[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw no chad friend to help me with getting a gf I met this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1496527946786.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496527946786.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>mfw no chad friend to help me with getting a gf

I met this girl in my job, she is new so sometimes i help her but im not the boss or anything special, well i like her but i simply dont know how this "get a gf" thing works, i am total social retarded person, sometimes i put my normie mask and pretend im not that autistic, she is quiet just like me so that makes it more difficult, what should i say?
>>
Get to know her you Faggot, see if you're compatible. It's clear that since she's both new and quiet you don't know shit about her. She could be a coal burner or had 20 chads in her hole. Just socialize a bit, say good morning or something, then just slowly build up from there. Then after you can hold a full on conversation ask her out.

OR

Do what I do and full on sperg and confess in "creative" ways. Write a letter and give it to her, envelope and all, Make her a cupcake with "Coffee sometime?".
>>
ask her if she plays video games or something, find similar hobbies. you cant be anything more than coworkers if you don't have anything in common, so just ask general questions like if she plays video games n stuff. A question like that isnt anything out of the ordinary, if she says yes then add her on steam n stuff and play games with her, maybe ask her out to a movie later on in work after u've gotten to know her a little better and ur sure u still like her.
>>
fuck it im gonna samefag >>37541474

I understand its quite hard for us robots or cyborgs to get gfs sometimes but ffs im sure all of u have read through countless posts like this, everyone should know wtf to do in scenario's like this.
>>
>>37541316

Alright buck-o, I'll be your Chad friend but only for this thread, okay?!? I can't let Brad and Thad know I'm hanging wth a square like you.

>I met this girl in my job
Bad, mate, pretty bad. One of my biggest tips (besides my dick) is to never EVER date inside the workplace but since you look so down with your lil' ol' frown I guess I'll help.

>she's quiet
If you're just as quiet as her, she'll probably like you a lot more initially. While working, ask her some baseline questions:
>where are you from?
>family?
>do you like movies/TV?
>what do you do with free time?

Just get to know her, basically, but one at a time. Don't overload her. Once she states an interest of hers that's one of yours, POUNCE and let your spaghetti spill. If she's actually interested as well and not just pretending to like the thing, she'll enjoy sharing with you and you go from there!
>>
>>37541316
this is the real deal of feel
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.