[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 407
Thread images: 36

File: 1454696568412.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454696568412.png
88KB, 300x300px
Get in here oldfags, how are you holding up? Share your feels.
>>
But hole
>>
I'm tempted to apply to the police academy. But terrified of failing
>>
>>37540976
>nearly 31
Fuck
>>
Summer is coming, my least favourite time of year.
3 more exams I have trouble studying for.
Need to look for another parttime job.
I'm not getting younger (27).

I'm just tired of being alone.
>>
>>37540304
I feel like a ghost overseeing an animal or a broken machine. I've pretended that I listen to my own conclusions about my life for years, but the inhuman circle of pity and degradation wasn't broken at any point. The torturous set of affairs pushes me to try again but I'm just so tired.
>>
neet. wake up. go to chair.get on xbone. go to fb,r9k, halo,nba,,.repeat. dip tobbaco all day. get tired. talk to my tulpa
>>
>>37540304
>27
>go to work
>come home
>learn or browse the web till im tired
>sleep
Its pretty chill
Just bought my first car
and still loving my surface book
>tfw materialistic shit is the only stuff giving you a he only fulfillment in your life
>>
>turning 30 this year
>still live at my parents house
>no job
>physically addicted to benzo and codeine
>crippled with anxiety
>on antidepressants for 10 years
>>
File: mokyu.jpg (37KB, 396x494px) Image search: [Google]
mokyu.jpg
37KB, 396x494px
>fell in love with another straight friend

Fucking end me boys. My brain's too stupid to deal with either sex platonically and it won't stop lusting over anyone who treats me nicely
>>
26 years old
Still a virgin
Still insecure about my sexual orientation
Am I straight? Am I gay? I just simply couldn't tell you with certainty.
>>
>28
>going on my first date with a girl Friday

We're going to see a movie. My mom will be dropping me off and picking me up. How long can I hide the fact that I'm unable to drive and live at home? Long enough to see some boobies?
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
27 hkv
lost a shit ton of weight
girls are small talking me at the register, and the girl at the gym smiles a lot and giggles when I walk out.
some woman said I was a good looking guy and told me I should be putting myself out there implying that I'm good enough to date.
feels like I'm going to make it lads
>>
pretty normie (work, have sex regularly etc etc)
wake up wanting to die every day
all i do is sit on discord talking to traps and drinking myself blind on my down time
>>
>>37540304
>33 in 6 months
>KHV
>job, car, apartment, friends all sorted out
>not interested in vidya, mango or warhams anymore
>2 oneitises have married other dudes over past 8 years
>suffering a 3rd oneitis since 1 year back

Fuck man, if I could only score a 25 year old qt my life would be fucking picture perfect.

Too bad she'll be a whore slutting it up for Chads on the cock carousel.

I have to become Chad but I don't know if it's worth it.
>>
>>37541377
>My mom will be dropping me off and picking me up.
Oh shit man, that cracked me up. S-sorry.
>>
Hey fags am I still banned
>>
File: 1476737675043.jpg (38KB, 371x416px) Image search: [Google]
1476737675043.jpg
38KB, 371x416px
>>37541377
I'll pray for your success.
>>
>>37541377
Maybe a few weeks. It's really fucking obvious when someone doesn't know how to drive.

>Long enough to see some boobies?
If you lied about getting an Uber, maybe. Otherwise here's what's going to happen:

>Her: Hey, wanna come back to my place?
>U: Sure, if you don't mind driving
>Her: But what about your car?
>U: Eh don't worry about it
>Her: But then I'll have to bring you back here
>U: I-I said d-don't worry about it.. heh
>Her: Aren't you worried someone's going to break in?
>>
>>37541001
>But terrified of failing
Don't be. Failure is a teacher. Do not be afraid to fail.
>>
File: 1409338274551.jpg (112KB, 764x938px) Image search: [Google]
1409338274551.jpg
112KB, 764x938px
>>37540304
>25
>KHV
>unemployed
>always exhausted
>had a job recently for 2 months but couldn't cope and quit again (was NEET for 2 years before that)
>family not sure what to do with me, but quietly tolerates me

I had to go to a wedding recently. It was so strange seeing my cousins talking about their jobs, cars, careers, girlfriends, wives, and whatever, while I haven't hit any new milestones in about a decade. Thankfully they're all too polite to call me a loser to my face, but I know what they all think of me and why they don't even bother to ask me certain questions anymore.
>>
>>37541484
>>37541542
Thanks, guys. Please KEK bless me with a chance to lose my kissing virginity

>>37541555
Nice digits my man. So do girls actually invite guys back to their places? I think I could pretend that my car's in the shop and that I Uber everywhere. Do you think I'll get to fug on the first date? Should I pay for everything or should we go 50/50? Do I put my arm around her or is that too cheesy? Fuck, I'm probably over-thinking this...
>>
>>37541386
you wont but good on you for losing weight. started a new job last december and ive gained 60 pounds. dont get fat again anon.
>>
>>37541771
>So do girls actually invite guys back to their places?
If you're not:
- Dressed like your Mom did it for you
- Dressed like a creep
- Look acceptable

and she's honry, yeah, sure

>I think I could pretend that my car's in the shop and that I Uber everywhere
This will work for exactly 1 date. Unless you trashed your transmission and you feel like dumping $5k into a NEET-mobile, no car is going to be "in the shop" for more than a few days.

Come up with a better lie if you want to see her again.

>Do you think I'll get to fug on the first date?
If she likes you, maybe

>Should I pay for everything or should we go 50/50?
50/50. Your car's in the shop, stupid. You don't have money.

>Do I put my arm around her or is that too cheesy? Fuck, I'm probably over-thinking this...
Stop overthinking it and do what comes natural.
>>
>27
>first job interview in my life tomorrow
>i don't even want the job

I am in a project which guides people to find a job abroad. I only accepted this one because I literally had minutes to decide due to my own fuck up. I am afraid of many things, including life itself. My current fear isn't the interview itself, but the fact that I might not get another offer after I decline this one.

I don't want anything in life. I am only in this situation because I am a coward who can't kill himself. I feel ungrateful to say that I suffer, but I want to scream. It has gotten so bad that I twitch uncontrolably sometimes and make weird noises. It's the only thing which is keeping the despair at bay.
>>
>>37542200
Spend all your money on whores and fucking end it.
It won't get better
>>
I spent the last few days drunk. Spent a shit ton of money to to drink at the bar and eat good food, but I still feel empty inside. Been making a killing with my investments, so that's been fun, but I don't have anyone to talk to about anything. I don't expect I'll find a gf soon, and I'm not even sure if I want one since I'm such a bitter sadsack. I want to fucking die.
>>
My life is basically over at this point.

I have been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, I got a fistula and a fissure that need to be taken care of.

My family wanted to move to North Carolina, however our town has so many laws regarding the sale of a home. We needed about 6 permits just to get a piece of paper that says your house is livable. I've been here for 25 years, no problems whatsoever. But the town found that we didn't have enough fireproof foam in one wall and denied us a permit.

Basically, the buyer got pissed. She's now suing us for 50k because we've caused her "emotional distress" and "irreplaceable damages". Basically, my family is fucked.

I can't afford the surgery I need now, I have no job but have insurance via my father but it's going to cost me around 5k out of my own pocket. I only have like 4k in my bank.

I can't even end it all because NJ denied my gun permit request.
>>
>>37542365
Do you think you're a good person?
>>
If dubs I make appointment with therapist
>>
>>37542200
Abroad? Could be fun.
Give it a shot, it might not be as bad as you fear.
>>
>>37542418
You should make one anyway.
Took me 4 different ones, to find one that actually cared, but it was my golden ticket out of soon-to-be NEETdom.
>>
>>37542320

I don't want to have sex. I've finally had sex this year with my first girlfriend and if there's one person I would consider having sex with, it would be her.
Not even a relationship helps. Somehow it makes things worse. I'm constantly thinking about how worthless I am, how I only lucked out with her, that I will lose her due to the way I am, that I am not good enough for her, that she lived such a nice life that I couldn't even picture myself doing that.

It's just a neverending pit of despair where complaining only makes things worse and you know you must not do anything but endure it.

>>37542422

It's the only thing I like about it. I've never worked a day in my life and forgot everything I learned in school. They'll see through that and I'll be exposed. I have a feeling that I'll just start crying and fall on the floor once that happens.
>>
>>37542390

>Basically, the buyer got pissed. She's now suing us for 50k because we've caused her "emotional distress" and "irreplaceable damages". Basically, my family is fucked.
That's very stupid and I doubt she'll win if that's the whole story.
>>
>>37540304
>28
>Job is fine
>Getting uglier
>Women 22-25 are more interested than ever
What's going on assholes? I was told looks were destiny yet younger women are more interested the older I get. Not wealthy or exceptionally tall either.
>>
>>37541001
Murican police is usually fat af, what are you scared of failing?
>>
>over 30
>fairly normie (have gf and good career)
>on sabbatical at the moment
>spending too much time this board
>end up becoming obsessed with an underage tripfag
>>
>>37542472

Women are always equally interested in you (disregarding exceptional circumstances).
What influences your chances is the fact how much you expose yourself and how sociable you, because it just gives you more chances to be noticed.
>>
>>37542459
>forgot everything I learned in school.
Most people do, as long as it's somwhere in the back of your head and the freshing up doesn't take too long you're going to be fine.
Even if people do remember it correctly, most of the time thecompany in question does things their own way and your knowledge is useless, meaning that you have to learn to do it their way.

What job? Where are you from and where will you be going?
>>
the older i get, the more defendant i am on my parents. the older my parents get the less time i have.

i have to overcome my anxiety issues before its too late.
i have a number of things going for, sadly health is not one of them
>>
28 here, KHV and all that shit.
I make decent money, I drive a car but still live with my parents.
I am scared that a female someday will come and like me for all the money I've accumulated.
>>
File: 1493884616884.jpg (534KB, 1002x980px) Image search: [Google]
1493884616884.jpg
534KB, 1002x980px
I'll start applying to crewing agencies after I receive my officer's diploma, hopefully this month.
I'm scared that Ukrainians took all of the positions, I wish I could just work a stable job peacefully, even for less money.
I feel like it's too late to make a plan B. I can do something on the side, but I need this work.
>>
>>37542522

I don't know man, I hate complaining but I think I fucked up. It's nursing. I've been neglecting my brain over the years and I think it atrophied and I can literally feel how stupid I am. I've been a NEET for 10 years.
It's a field where you have to be talkative and extroverted and I'm neither of those things. On top of that, I have to do it in a new environment in a language I'm not really mighty of.

There's something pressing in my chest and I can't escape the feeling.
I'm moving from Eastern Europe to Germany. Other people would kill to be as lucky as I am.
>>
>>37542390
A true murican story. You wouldnt have these problems in a civilised country.
>>
>>37542470
She might do so. She's getting a divorce.
>>
>>37542614

Divorce?

