
File: 1445889226483.jpg (97KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1445889226483.jpg
97KB, 800x531px
>>37546425
When I was like 16 I went to a sleepover for this really hot girl's (who was super into me for some reason) birthday and she sucked me off in her bed with her beta orbiter lying next to her. Pretty sure he was a awake as well. Pretty sure she also had a bf at the time. The more I think about this the weirder it sounds,

I went out with her for a bit after then dumped her cause she was really controlling, not had much luck since then so maybe it wasn't the right call.
>>
>>37550168
>having a powertrip on r9k

fucking hell dude look at the state of your life
>>
>>37541556
I know the hate OP, when I play xbox females are swarmed by orbiters. Clans are the fucking worst, not all are bad but normally the leader of whatever dumb fucking group puts the girl way up and she gets worshipped by all the betas who join.

Last time I witnessed this I was playing For Honor and we beat the other team and the betas got made, invited us to a party and me and my buddy's shit on thier lives. When the queen of the fags tried calling us losers , it ended with me calling out the orbiters and the attention whore for who they are, too enriching.
>>
File: IMG_2359.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2359.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>37549687
This is the artist
>>
File: 1496709970593.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1496709970593.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>37546088
For the longest I thought this was supposed to be an edit like the ones they have of Critical Miss or something.
>>
I bought a souvenir online of a place a girl who decided to talk to me mentioned that she couldn't go to during a vacation because her bratty cousin didn't want to go. I bought it after she basically ghosted me but well before buying it, when I mentioned how long she was taking to respond back, she apologized through email and said she had a problem getting back to people. Of course I didn't think anything of it so I sent her a message saying that's okay and mentioned other things blah blah.

3 months after and no response I see her at my worst moment and could barely talk due to how exhausted and starved I was. After awkwardly and happily greeting her I said I had to eat and she apologized and said she would get back to me. That night I bought the souvenir. That was 7 weeks ago and I carried the box ever since despite her still not contacting me. I even sent a "how are things" email last week, no response.

The souvenir is this bad ass cast iron pencil sharpener version of an old fortress we have in my state. Contemplating opening the box and just using it myself, removing her from my life and thoughts as she has done to me.
>>
>>37542242
Too bad she probably blocked you, this is really funny.
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (48KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
48KB, 500x370px
>>37543547
>Unless it's all guys (which I highly doubt)
>>
>>37547007
god youre a degenerate..
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.