[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have that gnawing feeling deep in your soul that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1366063567977.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1366063567977.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Anyone else have that gnawing feeling deep in your soul that you should be doing "something" but you have no idea what? I should be happy, I have a comfortable neet life with no pressures or worries. But I'm constantly restless and unhappy. Why?
>>
because youve been told all your life you should be doing something, a job or school or whatever. youve probably been asking ''what do you wanna be when you grow up'' alot as a kid. that shit fucks you up if you end up a neet.

no worries, its just the aftereffects of normie brainwashing. you dont need to do fucking anything.
>>
>>37541636
asked*

i just woke up
>>
>>37541636
I like what you're saying but how does one get rid of such "aftereffects"? This feeling that I must be doing "something" itches most terribly..:/

Not OP, but in a similar spot..
>>
>>37541889
i dont think youll never get rid of it. just gotta deal with it.

its plain and simple indoctrination

for example theres a ton of people who were raised religious who still have fears of hell or a lingering feeling of guilt even though theyve been non religious for years.

the earliest years of your life are so goddamn important. it shapes who you are for the rest of your life. its why they go after the kids while theyre young man, theyre gullible and it will forever stick with them.

have a baby tell it every now and then politicians are lizard people for its entire childhood, while its complete bs.. the kid will grow up forever thinking theres some sense of truth to it.

telling your kid all fucking day theyre not gonna make it if they dont go to school dont do this or that like everybody else, theyre gonna have a lingering feeling somethings wrong. this too is indoctrination. youve been indoctrinated.

while the truth is, literally nothing matters. do whatever the fuck you want. but thats a whole other rant.
>>
>>37541889
my point it, face the fact that its indoctrination and nothing more. blame your parents lmao. but there will always be neets, theres no way around it. there will always be people like you, so dont feel guilty for being who you are. unless what you are doing is unhealthy or dangerous, then yes you should change something.
>>
>>37542013
is*

i fucking hate spelling mistakes im sorry
>>
>>37542037
Is that indoctrination too or just plain neurosis?..

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it...:)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.