So you're saying you can sue people after wanting to buy a house from them and when the deal falls through?
What a country.
>>
File: sitting_0.jpg (537KB, 2980x752px) Image search: [Google]
sitting_0.jpg
537KB, 2980x752px
Here
Have this
It'll make ya feel better
>>
>>37542654
Yeah. She's a Russian Jew so it figures. You can sue for anything and win by settling outside of court.
>>
>>37542392
I know I'm not one. Neither are most people, as a matter of fact.
>>
>>37542573
>I'm scared that Ukrainians took all of the positions

Poland?
>>
>>37541001

Not a bad move. In Henderson I was able to pass the physical despite being a chubby, asthma suffering faglord. I ended up not taking the job though.
>>
Try to make friends to talk to off of 4chan.
Talk for a few days, be the one who always initiates a conversation. They at first don't seem to enthused to talk to you, then they don't reply to you at all.
No one likes me.... :(
>>
>>37542603
Poland by chance?
>Other people would kill to be as lucky as I am.
Although people in Poland usually aren't that desperate, so I guess another country. It's just that I have polish roots.

People usually don't expect too much out of nurses from foreign countries who don't speak the language, other than trying hard and being friendly, even if there are communication problems.
Although I can see how this might be troublesome for a person with your history.

Are we talking like a full-time nurse?
Because from what I've been seeing around my short time as a civilian servant, that mostly involves housekeeping, shopping and basically nodding your head and smiling at whatever your employer says, even if you don't understand.
>>
>>37542390
kill that woman and steal everything valuable that she own.
if you think you have the courage to kill yourself then kill her instead. she doesn't care about your disease anon.
i know this sounds crazy, but if she wins your life might be over
>>
>>37542674
Those wizard version are really trying way too hard.
>>
Question to all my white or white passing third worlders: do you ever thought about emigrating to a first world country and completely erasing your past culture/indentity, assimilating completely?

I think about this sometimes.
>>
>>37542612
It's fucking terrible here.

I want to just get a new start on life, but of course this happens.

>>37542822
No, I don't know who she is really. I will once the court proceedings start. More than likely she will get around 5k out of us, plus our lawyer and court fees. I'm not going to resort to violence.
>>
>>37541468
Maybe you should try those threads on /soc/ maybe you'll find some one? Probably not but it wouldn't hurt to try.
>>
>>37541001
just go for it
i once thought police officers all had to be chads
went to a friend's cop graduation party and one dude was legit 5 feet tall
he was a really good shot though, so work on that
>>
>>37542717
Yup. We get a lot of shit for not taking mudslimes, but we're getting fucked in our own way.
My region has a fucking syphilis pandemic and I can only wonder if it has anything to do with how common Ukrainian language has become in the streets. Fucking whores will jump on every cock that is at least a little bit foreign. Maritime business is pretty much fucked, even our own agencies prefer to hire Ukrainians because >hurr durr gotta help them, it's a warzone! They stood up to Putin!
Fucking kurwa.
>>
>turn 28 in a month.
> living at home with parents
>work full time at a radio station, but don't get benefits because my boss screws his employees by having us sign on as independent contractors
>coworker quit two weeks ago so covering both shifts
>suffer from occasional anxiety (developed the disorder at a call center job a year ago)
>always on call for radio station if something breaks (I signed on as a 6am-12pm board op, now I also work 3pm-6pm and fulfill show producer and assistant program director and station manager roles with no increase in hourly wage)
>can't take time off since no one can do my job.
>hosts take holidays off but I have to show up to press a button so the signal goes to a sister station and stay to turn it off for 10 seconds every hour so the legal IDs don't play over each other

I want a break. Some time off. Or a raise. One or all of these things. Do have gf so thats a plus, but she's been a fucking pain lately too.
>>
>>37542858
my dream is to move to japan/korea and start a fresh life with a blue collar job

it will probably suck and ill have to work like a 3rd world nigger. but at least ill have much better chance of raising a family and enjoy a culture that isn't terrible
>>
>>37542674
Haha a thousand keks good chap
>>
>>37542765
Hey I'm Polish and 25. Still haven't even finished my bachelors and never had a job. Not even a part-time one, most I'd ever done were translations for a family member's business.
>>37542200
I envy you so much.
>>
>>37542906
do you get double salary from doing 2 jobs? if not quit.
shit jobs are everywhere
>>
>>37542945
27 here. Quit my useless major and started a parttime job 2 years ago and picked up a useful major. I'd feel bad about starting to really work at 31, but part-time is work too I guess.

I kinda wish I had some connection to polish people here ale co zrobisz...
>>
>>37542945
We are alike, a bit. I got my bachelor a couple of months ago, though. I translated a couple of things on Steam Support Wiki. I wish I had a car, I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of life by being stuck in my shithole. Unfortunately my parents would rather see their cars burn than see me drive them.

I'M REALLY TIRED OF THIS FUCKING CAPTCHA, TOO.
>>
>>37542765

Nope, not Poland. It's a full-time, proper nursing job in a hospital. I still ask myself how could I have been this stupid to choose a career in a field which is an average r9k poster's nightmare.

>>37542858

It's not easy to do that. The majority of 3rd worlders are stuck. There aren't any opportunities.

Running away does sound tempting. Native English speakers have it easy. They can move abroad and teach English, even without an English degree. I know that life as an English teacher in Spain for example is pretty sweet.
>>
>>37541610
>>37542485
>>37542744
>>37542894
Thank you for all the words of encouragement. I'm gonna go contact a recruiter later today and get all the information. I'm in Australia, so hopefully it's not that different. I do have to achieve an 8-9 on a BEEP test though so I'm a little worried about that with my shitty lungs
>>
File: 1481639756850.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1481639756850.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>37542699
Well that's a good start at least.

You're right that nobody else is going to pull you out of your deep pit of despair. If you continue down this road, you'll either end up with someone who hates themselves as much as you hate yourself, or (more likely) you'll just end up alone as you stop trying.

Nobody can save you except yourself. If you're not happy with who are, you need to become the (You) that you would be proud to be. Otherwise you are dooming yourself to a life of sadness.

I think that most people have the potential to be good even if they're not right now. But I don't have any answers on how to change, other than to spend time introspecting. That's up to you to figure out.

I hope you get better though.
>>
File: spongebob coffee.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
295KB, 500x338px
>>37540304

>26 years old, almost 27
>live with my mom in Arizona
>hate the desert weather (heat / no rain)
>would like to move to Colorado or somewhere cold
>still in community college, have no direction or career paths
>all of the trade programs are too far from me
>no job

I want off this ride
>>
NEET for 6 months and just sick of it
moved back to seattle (hometown) but just getting depressed again like before
forcing myself to drive down to california to start a new life

any oldfags know if sacramento, oakland, or inland empire are good places to live?
thinking of becoming a pension jew for the state since i've resigned myself to living a middle-class life
>>
>>37543028
>I still ask myself how could I have been this stupid to choose a career in a field which is an average r9k poster's nightmare.
I wasted 4 years on Anthropology without even finishing the bachelors if it makes yourself feel better. Full of normies, SJWs and hipster cunts. 80% female too.
>>
>>37541147
>27
>exams
Unlucky. The best part about being an adult is that there are no more exams.
>>
>>37543069

Why do you hate "normies, SJWs and hipster cunts"? I don't see how you can hate a field because of the people in it.
>>
>>37542921
You would have a hard time assimilating. I meant more in the sense of non interference. I dont get why people emigrate to other countries (arab comunities for example, though pretty much all of mankind is gulty of this) and pretty much create a tiny little island of their culture on someone else's land. Thats bullshit.
>>
>>37542921

>enjoy a culture that isn't terrible
As seen in your Japanese cartoons?
>>
>>37543068

Why the fuck would you go to California? Fucking normie piece of shit

Seattle is comfy
>>
>>37543101
I worked in a job that I liked, but the culture is what killed my drive in it. I liked marketing, until it was all females and shitheads. It made me depressed and didn't want to do it anymore.
>>
>>37542858
Pollack here, I constantly dream of getting a Green Card or moving to New Zealands.
Starting again somewhere else is as close to a re-roll as it gets in one life, and I need it.
>>
>>37543110
because i believe asian society is the only one that isn't sickening capitalism or dictatorship.
blue collar workers get respect which is extremely important.
i don't want to spend the rest of my life fighting with my employer over nickle and dime
>>
>>37543041
Don't presume to lecture me, you pretentious cunt. Take your ego driven tripe back to /adv/ or wherever it is the fuck you came from and don't come back, faggot.
>>
>>37543069
I did my BA in English. It's like the ultimate normie degree for rich staceys who don't know what they're doing in life, but still want to be able to say that they went to university
>>
File: Umaru_mampfi_zocki.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru_mampfi_zocki.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I am 2 month in my strict diet with light cardio.

Feeling good.

But:
>tfw miss eating junk food while playing geimu
>>
File: 1478162747598.jpg (20KB, 350x396px) Image search: [Google]
1478162747598.jpg
20KB, 350x396px
>>37543163
Fuck off niggerfaggot. I'll post where I feel like.
>>
>>37543129
born and raised in seattle and i fucking hate it
the people are shit, and rent is way too high now
plus i get depressed as hell cause of the weather
i've lost everything in my life here so i'm going for broke
always wanted to live in california, so why not
>>
>>37543006
What's your useful major?
I went into biotechnology and i'm regretting it loads. Feels retarded to drop out halfway the third year but I'm struggling so hard.
>>
>>37542921
>move to japan/korea
>get a blue collar job
There are not enough keks in the world to accurately describe how dumb that dream is. Stop watchin anime.
>>
>>37543129
Seattle is fucking garbage and so are you.
>>
>>37543209
>>37543226

>muh weather

Try living in fucking Arizona and tell me you hate the rain
>>
File: 1496481955080-r9k.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496481955080-r9k.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>37543205
Cancerous trash get out.
>>
>>37543216
i didn't get that idea from anime, i watched a documentary about blue collar workers in japan
>>
I should've checked the catalog before making my thread

>>37543173

PRETTY SHITTY, SOMEONE TALK ME DOWN
>>
>>37543097
I'm doing rather well actually, considering that I have trouble to study more than half an hour due to depression. Had teachers and student compliment me in my grades. Which just made me more depressed because I don't deserve those.

>>37543101
Anythropology is a field that relies heavily on circlejerking and making yourself look important. The students are either completely naive or sometimes outright dumb. In one of the classes they talked about Freund for example and both the teacher and the students discredited all his work because they got hung-up on penis envy. The kept patting each other on the back and laughing on how dumb Freud was and how superior they were to him. I spoke in his defense, but I was just a single guy.

They also liked to circlejerk about how all the other sciences were immoral, criticised how important scientific discoveries (was about some disease I don't remember) were worthless, because they failed to take into account the privacy of some tribe in bumfuck nowhere.

I just hate it when you are supposed to blindly accept and preach ideology and are not allowed to question things.
>>
>>37540304
Went out with friends and got laid and spent the night with a great girl at her place and still talking everyday. feelsgoodman
>>
>>37543295
Go visit those countries before you even dream of moving there. You'll be surprised how wrong everyone is when they imagine it.
>>
How are you holding up being virgins? 25 here and it sucks balls right now. Would see a hooker but I need to save money and plan it out.

I can deal with being a loser but not knowing sex is really like is just killing me now.
>>
>>37543160

You're in for a rude awakening, asian societies are some of the most opressive there are. Especially relating to individualism and work ethics.

Despite this i still think japan is one the best countries out there by far, which is why i get sad when some natural event btfos them.

