[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when your sweat smells exactly like semen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What does it mean when your sweat smells exactly like semen?
>>
>>37536448
It means you eat entirely too much seamen, anon. Seek help.
>>
>>37536577
Hi anon help me please
>>
You need to lay off the memes m8 they're turning you into a raving loon
>>
>>37536448
you wouldnt mind me smelling you for a bit right?
>>
>>37536448
It's time for shower anon.
>>
File: 1481037948262.jpg (38KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1481037948262.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
Probably nothing but in rare cases it could mean a sign of advanced testicular cancer, where the increasing lack of control in the semen production of the testicles can cause small quantities (at least to begin with) to leak into the bloodstream. This causes it to travel through the body until it eventually disperses into the sweat glands, causing that distinct odor. This rarely happens though anon.
>>
>>37538093
I'm not high on memes desu.

>>37538178
S-sure.

>>37538268
I shower everyday desu.

>>37538269
Th-that's a joke right.
>>
>>37536448
You don't wash properly and cum all over yourself like an animal, so your pores are covered with a thin layer of cum. When you sweat it mixes with the dried cum layer re-hydrating it and reactivating the smell. This gets considerably worse the fatter you are because it hides in-between the flab's and collects.

And I know you're wondering, yes other people can smell it.
>>
>>37538427
But that's not true at all desu. I shower everyday, I cum on the floor and wipe it clean, and I'm skeletal.
>>
>>37538477
Than I don't know what to tell you, your sweat shouldn't smell like cum unless there is cum on top of where the sweat comes out. So either your lying about some facts or you're a medical anomaly.
>>
>>37538360
>I shower everyday desu.

It's time to shower twice a day until you don't stink of masturbation.
>>
>>37538360
>Th-that's a joke right.
No but like I said it's very unlikely that's your issue. Most people with advanced testicular cancer don't suffer from this issue. It's probably something else minor.
>>
>>37536448
eat less squid
>>
You're eating too much meat. Try going a week without meat and see what changes.
>>
>>37538517
I'm not lying desu.

>>37538534
Sometimes I shower twice a day. Doesn't seem to change anything.

>>37538543
Oh well. I think advanced testicular cancer would be visible externally right?

>>37538549
I typically don't eat squid desu.

>>37538580
Mmmh that could be the problem, I don't feel like I eat a lot of meat though.
>>
>>37536448
Anon has testicular cancer
>>
>>37536448
What does it mean when your sweat smells like warm roast beef but you hardly ever eat roast beef?
>>
>>37538757
>Oh well. I think advanced testicular cancer would be visible externally right?
most of the time there is a change in the testicles yes, however in some cases it can be a very subtle change which can make it hard to notice over a long period of time without an examination from a professional.
>>
>>37538798
Pls

>>37538840
Means that you're a gorl

>>37538843
So maybe I'll die after all! Nice.
>>
>>37536448
You have it backwards anon your semen smells like sweat
>>
>>37536448
Use lemon to bath and rub your whole body using lemon(100% results)
Eat healthy, go green.

Trust me I'm Indian.
>>
>>37540490
Also don't forget a good one or two servings of beef!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.