[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time is going far too fucking fast How do I slow it down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: feel skull.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
feel skull.png
17KB, 633x772px
Time is going far too fucking fast
How do I slow it down?
>>
File: 1496083665873.jpg (606KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496083665873.jpg
606KB, 456x628px
you don't
orig desu
>>
>>37538082
You noticed that too? I swear time really is speeding up, I theorize that it's because the earth is orbiting the sun faster and faster, like water going down a drain
>>
>>37538082
you gotts travel to the end of the world
it's rumored that on the edge of this world and the next there is an island where time stands still and ppl never age
beware however cause everybody that came back from there reports of ppl becoming estranged with their former selfs and losing their memories and emotions
>>
File: 1494265250397.jpg (54KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1494265250397.jpg
54KB, 500x414px
You can't slow it down but you can stop it.
>>
>>37538221
There's friction that makes the water go down there drain. There's no friction in space. You are retarded
>>
>>37538285
But if there isn't friction in space then how does gravity work
>>
File: pepe (3).jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (3).jpg
60KB, 655x527px
>>37538334
the data checks out senpai.
>>
>>37538082
Of course it feels faster because every year is a smaller percentage of your lifetime then the last one. Retards itt.
>>
File: Kerr_black_hole.gif (19KB, 361x280px) Image search: [Google]
Kerr_black_hole.gif
19KB, 361x280px
Find a source of high gravity such as a black hole or neutron star, and through gravitational time dilation you can ultimately slow down time to nearly half speed for you as an observer, however do not pass the event horizon or you will certainly die. If one were to pass into whats called a kerr black hole or mini black hole in a certain way one would be able to go back back in time theoretically by passing through the singularity, but not the same way you were to come in. Kerr black holes are special in that they have two event horizons and time and space move in reverse past the event horizons. If you were to find out a way to avoid negative space then you could traverse through the time and space at the same time which is unheard of in usual circumstances of time travel.
>>
Perceived life is half over at 7. Remembered perceived life is half over at 18.
>>
File: the_power_of_now.jpg (36KB, 323x499px) Image search: [Google]
the_power_of_now.jpg
36KB, 323x499px
Presence. Time passes faster because you don't value your time, and you despise your present moment.

You say you want to slow down time but in fact you don't. You want your time to go away.
>>
>>37538082
Fuck that. How do you reverse it?
>>
>>37538082
Go faster, dont use your breaks to slow down though, use a tree.
>>
how to speed up time?
the end of the world is taking too long!
people grasping so hard to their threading away customs
they won't last forever and the harder you tug the faster it unravels
>>
File: 1452344069947.jpg (192KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1452344069947.jpg
192KB, 660x751px
>>37538082
First, you need a large mirror, some red twine, some candles and some salt.

Put the mirror in a dark closet and wrap it with the red twine. Light the candles, and draw a circle of salt on the floor. Sit in a cross legged position inside the circle of salt you have drawn, and close your eyes, contort your body, and let the Dark Lord show you the way.
>>
>>37538082
Well all you have to do is run in the opposite direction that the Earth is spinning.

You might have to do it pretty fast, though.
>>
File: ice cold.gif (187KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ice cold.gif
187KB, 200x200px
>>37538082
If you live somewhere you can get legal weed, start smoking. It won't slow time itself down, but it will slow your perception just enough to do so.

If not, heavy drinking/mushrooms works quite well, but those are short-term solutions more than anything else
>>
>>37538082
Some ketamine would do the trick. This one time I took so much I went back in time, true story
>>
It seems like I am in an accelerating train right now too. The time's going by faster and faster. I swear I literally opened up my computer and 30 minutes has already pasted. This day has been but a blip.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.