Dont fall into the trap that theres a perfect place that is going to make it all go away. The logic you should pursue is the idea of moving to a better yet still not perfect house, or in this sense, a country.

If you however aproach this still in the romance phase thinking its going to be all-roses, you're going to crash hard.
>>
>>37543030
Do you really think you're gonna make it as a police officer? If anything, police is a job robots are LEAST suited for.

>CONSTANT social interaction
>demands high levels of situational awareness
>need to keep some semblance of a professional appearance
>>
>>37543212
Bioengineering, so kinda related I guess.
Loving it so far, even if some of our professors have no clue how to teach and their materials are shit. Struggled hard the first year, but right now I would be doing pretty good if depression wasn't dragging me down.

What's the problem?
>>
>>37543347
27. It's alright I guess, since I decided not to worry about it till 30, at which point I'll just get a hooker.
>>
>>37543347
28khv here, my mental process is: either I am inhuman, or they are. Probably me.
>>
>>37543347

Your priorities are in the wrong order. I don't understand how you can be fine with being a loser, but hate being a virgin. I was in your position and the fact that I was a loser was literally giving me pain (my chest would hurt during my despair attacks).
You might get sex one day. Chances are it won't change anything about you and you'll realize that you've been worried and focusing about the wrong thing.
>>
File: 1471609596397.gif (1MB, 518x394px) Image search: [Google]
1471609596397.gif
1MB, 518x394px
>>37543277
No. Your hatred is disgusting and you deserve to be lectured. This board isn't your soapbox and you will continue to be unhappy until you realize that self-pity is the cancer eating your soul.
>>
>>37543347
fucked a hooker when i was 18, she was sort good looking too.

its no where near as our minds make it out to be. matter of fact sex is not even pleasuring until you really get to meet the person you are with.
overall i really recommend going to a hooker if your'e a robot.
>>
>>37542472
>yet younger women are more interested the older I get
Come on man do we really need to spell it out

A L L women love older guys.
>>
>>37543347
don't worry about sex
it's just another drug to numb the pain of existence
if you want it, save up money and go to thailand
why not? you only live once
>>
>>37543360
i don't wanna go there for the JOB specifically. matter of fact i know that in japan the work hours are fucking atrocious. even teachers work 10-12 hours a day.
im basically sick of those fucking materialistic woman who can't show an ounce of respect to their men unless he spoils them and buy them shit and drive them around to places. im done with this shit. i want to find something more genuine, more feminine and more REAL.
>>
>>37543347
I'm 25 too, but I've sort of stopped caring so much about sex. I only masturbate a couple of times a week now too, whereas a couple of years ago it was every day
>>
>>37543511

>he thinks every woman is like that
>he probably never even talked to one
>all of his "experience" is from r9k sour grape memes

Haha hahgahgahgahgahgahgh.
>>
>>37543511
You need to talk to more women. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>37543541
>go on facebook
>look up literally every woman in your country
>they all post picture of food, injured dogs and party invites
>put on jewelry like they are Arabian princesses
>>
>thought my hairline was stabilising
>also thought i was over it
>see it much worse than I remember
>breaks me
I think ill finally shave it just to see what it's like, atleast I can wear a beanie if it's worse since it's winter.
>>
>>37543421

How did you convince yourself that your not a loser as a virgin?

I just want to fuck a woman because I know I am capable of it. I know it wont change my life in the slightest.
>>
>>37543300
Yikes, that sounds awful.
>>
>>37543511
i'm sorry gaijin-kun but japan has been getting corrupted more and more by american values these days. since you're also a foreigner, unless you're a good looking or rich, you won't have a 'normal' life there. you'll be able to bang women wanting a little excitement in their life, but they won't settle down with you to start a family.
>>
>>37543469
But why? I assumed it was a meme. I'm objectively uglier than I was 6-7 years ago and probably in the bottom half of facial attractiveness here. I know plenty of posts here are shitposting/joking but it makes me think the "just be yourself" normie meme isn't as fucking dumb as I assumed.
>>
>>37540304
>job
>car
>house
>fiancee

I'm doing well my noggas
>>
>25
>building more muscle
>dropping more fat
>65k aud / y
>got contacts helping me make a resume tailored for the infosec industry
>wonderful gf
>in my own place
>have some savings
>graduated uni
>a few good friends

It does get better anons. The biggest thing that led me to where I am was creating my own experience. Not ONE single employer gave a flying FUCK I graduated uni, because I had no experience.

I started my own business doing IT support. it was a fucking failure and barely supported me even while living at home with no expenses. The thing it did do though, was pad my resume out, so I was able to get my lucky break, my first job, and it all went from there.
>>
File: FROG MEME.jpg (14KB, 325x322px) Image search: [Google]
FROG MEME.jpg
14KB, 325x322px
>24 next month

At least there has been a very very positive turn of events which made me super happy, the crippling health issues I've been having might be solvable after all.
>>
Before today I'd come to these threads and be like "well at least my life isn't that bad". And then today it hit me that next year I'll turn 25 and be eligible for this club.

I graduated from uni at the end of last year (not as bad as you might think; double degree, and I went on exchange for a year so I only graduated 6 months late)

The last time I did paid work was in June 2015, where I finished up part time work as a waiter to go back to uni (interstate). I did this to 'focus on my studies'. Fucking moronic I know.

I finished my last course in like July 2016 and have accomplished basically nothing since then (besides an internship at the end of the year). Thankfully my technical graduation date is Dec 2016 so it only looks like I've been a NEET for 6 months.

After I graduated why didn't I return to the job waiting tables? Because frankly I didn't like the job that much and I wasn't that good at it - I'm not sure they'd even take me back. Not to mention that every time I thought about going back, I'd get some response from a company and I'd think to myself that this sounds promising and why would I go back to the restaurant when I'm about to get a real full time job anyway. That strung me along until now.

The constant silence and rejection has really fucked with my self esteem. I constantly feel like shit. Why isn't any company interested in hiring me? It's not like I sperg out in interviews. In my last two, the recruiter described me as 'well presented and well spoken.' But they're not interested.

And it's getting to the point where they're asking questions about why do I have this 6 month work gap? And I just have to lie I guess. Today I said that I had an offer a few months ago but they cancelled the job. I don't know if they bought it.

I'm going back to Japan next week. There's some career fairs on over the next month and I'm going to see if I can get a job with a Japanese company. I'll get to see my gf while I'm there too which will be nice.

1/2
>>
>>37543657
fuck off normie why are you here?
>>
>>37543632
Why? I haven't looked into the psychology.

I probably don't want to; it could be because we are closer to the age of their Dad type thing. Similar to why males like boobs, because our mums has them.

Or, it could be something more normal that they think these "older guys" are some mysterious, exotic thing with their shit sorted, where as they see people their own age as losers.

I've always dated young girls. For some reason they were never as big a brat as girls my own age, and by virtue of not being alive as long, have ingested less dick than a girl my own age.
>>
>>37543367
Wow, yeah that's really close.
I was supposed to study abroad, ended up at UJ all butthurt, cue depression, cue changing the uni and starting over back home... Now I just can't focus on shit. I took a year off after getting really low again last year but it's so hard to imagine going back once again. I keep beating myself up for failing academically too, since it used to be my only forte.
It's good you like yours though, it's probably better to make the choice more consciously, when older.
>>
>>37543663
2/2

I have an offer to start a Masters of Accounting in July. So I'm thinking if in the next month it really doesn't seem like I'll be able to get a job in Japan I'll come back and start the masters. But that's another 18 months of university which I really don't want to do. I just want a job. Literally any white collar job. I just want to move out and start the rest of my life already. I'm sick of uni. I don't want to live with my mum anymore.

I just hate everything. I don't think I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>37543694
I've been here since beaches and shores was a word filter. I've seen the first, second and third shutting of this place. I bet I've been here longer than you, faggot.
>>
After 10+ years, I think I finally don't love her anymore, though I'm not sure..
Anyone here still thinking about their highschool crush?
>>
>>37543568

>go to vain-central
>surprised to see vain people

You should just kill yourself at this point.
>>
>>37543736
Sometimes I wonder what she's up to. But I know for sure I don't love her.
You need yourself another girl.
>>
>>37543757
We exchanged smiles at a reunion. I felt amazing She's probably married by now.

The problem is, I can't fall in love anymore. I had minor success and opportunities with around 3-4 girls but lost interest so quickly i'm still a KV25.

This life emotionally damaged me, I just want to feel again. Even sadness would be good...
>>
>>37543736
I don't think it's even her at this point. I probably just use her face as my anima, or something.
I've seen her a couple of weeks ago, and while I still see why I liked her, that train has departed a long time ago. She did give me a hug as a goodbye, though.
But it's like in a visual novel, you know you're on a different route, maybe leading to a bad end, maybe neutral.
>>
>>37543597

Because I was an even bigger loser in every other sense.

I was THE loser. My life was on easy mode. I never had any problems, only opportunities. I still managed to fail at everything and not do anything worthwhile in 27 years. Being aware of that was killing me. It was so strong that it numbed all my other "problems" like being a virgin.

Funnily enough, I did have sex for the first time recently. Not just sex, I experienced love (or as much as I can love in my current position). Guess what, it didn't solve or change anything, I still want to die.
The point is, it seems that you're putting all of your hopes and desire towards 1 thing. You do seem aware that it won't change it, but I don't think that's true. I think you're secretly hoping that it will change you and you'll only get disappointed when you realize it doesn't.
>>
>>37543721
>muh old fagginess
faggot pls you don't belong here, no wonder this place is shit overrunned by normies and shit kys.
>>
>>37543649

Doubt it, since you seem to have a need to brag to anonymous strangers. If you were truly happy, you'd have real people to share it with.
>>
>>37543721
have you not learned anything in your time here? internet arguments are pointless. i will not respond to agitating replies.
>>
>>37543657

>it does get better
I wouldn't have expected someone as stupid as you who humble-brags and is so narcissistic to know any better. It doesn't. Just because you did well in your life, doesn't mean other people's life will automatically get better once they're older.
>>
Lost my virginity a few weeks ago at 25 so that was cool. Sort of dating, not sure yet, she's my first relationship so I'm awkward as fuck and don't know what to do next.
>>
>>37543736

Thought about her for 8 years. Then I finally got into a relationship (my first one) and I forgot about her the second I kissed my girlfriend.
The key is moving on with someone else.
>>
>>37543425
No motherfucker, YOU listen here. You aren't some benevolent angel of mercy or some enlightened philanthropist seeking to help others out of the goodness of your heart. In all probability, you are just another insecure piece of shit that is looking to boost their ego by telling others how to live their life, all the while failing to realize that they are simply trying to compensate for a lack of control in their own life by trying control and steer others.

And as a matter of fact, having called you trash, I misspoke. You are less than trash. You're a rodent, a parasite, an insect. Feeding off the misery of others under the guise of altruism, you exist even below the lowest ladder of society. You're a revolting bottom feeder and you disgust me.

Get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>37543915
C'mon on. If you're gonna go on a rant, you gotta end it with a tip of the fedora. Leaving it out makes you look dumb.
>>
>>37543511
Yea, you're still in the romance phase. Sorry brah, but asian women are any better, women vary less in mentality than men.

