[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholic general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: 1382732877622.jpg (31KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1382732877622.jpg
31KB, 353x427px
How has the liquid hebrew fucked you over robots?
I recently threw a girl who liked me down the shitter, just to look like i didn't care about her, went overboard and now it's over.

Also post nice music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v54vZ4W8598
>>
>>37540830
alcohol is fine, you are the problem
>>
>Week not drinking

How my life is dull shit. Not being hungover half the time maybe makes it worth it.
>>
>>37540906

Wow, not how.
>>
I've been drunk for 3 years straight. I wonder how much more my liver can take.
>>
File: 1382894420943.png (175KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1382894420943.png
175KB, 300x411px
>>37540872
>don't drink
>somewhat nice person everyone enjoys being around
>drink
>told i'm a massive cunt and that i should kill myself for making X, Y and Z feel bad
Alcohol is killing my mind, my pancreas, my liver and kidneys.
>>37540906
Keep at it, longest i went these past four years is a week and it was boring as hell, boredom is what gets me, i keep going back to the bottle.
Even worse, i smoke, drinking and smoking go hand in hand, you can't quit one, you have to quit both.
>>37540935
Not just your liver. Come back when you actually feel any of your organs that get fucked by alcohol. They don't have to hurt, but when you feel them, that's when you know you're going down the wrong path.
>>
>>37540977
>don't drink
>people say i'm an asshole
>drink
>people say i'm an asshole, but at least I drink
>>
File: 1382727300387.jpg (67KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
1382727300387.jpg
67KB, 554x527px
>>37541501
It"s fine, if you're an asshole by default but can't hide it, and alcohol pushes your "assholness" out of you, it's completely fine.

Also what the fuck happened to this board? I've been away for about a year, became somewhat normal and now it's slow as fuck.
Alcoholic threads got full in about an hour, what the fuck is this?
>>
>>37541879
a majority of robots found the guts to an hero, only the pussiest ones (us) are still here
>>
I drink at least 500 ml of hard liquor a day. I do almost everything drunk, and my tremors when I'm sober are awful (can't even type or hold a pencil). But the worst are the times when I try to quit. Being so god damn bored but unable to sleep, and when you finally do you get three hours of vivid nightmares and wake up at 4 AM sweating. I try to stop about once a month and it always ends the same. I'm sure it'll take a very long time but once my liver starts to fail I'm just going to put my gun in my mouth. Until then at least I'm "high-functioning"
>>
I'm not an alcoholic (yet), but after my first few uses of it I crave it. I want it so bad. Being drunk has made me feel free like I am finally truly alive. That I can express myself and not give a shit about what happens. I wish I could feel that way without it.
>>
File: 1358772767617.png (77KB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
1358772767617.png
77KB, 200x181px
>>37541999
Fuck that's bad. This was honestly the only place that made me feel good for two years.
Getting a gf really does solve a lot of issues, you get friends etc. But it's also awful as normal people are boring as fuck and you don't want to be around them, so you go back to your good old habits.
>>37542032
Just go to AAs m8, listen to what some old fucks have to say and get off the Fluid Samuel. Tremors are a horrible thing, it's really time to get treated, i've been feeling my kidneys after about three years, but i'm not getting shaky yet. Heal yourself while you can.
>>37542036
Do it for a while, but don't drink too much. Don't go over four beers a night (8% ones that is). As soon as you feel something wrong, stop; but don't quit cold turkey, stop it slowly, quitting too fast can legit kill you.
Just enjoy the drink while you can, it won't last long.
>>
>>37542248
I just don't think I have that kind of self control. I want to feel it so bad I'd probably keep going till I poisoned myself. Which I suppose wouldn't be do bad if I want to die.
>>
>don't drink or smoke for a month
>miserable and sleepless the entire time
>no changes in my life
>back to excessively drinking and using drugs
>life is still the same but more bearable
>>
File: 1361115576768.png (82KB, 264x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361115576768.png
82KB, 264x225px
>>37542710
It's really painful, you don't want that. Alcohol is legitimately one of the worst drugs out there, it affects your whole body.
I recently saw a documentary about some madman in the US who drank two bottles of vodka a day, fuck,in three years he went from bad to fucking dead. His wounds and bones wouldn't heal, he couldn't spent even half a day without the Bottled Joseph.

