[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redflags for Girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: eyebrows.jpg (27KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.jpg
27KB, 628x314px
>she has no eyebrows
>>
>she has tattoos
>she has dated a black guy before
>she is fat
>she has a bad relationship with her parents
>she has autistic siblings (bad genes)
>>
>>37536212
also forgot
>everyone in her immediate family is obese
>>
her teeth are decaying
>>
>>37536212
Her name is Stacy, angel, crystal, tawny,
>>
>She watches anime
>She is into political shit
>She wants kids early
>She believes in horoscope shit
>She is a redhead
>She was born a man
>>
>>37536629
>>She believes in horoscopealso
But that is every women anon
>>
>>37536629
>>She watches anime
>>She is into political shit
>>She wants kids early
s-sensai this is me
don't be some mean please ;$
>>
File: 1491729721227.png (102KB, 211x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491729721227.png
102KB, 211x236px
>>37536212
>she has a vagina

originaldio
>>
>she has no eyebrows
>she's fat because she won't stop eating
>she won't stop not eating
>she's psychotic and makes bad choices
>she's a single mom because bad choices
>she's psychotic because single mom
>she's a bad choice
>she's the single most bad choice and she's still somehow a mother, even being aware of her own psychosis

honestly for me, just these.
>>
>facial piercings
>poor hygiene
>fat mother
>>
>>37536629
>She wants kids early
This is actually the best time for women to have kids. Wait until you're old is a meme.
The chances for serious birth defects go up with the age of a woman. Her body is less able to bounce back. She has less energy to look after the child. She will have to take time off mid career which is worse than having consecutive experience.
Teenage pregnancy is used as a negative metric, but it is biologically the ideal time.
>>
>>37536629
But the first three are literally best traits, especially if she brings good banter to the table
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.