Just so you have an idea: apple is very popular among asian women, its one of the main core audiences. No long ago there was a fad among asian couples that the asian guy must give gold plated iphones to their women as wedding/valentine gifts.

There's a reason some subset of japanese men gone full 2d.
>>
>>37543736
met a girl in elementary school
met her again at summer studies in high school
met her one more time in college

if i meet her again, should i ask her out robots?
this was over a span of 15 years, in 3 different locations across the US
>>
>>37543968
Buy a 9mm pistol and shoot yourself.
>>
>29
>khv
>minimum wage job
>still live with parents
>can't afford to move out unless I get an apartment in the ghetto. Fuck that I don't want my shit stolen. One girl I work with lives in one of the few places I could afford, her apartment has been broken into twice.
>feel like I have no purpose in life
>hate my job
>can't find somewhere I can afford to live that isn't a shithole filled with crackheads, thugs, and burglars
>>
>>37540304
>31
>live at home
>NEET for three years
>almost literally no money left in my bank account because no NEETbux

The fact that I didn't get NEETbux or uneployment was basically me setting a limit for myself. At first it was gonna be one of those year-long breaks but that turned into a few more years.

I at least know what I want to do in life and for that I need money money money.

My ideal wagecuck job would be a janitor but at this point I'll take the first offer that give me a phone call.

I also only post here on evenings and weekends. Before I would be spending no joke 14-16 hours a day just shitposting.
>>
good my life was better 2013 i got into a car accident driving home from a friend's house. i'm not in a wheelchair friends moved away.
>>
File: 1244850410344.jpg (46KB, 1002x656px) Image search: [Google]
1244850410344.jpg
46KB, 1002x656px
>>37543915
Now you're just projecting your insecurities in order to avoid the idea that you're your own problem, Anon. You may want to hate yourself, but I won't stop hoping you get better.

Thanks for the tasty (You) though.

p.s. I've been here longer than you.
>>
>>37541332
This is why I hate faggots and never talk to them or befriend them
>>
>>37544017
Will you hold my hand if I do? Can we kiss once before I go? Pls?
>>
>>37544096
Nigger, implying that you have more time on a Moravian Tensile Stress Testing Forum than I do doesn't make you any less of a faggot, or any less wrong. Unless you made one of the first 1000 posts on /r9k/ when it was still a trialboard, you don't have more seniority than I do. Furthermore, my calling you out for your bullshit isn't projecting, because it's plainly obvious to see the sort of motivations a person would need to have to feel compelled to seek out and attempt to posture themselves above someone else.

Seeing that you're here in R9K presuming to lecture others, you must clearly not think very highly of yourself, as you're subconsciously trying to control the only people you perceive to be weaker and less of a fucked up than you. Deflect all you want, but no amount of spouting off slightly more articulate no-u's will change that. Fucking neck yourself.
>>
File: oldman.jpg (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
oldman.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
>45 years old
>no friends, no family anymore because they all started ignoring me
>beta and very ugly virgin
>still have acne
>have managed to seriously injure my anus due to obesity
>not sure exactly but my ass always fucking hurts
>think I broke it 10 years ago when I fell backwards onto a clock in a charity shop
>literally in constant pain
>too ashamed to go to the doctors because I have such a fucking smelly ass
>the last person who smelt was ass with a prostitute who I paid to sniff my ass
>wanted to lose my virginity to her after
>she was sick from the smell
>she tried to leave the hotel room
>stood in front of the door and told her I would shit myself if she didn't strip
>she slowly undressed inf ront of me then I paid her triple the rate and she left
>that was the only woman I ever saw naked
>recently realised I don't know how to make food
>bought a bunch of seeds for herbs
>tried to plant them in my bathtub because I don't use it, so filled the tub with soil
>planted basil, coriander and mint
>none of them have grown 10 weeks later
>tfw I just want to do something constructive
>pretty sure I have recently been started to lose my sight
>eyes hurt a lot
>struggle to read
>every day I write a diary update about how my ass is doing and how I think my ass would react to various home remedies
>had to increase the font size due to eye pain

goodbye
>>
>>37544047
>I also only post here on evenings and weekends. Before I would be spending no joke 14-16 hours a day just shitposting.
So what do you do with your time now then?
>>
>>37543160
Fucking idiot, thinks the grass is greener, believe blah blah, never been to Japan b4, had an idea from watching his shitt autistic anime, just off ur self please
>>
>early 26
>used to be neet
>moved out
>got own flat
>found a job
>going to dates with chicks I met online
>still feeling empty inside
>still wanna kill my self
>>
I am 29 got fired again for being boring ugly and unsocial, they treated me badly, I made min wage. neet again, drinking again. The end can't come soon enough.
>>
>>37544389
>Furthermore, my calling you out for your bullshit isn't projecting, because it's plainly obvious to see the sort of motivations a person would need to have to feel compelled to seek out and attempt to posture themselves above someone else.

I'm not trying to posture myself above you. You're trying to do that to me by creating a character of me in your mind, then putting them down. But okay m80.

>Seeing that you're here in R9K presuming to lecture others, you must clearly not think very highly of yourself, as you're subconsciously trying to control the only people you perceive to be weaker and less of a fucked up than you. Deflect all you want, but no amount of spouting off slightly more articulate no-u's will change that. Fucking neck yourself.

People only come here to soapbox about how sad they feel for one of two reasons: They want to be helped or they want to be pitied.

I assumed it was the former and tried to give some advice because I've been down your path. But it was obviously the latter, and I have no sympathy for people who want to be pitied because it is not what they need.

I do, genuinely, hope you get better Anon. I've been in dark places and that's why I come here and preach about loving yourself. You don't have to listen if you don't want to, though.
>>
>>37544404
I actually set myself a little daily schedule. I have a set time at which I wake up, when I eat, when I exercise, when I learn & teach myself different things I'll be learning for real later on. It's basically like if I was back in school except that I'm a NEET for now.

I really don't miss those days of hitting refresh on dying threads for 14 hours a day. Especially as a 30+ year old I can't related to anyone under that age. It's less about age and moreso the fact that young adults and kids never lived a life without the internet & instant gratification.
>>
File: 1431799248382.jpg (38KB, 680x361px) Image search: [Google]
1431799248382.jpg
38KB, 680x361px
>>37544551
i'm stuck in this cycle too, except i usually quit before they can fire me

time to be an alcoholic NEET again for 6 months until i get another minimum wage job
>>
>I have no sympathy for people who want to be pitied
The only one standing on a soapbox here is you, you detestable cunt. So fucking arrogant and blind that you can't see you're doing exactly what it is you're accusing others of doing. Seeing as the entire point of the thread was to see how a certain strata of anons are doing, yet here you are attempting to be doctor phil, offering unsolicited judgement and advice to others when you're no better than the ones you look down on. Please. Take your unwarranted sense of self importance somewhere else and next time just keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>37543748
i don't know in what world are you living in, but most woman are materialistic. and its getting to the point where you can't find one who doesn't unless she lives far away or very sheltered
>>
>Seeing as the entire point of the thread was to see how a certain strata of anons are doing, yet here you are attempting to be doctor phil, offering unsolicited judgement and advice to others when you're no better than the ones you look down on.
I am 25+ and I qualify for posting in this thread sir :^)

>Take your unwarranted sense of self importance somewhere else and next time just keep your mouth shut.
Nah
>>
>>37544778
here is my point of view

if you are over 18, is physically capable and isn't mentally ill go out and get a job.

rotting in your chair and posting on r9k will put you in the "snowball effect" which will get you more and more downhill than you are already in right now.
don't let yourself rot in that chair, get some sunlight,work out. keep a clean environment and healthy body and life will be more satisfying
>>
>>37543854
>i will not respond to agitating replies.
Only because you'll lose.

>>37543831
This place is a mess because of newfags like yourself who think this is supposed to be loser central. That was, still is, and always will be b.

Why don't you chucklefucks go to adv and get some help.

>>37543866
>he thinks he knows what my life was like
>he thinks he is better than other people because his life is more fucked up
>he thinks being an adult means wallowing in your own shit instead of doing literally anything to improve his situation

You people can screech like autists all you like, but I'm here to stay. Aus time 25+ threads are better, they aren't full of pathetic puddles of spaghetti like yourself.
>>
>>37544401
>have managed to seriously injure my anus due to obesity
This may be the most unexpected thing I will read today.
>>
27 years here, been NEET for about 6. Parents are forcing me through a government job rehabilitation program currently. May end up in some kind of night stocking job. I demanded only night shift work because of my autism. But I'm afraid a manager might try to force me into a day shift or put me on the cash register whenever they feel like it. I have no energy or will to do anything and I don't know how long I'd even be able to endure a simple job like stocking, let alone working with customers.
>>
File: id2qHNcw_400x400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
id2qHNcw_400x400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
26. In last year of med school but struggling with exams and will probably finish it in an extra year. Got 3-years gf who moved 200+ km away to work in Milan (we see each other 1-2 times a month). Got friends but most of the time I'm tired and don't feel like going out. Last but not least, I've become addicted to Attack on Titan (both anime and manga) and now I'm totally obsessed with Mikasa. Am I turning into a weeb guys? Fuck I'm really worried, yet it feels good somehow.

Sorry didn't feel like greentexting
>>
>>37543657
>humblebragging
you people are the worst
>>
>>37545140
i hope you get cancer. ass cancer.
>>
>>37544509
Maybe you need something else in your life. Have you ever felt happy? If so, what did the trick?
>>
>>37545188
Why so? I'm grateful for what I have. Just wanted to share some bittersweet feels
>>
>>37545140
>Got 3-years gf who moved 200+ km away to work in Milan (we see each other 1-2 times a month).
You don't have a gf anymore.
>>
>>37545180
No, you people siting here wallowing in your filth because you're fucking pathetic and will never amount to anything, trying to be crabs in your bucket of misery. Fuck you and your worthless existence. You're worthless, and not even your own mother thinks you have redeemable qualities. You're a double nigger, and I hope you live a very long life so you can suffer longer.
>>
>>37545218
I can guarantee you I have. Can't tell if she'll cheat in the future or we'll break up, who knows, not losing sleep for that as I can't control it apart from being a good man to stay with
>>
>>37545242
you just wrote the most bourgeois life description possible. why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>37541001
BEAT DOWN AND ARREST ALL CRIMINAL MEANCE.

I BELIEVE IN YOU ANONYMOUS.

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE POLICE FORCE.

KEEP THE DREGS OF SOCIETY WHERE THEY BELONG: PRISON.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT ALLOW HARM TO COME TO ANY DECENT HUMAN BEING.

YOU WILL BECOME A HERO.
>>
>>37545242
>tfw your house will be the first to burn when the time comes
i hope we live very long lives too! we continue living as society's dead weight just to spite people like you.
>>
>>37545280
>why the fuck are you even here?
Because it's you who doesn't belong here.