He went into rehab and died two weeks later because his body couldn't handle the lack of alcohol.
>>37542785
It never gets better anon, i went through a whole year of normalhood, while drinking, after two years of robothood, while constantly drunk. It helps, but it's bad. I was legit ready to marry a girl four days ago, go too drunk and just shat on her.
It kills you very slowly and painfully, don't do it.

And here's another song. Hopefully americucks wake up soon enough to keep this thread alive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRiG-7c9A3c
>>
>Almost done with a handle of vodka in three days.
>Getting the urge to finish it off.

Shit anon.
>>
>>37542884
What else is there in life? Nothing else lights up my life.
>>
File: 1365140270636.png (310KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1365140270636.png
310KB, 396x396px
>>37542938
You can drink, but go for a walk, think, walk and think about what you did.
Slap a girl's ass if it makes you feel better.. She might even enjoy it. Scream at a random couple, they'll feel like shit and you'll feel better.

Remember, alcohol will slowly and painfully kill you. It's nor worth it.
>>37542978
I was and am in the same boat. It made me fuck up an incredible amount of relationships.
It's nice for a while, but after a couple of years, it starts killing you and you can't stop right away, you can die.
Do it slowly, you'll get out of it soon enough as it's not worth it, i blow about 150 euros/month on booze, don't do it.

I'm off to bed now, i'll make these threads every day to try and help other robots. I reached normalhood and realized it's shit, so i'm drinking again. Maybe you can reach it too, but you'll enjoy it and wont need to drink again.
>>
File: 1496540250266.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496540250266.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>lost my job at a cafe because I couldn't stop drinking and missed too much work
>just paid rent and now I've got -$288 in the bank
>haven't got my last check, but it won't be more than $200
>have no friends or family I could ask for help
>lease expires in a month and I haven't been looking for a new place to live
I'm scared, boys. I'm sad.
>>
File: 1414432879882.jpg (24KB, 415x423px) Image search: [Google]
1414432879882.jpg
24KB, 415x423px
>be drinking with father/mother and father's friend and friends wife
>friend tells me to fuck off for some reason
>i get mad i walk up to him
>my father punches me
>i throw my father
>waiters come in i beat one
>others attack me throw my father around again i think
>security comes in tell him to fuck off he aint no fucking cop and cant touch me
>some waiter talks shit
>i tell him im not gonna get lectured by some fucking waiter
>while brawling with one security
>other tell me sit kindly i sit because he said it nice
>one of waiter or security i cant remember hold my throat
>says shit like you are young and bla bla
>i tell him at least im not a fucking minimum wage security worker
>hold him by the arm kick him and he just rolls around
>everything gets calm
>after all that shit feel i was right
>my mother tells me i was wrong to walk up to guy
>she was right
fucking alcohol man i never felt that embarrassed at my life for like three days i felt like complete failure. making my parents sad really hit me in the feels
>>
File: 1391709218871.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1391709218871.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>37543764
and my father apologized to everybody because i couldnt face them i felt like fucking faceless faggot
>>
File: 1382727410485.jpg (57KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1382727410485.jpg
57KB, 525x700px
>>37543596
>>37543764
OP here, i know i said i'm going to bed, but it doesn't matter.
You cunts need to stop, so do i. i legit blow 150 euros/month, alcohol brings us nothing good, sure, normalshits use it to interact and be themselves for a couple of hours, but they do it once a week, we can't keep doing it constantly, it'll kill us painfully in the long run,in the short run, it won't help is get gfs and shit (didn't help me).

Just stop. If you're deep into drinking, stop it slowly, but stop, it's bad, i constantly feel my kidneys, when i apply some pressure below my right ribs, it hurts, i have no idea if it's my liver or pancreas, it just hurts a lot.

Legit going to bed now, just hoping burgers keep this thread alive.
>>
File: i don't ever wanna feel.jpg (59KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
i don't ever wanna feel.jpg
59KB, 500x363px
>>37543895
thats my only way to socialize man go out and drink with friends else it feels so boring listening their normie lifes
>>
>>37540830
>Gained 30 lbs in the last 5 months solely based on excessive alcohol consumption.
>was already 230lb
>now weaeing 2XL t-shirts
>blood pressure is 130-140/85
>>
Is it ok if you're irish and french ? I think my genes handle it well but i was already autistic before, it makes me feel normal and i can actually do normie things
>>
>>37542248
I get this so fucking much man. I was an unironic edgy teen turned internet dweller but I tried going normie and everyone was just too goddamn boring so eventually I fell back into shitposting and memes and general retardation
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.