>>37545330
Lel your existence doesn't spite me at all. When i close the browser I will go about my day and never think about you again. Cyber bulling isn't real, just close your eyes.
>>
>>37540304
Not doing good desu. I graduated college a year ago now. I had plenty of experience in my field (ecology, public land management) through internships/seasonal positions with the federal government before graduating, got a 6 month temporary position with the Forest Service that was fun and from there was pushed/convinced to put in for a professional, career appointment with the same agency, and got it. 6 months in and I fucking hate it and every morning I just want to kill myself and I hate my field. I will probably finish this year here, turn 26 and resign and go home and work some lower stress construction/landscaping for a while. Maybe in 2019 (after I turn 27) try to get in to seasonal ecology work again or try to get type 2 wildland firefighter position in California that will give loads of overtime and hazard pay. Want to go back to school before I turn 28, but have too much debt for another full bachelors and don't want a masters in anything related to my field. I wish I was working in software/app development or something. Overall I made some pretty bad choices for myself and I hate my life. At least I've had sex with a few mentally ill girls. I just want a fresh start. Oh and I might get charged with a dui soon but idk.
>>
>>37545140
you're not welcome here
go to /a/
>>
>>37545395
you probably managed to pull ahead in life because you were decent looking all along and it was sort of a stepping stone when it really mattered.
basically lookism is the primary reason why most robots fail. all studies show that people with good genes have much higher rates of success and respect from their envrionment. you never see male models cleaning up the trash on the streets or work as clerks. its always the weak chin guys with receding hairline that stacks up the crates in Walmart.
you might have achieved a good life but you don't point out the causation properly
>>
>>37540304
my brother and his non-white fiance are getting married this weekend and I have 20-30 family members coming from out of town
so I can't wait for the endless
>y no degree?
>y no job?
>y no gf?
>>
>>37544924
Again, you are making assumptions about me that are wildly off base. At 26, I am already more accomplished, educated, fit, and financially independent than 50% of my peers, conservatively speaking. I am not a rudderless fuck that is flailing through life, which is precisely why I don't need some random cunt spouting pointless self-help drivel at me.

I'm a fucking adult, and I know that the vast and overwhelming majority of any problems I have are almost entirely a result of my own life choices or are due to inherent qualities that I possess that I cannot reasonably change. I don't need you to remind me of that.
>>
>>37545551
i didn't reply specifically to you. i just wanted to give a heads up for robots here.
my message is don't waste your capable years, and if you are not capable try to find something that will keep you healthy and moving
>>
>>37545532
>>37545532
>you probably managed to pull ahead in life because you were decent looking all along
125kg and over 45% bf, try again.
>>
>>37545532
>you never see male models cleaning up the trash on the streets or work as clerks

I may have at some point irl
>>
>>37540304
>26
>virgin
>jobless NEET
>5'6"
>5 inch dick
>friendless

Even if I got a job and lived on my own, it's almost guaranteed that I'll die a virgin and it just makes me more depressed and not want to do anything. The more time that passes the more I feel like I blew my whole life away. I should have had my shit together at 16. Now I'm a grown ass pathetic manchild with no hope for a real future.
>>
>>37545532
Pretty sure IQ correlates more strongly with success than good looks
>>
>>37545595
fat doesn't instantly translate to ugly
>>37545687
no it doesn't. if you want to test this theory in a microcosmos think about highschool. the ugly nerds were the most deprived and depressed and it hasn't changed ever since. their good looking counterparts still enjoy the same success and they had in highschool
>>
>>37545594
>i didn't reply specifically to you
But you literally did. Off yourself with you backpedaling garbage. Fucking reeee.
>>

thing are getting really quite dark
>>
>>37545906
care to elaborate?

orhingal corrent
>>
>>37545789
I don't need to test anything against your bitter anecdotes when there are statistics available, retard.
>>
>>37545535
can anyone give me a (you) for godsakes? I mean >no gf is one thing but I am getting a non-white sister-in-law after this weekend? and I have to deal with my famalam
>>
>>37546006
you don't know if it has more effect because you didn't read any studies on lookism.
also you need to learn what averages mean, if you count niggers from africa then your bell curve will always be nice
>>
>>37546067
why do you care if shes none white? it doesn't affect you
>>
>>37546111
it affects my father's bloodline
it probably affects my brother's credit score
>>
>>37546129
then shun him, makes a new bloodline
>>
>>37544401

This can't possibly be real. I refuse to beliee this isn't pasta of some sort.
>>
>>37546177
that's not how that works. any children I have will now have non-white "halfie" cousins. do you see that?
>>
27 here, fuck the universe and everyone who praises it
>>
>>37546202
then fucking kill her dude.
your brother passed his genes to the next generation. his kids might suffer lower IQ and worse looks but at least he managed to fertilize the womb
>>
>>37544401
does your bathtub have sunlight?
>>
>>37546202
>any children I have
Well that's not gonna happen so why worry
>>
>>37540304
holding up somewhat well right now hit triple digits today (weather) *bullshit feel* been trying to get motivated to do something my sister tells me its not too late to do something with myself i.e. college or something something I should've done in my twenties I feel like I've pissed away my life staring at clouds
>>
>>37546254
at least my children would be white. that's really all that matters.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-200236.png (129KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-200236.png
129KB, 1440x2560px
Jump in on the crypto train bots
>>
>>37544401
you made my day anon
i hope your smelly ass gets better
>>
>>37546314
>30k in debt (court ordered not the fake uni one you can just not give a shit about)
>in a country where it would take two full years worth of wages to pay off
>no job or educaiton
>degenerate gambler
Ye I actually dont have half a reason not to off myself.
>>
How the fuck do you even get to know women when you're busy wagecucking then going straight to bed? How the fuck do you find free time? How do I get out of this miserable life?
>>
I'm an almost 31 year old lurker. I don't have any friends or interests, I don't fit it anywhere. I'm kind of intimidated to even start posting here, I'm old and don't exactly fall in line with the views that people hold here. It's a special kind of sad when you don't even fit in at the place that's designated for those who fit in. I'm such a dumb old fuck that I don't even know how to do that greentext shit.

>like
>this?

I went from wanting to kill myself to just waiting for the good things in life to peter out until I become homeless, then I can just wander around aimlessly until something kills me. I cut my arm up something horrible more than a week ago, it may be infected or something and I'm uninsured. So maybe that's a good start. Ok there's my stupid life summary no one wanted
>>
People referred me to this thread and im 23
Would that be ok with you fellow middle aged people ? you are middle aged if you are gonna kys or die somehow before 50
>>
>>37546432
Are you interested in doing shady jobs in SoCal? If you aren't interested in life might as well do it anyways right?
>>
>>37546416
>busy wagecucking then going straight to bed?
By not doing that.

>How the fuck do you find free time?
Sleep faster
>>
File: 20170606_193142-min (1).jpg (1006KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_193142-min (1).jpg
1006KB, 3024x4032px
Going to be 26 this year.
Live in my grandmothers closet.
Been unemployed for a year.
Havent gotten laid in 2 years.
Heres a pic of my closet in case you dont believe me.
At least its a pretty big closet.
>>
File: future.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
I'm 25 and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I dropped out of college when I was 23 because I was depressed and didn't know what to do. I changed majors 3 times and I'm still unhappy.

I have been working at this shitty restaurant for the past 7 years. I make good tips, but its not enough to make a good living. It's also very stressful because a lot of my co workers are druggy high school kids and college drop outs. A lot of them are also quitting so that means more work for me. The management is also getting shitty by each year. I though about going back to college, maybe community college and retake some classes. But at the same time I feel like I will just be wasting my time. I'm not fit mentally and physically, so I can't join the military and I'm not good at fixing shit, so I cant join the trade jobs.

I'm still a virgin and I've still never had a gf.
Fucking kills me when I see people I went to school with. They're all done with school, have great jobs, getting married, buying houses, having kids and going on vacations. And I'm just here sitting in sadness, working a shit job, and jerking off to porn.
>>
>>37543030
>>37543030

You can easily train for that. Just make sure you do train. I used to see the local fuck ups doing it for the military and some looked like they woke up that morning and decided they'd join the army today, they'd drop out before level 5.
>>
>>37541377
Dude, for the love of god just get an uber. For your own sake
>>
>>37540304
I'm 29 this year, gonna be a doctor (PhD), and I'm going to move in with my girlfriend in a Scandinavian country. I've also 13K in savings and no debts.
>>
>>37546774
>>37546826
Kill yourselves, normaIfaggots.
>>
File: 20170606_193216-min.jpg (878KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_193216-min.jpg
878KB, 4032x3024px
>>37546774
Heres another pic of my closet. Could an anon in a worse situation share their living space so I can feel a bit better?
>>
>>37546202
He's marrying some trashy Asian chick isn't he? Asians are fucking scum.
>>
>>37546850
>haven't gotten laid in two years
Wow. Pooooor youuuu. Moron.
>>
>>37546847
Why? My life is great and getting greater. Sux 2 b u
>>
>>37546882
That's a long time to go without sex. Don't be a stuck up bitch about it.
>>
>tfw 30yo neet
it wasnt supposed to be like this
>>
>>37546905
>long time
Try 25 years. Moron.
>>
>>37546882
Knowing what its like and losing it without any avenues of getting their old life back is far worse than never having it at all because you know exactly what you're missing.
>>
>>37546850
what income do you have? i lived in a van for a year, now living at a friends but he wants me out
>>
>>37546933
Shit that is a long time. How can you go that long between lays and not go crazy?
>>
Who /wantstoenditall/ here?
It's not even frustration up to this point.
There's no sense in going on.
>>
>>37546933
Just go buy a prostitute or something. Backpage is great I hear. Go to mexico maybe.
>>
>>37546934
No, it's not. Besides, that's irrelevant to the fact that you're a normalfag who shouldn't be on this board. Failed normalfags like you should be banned.
>>
>>37546982
>>37546967
Fuck off already normies. You're not wanted.
>>
>>37546963
Well, I used up what savings I had left a long time ago from my old job, now my grandmother supports me. I do in home care for her. Sadly the area I live is 90% hispanic and I dont speak spanish. I will not find a job here.
>>
>>37546975
Pretty much

My life isn't even that bad, but there's nothing to look forward to in the future.

Job market is shit and there's going to be another war that I don't want to be involved in at all.
>>
>>37546990
Lol I live in a closet and sleep on a cot every day. You're the fucking normalfag here buddy, at least you sleep on a bed.
>>
>28 khv

I'm dead inside. It's very liberating.

Everyone likes me because I don't care.
>>
27 here. Things finally starting to look up after several years of things sliding downward. If this next opportunity doesn't work out I'm gonna kill myself. Feeling good though.
>>
>>37547044
I got upgraded to a mattress today but I left and came back and the cat took a huge shit on it.
>>
>>37547044
>muh closet
Stop going on about that already. You're not a robot. You cant possibly relate to people here.
>>
>tfw mom (30+ years of software development experience) is impressed by my bot and systems within
>say she's way slower than me
>you should really get a job and show the world the amazing things you can do
>oh wait sorry i didn't mean to pressure you I know you have issues
>I hope you get better anon *hug*
I just don't feel anymore. Doctors are quacks who don't care enough to follow up on the antidepressants without me hounding them.
It's awful.
>>
>>37547077
Lol how's that? Because I did sex and had a decent job for half of my adult life? Is that why I cant relate to robots?
>muh sex
See I can do it too.
>tfw captcha gives you pics of bridges you've thought of leaping from.
>>
>>37546990

This is not and has never been your board.

You're objectively new here if you believe otherwise. We gave you permission to have loser green text containment threads because it was good to have something to laugh at. And instead you decided that meant you actually belonged somewhere for once in your pathetic life and tried to shill this tedious le r9k is for tru robuts may may.

Fundamentally, you are here for our amusement. You get to post here because we enjoy your tales of humiliation and misery.
>>
29 and fuck life... working to travel...no friends to travel. Nolife. Body pains are begining life sucks.not suicidal though
>>
>>37547115
>why can't I relate to robots when I've experienced all these things robots cannot?
Are all normies this moronic?
>>
>>37547150
>if i call him a name he'll understand my superior worthless life
>>
>almost 26
>Failed out of uni with 1 quarter leftbto finish bachelors and over half of my masters credits.
>Drug addict (h and benzos)
>lose 30$/hr job after years because showed up benzo blacked out 2 days in a row
>hospitalized and diagnosed type 1 diabetic 2 weeks later
>evicted
>now living with my recently brain damaged father who was an abusive alcohoic my whole childhood but literally does not remember any of it anything at all

All this in last 6months, being a functioning addict since 17 fucked me up out of no where
>>
>>37547150

Your definition of what a robot reflects your (lack of) experience. From the very beginning, a robot was defined simply as someone who was an outsider. You can stretch that definition from complete and utter losers like you to failed normies, they're all robots.

And that anon is right, you definitely do not know the shame, disappointment, and crushed self esteem that happens when you almost make it and then it all disappears and you're back with family and have nothing.
>>
>>37547186
Nobody wants you to understand anything, only to get out.
>>
>>37547010
That doesn't answer my question though bro.
>>
>>37541209
Whats ur tulpa like?
>>
>>37547150
You can do sex. Just get on backpage.
Or become the town rapist(its what everyone expects anyway).
You can get a job. It might be a shitty one but ayyyy
>>
>>37547116
Falsehood.
We losers came here and plauged the place until nobody else could bother. There weren't containment threads.
Go back to /b/ or /soc/ if you want to be a stupid normie.
>>
>>37547207
You're not an outsider if you've taken part in the closest two human beings can possibly be, aka sex. You're just a failed normie. You can't relate to actual robots on this board
>>
>>37547229
>what is anxiety
Remove yourself from this board.
>>
>>37547235
>We losers came here and plauged the place until nobody else could bother. There weren't containment threads.

Objectively false and proof you're new.

Green text threads were containment threads. You're right about the level of persistence, though it's sad you don't get that people mostly lurk and laugh. There's not much point in actually posting here any more. I just come once in a while to see if any particularly hilarious tales have been screen capped
>>
>>37547207
Man I fell so hard. I had 20 grand in checking, a cute blonde gf enamoured with me, a sweet convertible, and a damn good job. It all disappeared overnight and later I ended up catching a felony charge and now I'm on probation begging my grandmother for 5 bucks for cigs.
It fucking kills me every day when I go to make rice, ramen,tuna, or beans. Been going on like this for a year now. Only catharisis is my computer. I had a panic my grandma had to talk me down from when my screen broke and she let me have a spare tv as a replacement.
>>
>>37547235
Holy newfriend Batman. Lurk more.
>>
>>37547241

And a failed normie is still a robots

Having sex is entry level life that doesn't exclude you from being a fucking loser. It just means you're not a complete and utter failure like you happen to be.

Again, stop making the definition of robot = you
>>
>>37547282
Boo hoo, you fucking normie.
>>
>>37547282
was it coke
>>
>>37547298
You keep describing how sex is a normal thing everybody does. NORMAL. if you did it you're normal.
Being a robot isn't just "my fee fees are sad", it's about being an outlier.
I'm not making the definition about me. I'm simply stating that if you've had sex you can't relate to people from this board.
Being a robot isn't about being sad.
>>
>>37547282

Yep. I failed uni, dropped out, moved back with my mother in the ghetto, and didn't do much for a couple of years. It's up to you to pick yourself up anon when you feel you can. Don't give in. You can make it.

Of course, the le tru robutz here won't understand this, having never actually lost anything of worth.
>>
>ftw 30 and living in my '92 Honda Accord using free wifi
>>
File: peepeepoopoo.png (181KB, 2250x1228px) Image search: [Google]
peepeepoopoo.png
181KB, 2250x1228px
get on it guys peepee poopoo?
>>
>>37547241
WAHHHHHHH MY LIFE IS HARDER
YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN

Nigger, there are kids living in shitty countries and dying in the streets. While you're sitting in your room in front of a computer. We all have problems, yeah some are way worse than others, but that doesn't mean you can be a cunt and bring another person down.
>>
>>37547336

Plenty of things robots do are abjectly normal. None of these things preclude you from being a robot and an outlier. There are robots here with great jobs that don't satisfy them. There are unemployed robots who can't into how to get an entry level job. Having had sex is so basic and entry level and utterly mundane in the grand scheme of things and has no zero real bearing on your status as a robot.

Nobody mentioned robot = sad fee fees, by the way.
>>
>25
>have accomplished nothing
>can't focus worth shit
>losing my teeth from years of being fed a poor diet
>losing my mind from years of untreated mental illnesses
>but there are starving children in Africa so I can't whine
>>
>>37547336
My literal retarded cousin has had sex. There is no way anyone can call him a normie.
>>
>>37547385
>>37547371
I can't comprehend why you must shit up this board. You're not robots, so why not go whine at /soc/ or /adv/? That'd be more up your speed.
>>
>>37547270
>I come here to find screencaps
Yet you participate. Clearly you're just a liar.
>>
>>37547313
No, lost girlfriend, started smoking weed heavily, had an anxiety attack at work, quit my job because I was being bullied by my boss constantly and my mom crashed back into my life, couldnt handle all the stress from work and family, had a nervous breakdown.( and he was my next door neighbor aswell).
I failed because I was a weak person.
>>
>>37547435
But I'm a virgin, so by following your logic I am a robot.

Also shit whole board is already shit, so I really don't know what your deal is.
>>
>>37547463
Probably hasn't been laid in two years.
>>
>>37547341
see thats the thing. I am so terrified of even talking to people now. I cant even have a regular conversation with other people. I used to be so good at it, not a nervous wreck. Now I get the feeling they will catch the scent of failure on first contact and I just cant function.
>>
Has anybody here left corporate America for a labor job?
>>
>>37547341
By the way Im sorry about your ghetto living anon, i grew up in one, it sucks. At least Ive got a nice view outside( live on a golf course). Dont have to worry about getting fucked up by minorities or my shit stolen.
>>
>>37547494
what's the matter with your job
>>
>>37547494
I did, labor is simpler, pays about the same, and you're around a bunch of other men(usuallly hyper masculine normies).
Id try it, its something different.
If you cant handle 12 hours a day 5-7 days a week though it isnt for you.
>>
File: 1472962177237.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472962177237.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>37540304
>Turned 32 this year
>never had an actual relationship
>Not too sad about it, I guess
>Done a lot of other stuff, travelled alone across the world, ran a couple of businesses
>Used to get broody but slowly realising that if I ever have kids that's my life done.
>applied for college and then uni, starting in Sept. Doing Japanese studies because I'm too old for a proper career and it's what I'd enjoy.
>Want to get out of the UK more than anything, hoping to meet some nice guy on my course since it's for mature students.
>Shit could be worse, but I have all these bottled up plans and I want someone to do this stuff with, but at the same time I don't want pressure because I'm not that social.
>Spending most of summer playing skyrim/runescape/wow and walking around on sunny days.
>saving up for a trike but it's 2kgbp and it's slow going.
>>
>>37547494
I made the hop from telco to oilfield and it went ok. Less backstabbing assholes and more comradery.
>>
>>37547527
Marketing/sales is full of women and I just suck at it. I can't write creatively for crap. I can write a minimalistic copy, but nothing creative to get people interested in something.

>>37547534
Well it's better than 14 hour days at a desk doing nothing productive.

>>37547544
Oil fields seem really dangerous. Probably won't go for something like that though.
>>
>>37547569
The danger is a meme, and being 400ft in the air on a crane welding in a plant full of gasoline and toxic/explosive gases is pretty cool.
>>
>>37547569
What do you sell?

I've been offered a job as a recruiter and I'm supposed to bring in new employees to the work place, so I guess its kinda like sales, right? I thought about, but I've heard its a brutal industry to go into. Also theres a lot of back stabbing going on.

Is this all true?
>>
>>37547118
Where do you want to travel to, anon?
>>
>>37547656
100% yes.

I got backstabbed many times by people. I didn't trust them at all, but they still did it. I was in line to get a position my boss wanted in my company. She ended up reporting me for harassment when I rarely talk to her unless I have to.
>>
Is it normal to find 4chan less entertaining as you get older? I'm turning 25 in a couple of weeks, and this site just isn't as fun as it was back in 2010 or 2011, when I first started coming here. I remember going on /v/ a lot, and having fun there, now it just seems like that board just has the same cookie-cutter threads every day.
>>
>34 years old
>kissless hand holdless dateless virgin
>go to friends wedding
>know only a few people there, but my oldest friend is a groomsmen
>so he asks me to pal around with his gf during the weekend while he does groomsmen stuff
>the feeling of walking around with her was amazing
>all the jealous stares of people thinking "she is way out of his league" felt great even though they were right
>she would text me and constantly keep me company during the days leading up to the wedding and it was probably because she felt sorry for me going stag and being the only single guy there
>eventually the wedding happened and she went back to partying with her bf at the reception
>that great feeling is still there though
>makes me wish I could get a gf
>>
>>37546882
He lives in a fucking cupboard.

You think your life is worse than his because you've never had sex? It's not some shit that will magically fix your problems in life dickhead
>>
>>37547821
I stated the simple fact that two years is nothing. Complaining about that is complaining you haven't eaten since five minutes ago. Normies like him should be put down.
>>
>34
>suffered from crippling anxiety all my life
>this year finally get meds from doctor
>after a month or so I start to lose all my inhibition
>start telling everyone that I jerk off on my LEGO's
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>37547745
It feels like there was more variety and people were more open to discussing whatever. General threads really ruined a lot of stuff. People make super specific shit now.

But of course you're also more experienced so you remember all the shit you've already read. Less stuff is new and interesting.

Newfags like you ruined this place but I'm not really upset anymore.
>>
>>37547305
>is a loser living in a cupboard
>has no job, fucked career prospects
>has anxiety
>normie

Really makes you think
>>
>>37547965
>is able to get undressed in front of someone else
>has "anxiety"
Really makes you think.
>>
File: 2011 v.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2011 v.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>37547902
>It feels like there was more variety

Things feel this way to me as well. There just isn't much going on with 4chan these days that interests me that much.

Maybe it's just because I'm nearly 25 now, instead of being around 18 or 19.
>>
>check 25+ thread
>normies with gfs and ex gfs
>normies who failed and are now thus called failed normies

Every time.

The age 30+ virgins ITT are cool though.
>>
27 here. Self supporting with a car and some money in the bank, but still haven't found contentment yet. Haunted by all the wasted opportunities of my past; girls showed interest in me but I could never make anything out of it. Parents paid for all my schooling, but I was never dedicated enough to graduate with a good degree; finally ended up getting a two year trade school certificate. Grew up clueless and sheltered thanks to my well meaning but equally clueless parents. Fried my brain from years of taking prescribed adderall as a child, and then years of heavy weed smoking. Things arent all that bad, but my personality has become almost exclusively negative and cynical and that repels women.

My plan now is to move to the city in July and share a house with my old college buddy and two of his friends. I see it as my last chance to maybe make the most of my fleeting youth.
>>
>>37548088
Not cool enough for a gf
>>
>>37540304

>27
>went to school for almost 8 years
>still can't find a job
>live in a wet, frozen shithole
>can barely afford to eat
>>
>>37547874
>I stated the simple fact that two years is nothing.
No you didn't, you arced up like a jealous little autist
>>
>>37548098

exact same here anon, even the age. Except I still can't find a fucking job
>>
>>37548294
>waah will somebody think of the normies?
>>
>>37540304
Things are getting better, anon. I used to be a NEET until recently but now I'm employed and spending more time with family.

You can make it if you try, but you've got to try.
>>
>>37547965
Yep, normie tier stuff dude, I hear everyone does that you know?
If I get laid in my cupboard though no anon has any excuse ever again.
My grandmother has two cute hispanic housekeeprs that come over monday wednesday and friday. The one who comes over on Friday is recently divorced and 31 with 4 kids. If I can get her to fuck in my cuboard then no anon has any excuse, period.

Too bad I dont speak any spanish.

I wish I could find a decent job again:(
>>
>>37548415
>again
It's like every time you whine you dig yourself in deeper. You don't have anxiety if you're able to get laid.
>>
>>37547441

I just posted in this thread because I felt like it. What makes me a liar, exactly? Are you actually so pathetic and desperate you're trying to imply I can never post if I claim to generally just lurk.

Holy fuck, you are damaged beyond belief
>>
>>37547753
>>all the jealous stares of people thinking "she is way out of his league" felt great even though they were right

Nobody was staring at you and nobody was thinking that.

You know it's SEVERELY autistic to make this sort of shit up, right?
>>
File: laughatyou.jpg (32KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
laughatyou.jpg
32KB, 500x378px
>>37548509
>claims he lurks
>keeps posting in this thread

It's like you utterly lack self-awareness.
>>
I'm 19. How do I make sure I don't end up like some of you guys?
>>
>>37548509
>damaged beyond belief
That's a pretty nice hyperbole anon. Liars often do this. They need to distract from themselves.
>>
>>37548323
Hey autist, cupboard anon here.
Just to let you know, I used to be Chaddius McChadderson.
I lost my virginity at 14 like most normies, and had sex all the time through high school. I even cucked the shit out of other guys. Girls loved me because I was charming, something different, and I was pretty good at sex so they kept coming back. I'm also not ugly at least, I regularly get rated 7-8 on /soc/ so theres that. I didnt start having problems until I made my first real committment to a girl and then that relationship failed because all of her friends were jelaous of me and shittalked behind my back all the time( probably something you would fucking do).
>tfw even at my worst I'm still fucking better than you(by miles)

Eat a dick, robot.
>>
>>37548595
Be more forward. Plan everything important diligently. Learn to ignore irrelevant things. Pay close attention to why you're not doing what's best for you and fight it when you can.

It's very general advice but life isn't a small thing. It's complicated.
>>
>>37548579

>didn't claim I strictly lurk and never post at all
>severely damaged autist insists I did

Have you considered a professional diagnosis?
>>
>>37548595
Get a job and try to work on your social skills.
>>
File: 1458537270971.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458537270971.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>37548628
Have you ever considered you're a piece of shit who has nothing better to do but come on this board and insult other people?

Again, your lack of self-awareness is staggering.
>>
Honestly the only reason I'm a robot is that I don't have a job.

I think I'm just an idiot. Work is so fucking hard, I even went to the really basic shit - waitering and barista for a year - and even that I was completely shit at.

How am I supposed to live my life if I can't work
How am I supposed to be a man when I can't stop feeling afraid of people
How do you go to work and just not care that other people are judging your intelligence
How to you not feel like a fucking rabbit caught in headlights every single time you speak to someone
>>
>>37548603
What's the point of this post? You don't belong here, we get it. No need to make a textwall nobody cares to read.
>>
>>37548598

Desperate, pathetic people will often deliberately misinterpret a post and then fixate on their weird, warped nit picking bullshit.

Only a severely broken person would do this.

>>37547270
>There's not much point in actually posting here any more. I just come once in a while to see if any particularly hilarious tales have been screen capped

Nothing about this states I never post. It is objectively autistic to claim it does.
>>
>>37548663
You get a job tailored to people who have trouble living a normal life. There are often county programs to help people who have trouble finding employment.

If work wasn't hard it wouldn't be work. And not having a job is why a lot of people are here.
>>
>>37546314
any guides my dude? i'm a bit of a brainlet but this seems legitimate
>>
>>37548660

I don't count you as other people, but nice try with your attempt to give yourself value, you piece of shit.

You've been utterly BTFO, but do go ahead and pretend it didn't happen in your desperation
>>
I walked three miles barefoot during the hot afternoon. It was nice, but my feet are tender. I had blisters and they popped.
>>
File: 1488353744876.png (660KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1488353744876.png
660KB, 640x639px
>>37548725
Wow, you're pretty crazy and toxic. You know the rest of this thread is going to turn into people shitting on you, right?

>mfw some mongoloid comes into this thread and starts insulting other people because he hates himself and refuses to face his own failures
>>
>>37548665
>reeeee this faggot wants to belong to my in group of autistic sexless unemployed retards but he's had sex!
This board isn't yours, I dont even see those requirements listed on /r9k/. All it says is that there are no duplicate posts allowed.
>yfw you don't even have your own board.

Last I checked this thread was for 25+anons posting about their lives.
I'm on topic. You're shitposting.
Get out of the thread lol
>>
>>37548707
I feel like I really understand the general intricacies of life.

But as to why people happily head to work every single day and work their ass off is just an enigma to me

I'm unironically neet and I desperately want to know their secret. Every time I see a man in a business suit I just am filled with jealousy and confusion
>>
>>37548781
The board is meant for robots, which you would know if you had lurked for more than a week. There's such thing as board culture.
Seriously, I don't understand what was the point of your post, a long paragraph detailing the reasons why you don't fit in. It's like you're doing it on purpose.
May I suggest the board /soc/ for finding other normies such as yourself?
>>
>>37548802
It distracts us from our own personal troubles. You're usually too busy to think about how miserable you are inside and because of that you feel a little better at the end of the day because you didn't spend the day being internally negative.

Just about everyone has some kind of issue or problem. Besides the money most people go to work because they know being out of work can make you feel worthless.

There's no hidden secrets. You'll see tons of incompetent bumbling morons if you get a job. Think of all the retards that you know that have cars and apartments of their own and shit. If there is a "secret" it's that you can make it if you really try.
>>
>>37548778
>You know the rest of this thread is going to turn into people shitting on you, right?

>gets rekt
>le other p-p-p-eople will come and d-d-d-efend me y-y-ou'll s-see!

Nice projection in your green text, by the way.
>>
>>37548846
>The board is meant for robots

Objectively false. Read the sticky.

>There's such thing as board culture.

And this ones is that it has no topic.

If you don't like it, why stay? You could leave any time and create a specific board for losers to circle jerk in and yet you stay here and desperately insist you belong over other people. You're retarded.
>>
>>37548846
Oh, I've been lurking longer than you anon, I'm just saying this board isnt for the "robots" by definition.
Its just for non-duplicate posts, though you faggots do try to get as many variations of
>tfw when no gf
as you can
Hell /pol/ managed to get its own dedicated shitposting board and you guys dont even get a board of your own.
You're even an outcast on 4chan lol.
Virgin autists decide to colonize a board and think its theirs, hilarious.
>>
>>37548846
Fuck your board culture and fuck your mother for raising such a bitch.

Anyway I'm 28 and I'm miserable. Despite what that poster says work isn't giving me a sense of purpose. It's making me feel like life is a waste. Neetbux affords you a low quality of life but at least you have your time. I took this on because I wanted something better for myself. I was tired of debt and hunger and having all the time and none of the money. Now I have some of the money and no time. When I'm not working I'm too fucking tired to do anything I want to do. Getting old sucks.
>>
>>37548670
>this entire post
You clearly post way more than you lurk.
>>
>>37548920
>>37548903
>it's not board culture if I don't like it
Sorry, doesn't work that way. The fact that people react angrily at normalfags is proof that it is there.
>>
>>37548960

This thread is the most posting I've done here in ages. Of course, I can prove this about as much as you can prove your ridiculous claim.
>>
>>37548947
>Fuck your board culture
Wow, at least you admit it.
You whiny normalfags should be banned
>>
>>37548903
>You could leave any time and create a specific board

Found the guy who got banned from eight-chan for posting questionable material.

>>37548947
Dude, but it feels so good to get into bed at the end of a workday. You're so tired and the bed is so comfy. I honestly enjoy being worn the fuck out when I get home knowing it'll be easy to fall asleep and get up the next morning. You still have days off, you know?
>>
>>37548976

>i react badly at normies which means everyone else agrees and this is our board culture!

No. Just no.
>>
>>37549027
>I never lurk
Okay then.
>>
>>37549002
>Found the guy who got banned from eight-chan for posting questionable material.

This doesn't make any sense and you're avoiding the point. This clearly is not your board but you could leave and create one and ban all normies - but you won't and you won't even address this. Why is that?
>>
File: IMG_9469.jpg (95KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9469.jpg
95KB, 400x478px
>>37548846
>talks about board culture
>is clearly under 18 and has only been on this board for less than a month
Just get out
>>
>>37548846
>this board is meant for robots
The original robots died ages ago when you merry band of hyper autists invaded and turned this once cool place into a shithole that rivals rural India. The entire point of this place is to have original discussions, not have 5 million >no gf and trap threads, regardless if you're a normalfag or not.
>>
>>37549052

You're not even trying now. Done with you.
>>
>>37549073
What's the point of this post? The bland accusations don't contribute anything.
>>
>>37549002
Doesn't feel good at all to me because I know I have another 7 hours before I do it all over again.

>>37548998
I'm not a normalfag. I'm an oldfag. In my day we used to say shit like "Internet, srs business." You are in an oldfag thread. You are whining like a tumblr feminist. You are a fucking pussy. Stop taking an Internet image board so fucking seriously. It's not life or death. I hate you and whatever caused you to think this way. Fuck you and your board culture. Die.
>>
>>37549080
At least you admit the culture has been shaped in a specific way. It is there, even if you dislike it.
>>
>>37548976
>MUH BOARD
>tfw r9k doesnt like getting culturally enriched by crossposters

>queue heavy breathing
I can see your potmark ridden face contorting in rage at this very moment, every unwashed pore filled with anger.
The chair in your room creaks as you lean towards your computer, seething.
"GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIES!!!!!!111!!"
you yell, feminine voice cracking like it always does.
"Shut up!!!!" your mother yells, as you cram your face with molten hotpockets, scorching your tongue
"FUCKING NORMIES!!!!!"
>>
>>37549085
>done with you
Why do normies like to post these Facebook-tier rebuttals of the style of "don't bother replying again"?
>>
>>37540304
25+ threads don't work anymore we need to raise the entry bar to age 30+
>>
>>37549094
>Fuck you and your board culture
Man you normies used to at least pretend you fitted in. lol. It's cool though, at least you admit you have nothing to do with this place.
>>
>>37549067
Because it's funny to watch morons like you walk in here and make a fool of yourselves.

>>37549094
Eh, maybe you need to look for another job, anon. I may work a low level construction job but it's enough for me right now and I enjoy it some of the time.
>>
>>37549114
This thread isn't about board culture. It's about us older anons venting about our shitty lives. Go hug your sister faggot.
>>
>>37549114
If you're fine with this place being a lite version of /b/ then more power to you. But don't go around screeching about muh boared kultur when it turned to complete shit. You'd have to be blind or daft to not realize how much of a mess this place is.
>>
>>37549129
>name calling
What a waste of a post.
>>
>>37549152
>Because it's funny to watch morons like you walk in here and make a fool of yourselves.

>still won't adress his refusal to leave and create his own special safe space

Coward.
>>
>>37549161
This thread is about 25 yos, meaning I can post. Retard.
>>
>>37549185
I bet he isn't even over 25
>>
>>37549133

Why do numales always post gibberish when they've been objectively destroyed?
>>
>>37549164
>moving goalposts
We were never discussing its quality. It just is, and normalfags don't fit in. It's pointless to quit arguing that.
>>
>>37549204

Ineffectual little coward.
>>
>>37549209
>objectively destroyed
Nothing more cringe worthy than to pat your own back.
>>
File: yousaredrugs.jpg (37KB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
yousaredrugs.jpg
37KB, 480x398px
>>37549198
This thread is about discussing what's going on in our lives right now, not insulting everyone else in the thread and being combative.

But we know why you're really here; you're so desperate for attention that you're willing to resort to being a prick to the people around you just to get a little dose of (You.)
>>
>>37549198
I always feel the need to stick up for our generation but you are making it really fucking hard anon. I am sorry we forgot your trigger warning. I'm sorry they didn't include a homosexual character in your favorite cartoon. But this is 4chan. If you have a problem with me ban me. You can do that right?
>>
>>37549232
>will somebody think of the normies?
You're still going on about this? Do you want me to feel bad normies get called out when they post in a board they don't belong to?
>>
>>37541377
Man up and tell her you lost license via DUI
>>
>>37549236
>this post
What the fuck are you talking about? You just went full non sequitur.
>>
File: comfy NEET pepe.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
comfy NEET pepe.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>37540304
Is anyone else /the weird uncle/ ?

I'm the youngest and my two siblings more or less have their shit together.

My sister is the oldest and she's the one with two kids. It seems like they were stupid little babies just yesterday. Her oldest kid is 12, almost 13, and he's into pewdiepie and fidget spinners and ironic dubstep gaming meme videos. I swear he's one click away from from posting on 4chan if he doesn't already

Anyways my brother who's older than me but younger than my sister is the cool uncle. He buys them shit for Christmas and pretends to listen to them when they talk or maybe even genuinely cares to hear what they have to say. he's all excited and shit when they show up.

I live at home with my parents still and just hide in my room when they show up and hope that they don't leech off the wi-fi too much. My sister is always trying to force them to talk to me which just makes things worse.
>>
>>37549231

I'm not exactly proud. It's like kicking a toddler.
>>
>>37549298
Yes, yes, you're very rude. Name calling instead of using arguments is very cool, Norman.
>>
>>37549135
Agreed.

We had some for a while, and also the cultural difference between 20-something year olds and 30 year olds is massive.

It would still be 25+ year olds in practice though because every thread with an age limit always ends up being full of people that are about 5 years younger that want to fit
>>
>>37549293
No but I'm the /uncle with a checkered past/. The rest of my generation in the family are all relatively successful normies so even though I never fucked up super bad I'm still the "different" one.

It's not so bad.
>>
>>37549280
It's not a non sequitur because it's not an argument in the first place. I am mocking you comparing you unfavorably to tumblr. You're just a little slow on the uptake. I am glad people like you exist. On unhappy days like this knowing someone like you is out there and something like "board culture" means as much to you as the quaran means to Muslims makes me really happy. My life is a fucking joke and I want to die. But at least it's not yours.
>>
>>37549321

>still getting this triggered and upset

I like your pathetic attempt to invent some sort of high ground.
>>
>>37549365
>if you don't understand why I randomly bring up cartoons you're a little slow on the uptake
Someone lacks self awareness. But you're clearly having a blast writing long paragraphs of name calling so I'll let you be.
>>
>>37541001
>see job post "public service aide trainee"
>deadline to apply is June 11
>scared I'll fail and be laughed out of the police department.

Should I just apply?
>>
>>37549370
>Y-You mad!!!
Insightful.
>>
>>37549339
Do you get along with your nieces/nephews?

I don't hate them or anything it's just that

1. I live at home
2. They're here literally every weekend
3. It's my mom who babysits them and doesn't want them playing video games she wants to play dumb kiddy games and have them read retarded books for toddlers

It would be great if I saw them only once or twice a year like my brother does. Then I would maybe be happy to see them and be all WHOA HEY GUYS LOOK AT THE COOL NEW VIDEO GAMES AND FIDGET SPINNERS
>>
Be me 25 alnost 26....
Join Army in 2010.... Get deployed
My friends get out n move....I go to clubs by myself....
Meet girl
2 weeks later loose virginity
Get out in 2014
2016 get married
Go to college
Girls hitting on me all the time...married first girl I slept with fml...with temptations
Become broke rejoin Army
Im back at my old shit unit.....out of the thousands of places they could have put me FML!!!!!!!!!!
Still get to play videp games get time to fap when wifes working...still got girls tormenting me.....
Got in great shape
Adult body coming in and I now could be considered hot fml why didnt I stay single n become a man whore.....
I love wifey tho she cooks good sleeps with me and cares/supports me...idk why im complaining....I have it good yet I know theres so much im missing out on and it sucks
>>
>>37549447
>all those ellipses
Yuck. Being a normie must melt your brain.
>>
>>37549399
>>>/wizchan.org/

Your destiny awaits you.
>>
>>37549409
You should try! If you fail you know it wasn't for you and you should move onto something else. Progress can be painful.

>>37549420
I wouldn't say I "get along" with children. They're children, not my peers or someone who I have to entertain. I'm there to associate with the rest of my grown family.

Of course I'm nice to them but they're not my kids and otherwise I largely ignore them, because they're kids.

You might be considered the /weird uncle/ because you try to be a friend or them or something, which is kind of weird. I wouldn't let one of my step-brothers around my daughter if he tried to play video games with her.
>>
>>37549468
Nah bro I wouldnt call myself a normie by any means...been here since 2007....also I do none normy things prank child creeps pn omegle with gore thread type gifs....I have a really fucked up sense of humor...I hide it well I guess I desguise myself as normie though I know I have never been one....got beat up in school...still socially awkward and such..
>>
any 25 bots gone back to college at this age? i'm going back next semester, hopefully i won't fuck it up this time. 4 more years in this hell hole, but then i'm gone, i swear..
>>
>>37549399
Shitposted out of existence.
I can feel your inferiority all the way from here. Imagine feeling such pride in being a failure and thinking you belong to a community of failures which doesn't actually exist by strict definition.
The autism couldnt get any worse, but it couldnt get any better either!
>friend simulator 2017
>>
>>37549483
>You might be considered the /weird uncle/ because you try to be a friend or them or something, which is kind of weird.

Oh no my brother is the cool uncle and he's the one who plays with toys and video games with them.

I'm the weird one by defauly of being a NEET that still lives at home. I've just been ignoring the kids for a decade.

Like you said, they're fucking kids. They're not my kids so I don't have that biological impulse to try and raise them. Now they're almost teens and I still can't relate to them. I can't be bothered to pretend to care about pewdiepie and fidget spinners and snapchat
>>
>>37549544
Subtle, I quite like it.
>>
>>37549611
It's time to get a job and move out, anon. You may have to take a shitty job and live with shitty roommates for a while but it's still better than everyone thinking you're a 100% loser instead of chronic underachiever.
>>
>>37549614
Thank you my good sir....gotta be up at 5am tho
>>
>>37549593
Graduated at 30. Went to college for the first time at 16 but kept having anxiety and was never really ready till I was 26.
>>
>>37540304
>25
>met this girl a few months ago
>seen her a few times since then
>make the plunge, ask her out
>surprise, surprise, she's "too busy"
When does it end robots?
>>
>>37541468
>33
>become Chad
Anon...I'm sorry
>>
>>37548495
>you're not a paraplegic if you could ever walk
>your arms not broken if you ever used it
>>
>>37548307
glad to hear I am not alone. What is your story, friend?
>>
>>37548011
I don't care if people see my dick anymore. That doesn't mean I don't have anxiety though. Just because you have that problem doesn't mean everyone with anxiety does. That shit is small potatoes compared to the things I worry about. I still wouldn't discount your problems and pretend they're not real though. That's what separates me from you. This isn't a contest anon. We're not in competition.
>>
>>37543347
Haven't had sex since I was 17 and I couldn't care less about it, you aren't missing much
just try to find a decent girl that will cuddle you
>>
>>37544401
This is the funniest thing I've read in weeks.
>>
File: r5262cpt9e1z.jpg (74KB, 700x924px) Image search: [Google]
r5262cpt9e1z.jpg
74KB, 700x924px
>>37543719
You are already living a life

The struggle continues brother plz dont give up

From your dearest Anon
>>
>>37546386
What happened that you have to pay 30k to a court?
>>
>>37544016
Yes take her out if she accepts have fun
>>
>>37546111
fine you lonely cuckold what race is she and tell us about some annoying things your family have said to you
also explain how you're an ubermensch when you can't even function as a man
>>
>>37540304
29, I make low six figures while everyone else I know is making 300k+ in tech at my age

only literal bogdanoff women want anything to do with me
>>
I am now old enough to post here. Just fuckin end it.
>>
>>37547753
>>37547885
why so few 30+ people here?
>37 virgin here

I guess by 30 most of you either find someone or off yourself? Truth be told, I don't know why the fuck I stick around.
>>
>>37547260
>what is anxiety
normie meme/cowardly excuse for $100
>>
File: 1496160370835.jpg (100KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496160370835.jpg
100KB, 456x434px
Just turned 25 this month.
Thinking about going back to college so I can get a degree and be somewhat employable for better jobs.

Its a none meme stem major and I haven't done any fucking math in a long time. Thinking about paying for a personal tutor. but not sure what a good cut off price should be.
I want the best so I won't be struggling with math subjects when I start.
>>
File: wake me up.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37540304
>25
>old

you know absofuckinglutely nothing
>>
What an absolute pile of shit. This is the single worst 25+ thread I've ever fucking seen. Who gives a shit if normies are posting here? Do you really think calling them out is going to make them go away? It makes them post more, you dense cocksucker. It reads like three people accounting for half of all the 400 replies just flinging shit at each like retarded monkies. Man, this thread is much better on weekends when normies are able to post.

Taking with NEETS is actually like talking with children.
>>
>>37551658
i would have posted but i didnt want to sift through the giant ass thread
Thread posts: 407
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.