[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw elliot was a chad I HATE YOU ELLIOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 26PLgmi.jpg (27KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
26PLgmi.jpg
27KB, 400x499px
>tfw elliot was a chad

I HATE YOU ELLIOT
>>
He looks like a failed Haywain Chad. Maybe had he started surfing he could of been a Brad
>>
elliot's problems were mostly mental
...obviously

he should have gotten out of his own head

what a sicko man... sucks that he couldn't see the truth about himself and other people around him (society was not out to get him, he needed to work on himself/social skills/etc)
>>
>>37535818
He was a weird looking dude with a massively overinflated ego.
It's really no wonder that women hated him.
>>
>>37535897
What makes him a sicko?
>>
>>37535906
>massively overinflated ego
women love this tho
>>
>>37535897
He had very serious mental issues. just learning to see le truth doesn't fix shit like that

>>37535917
Murdering several people and insulting all of literature with his manifesto
>>
>>37535917
Just what you'd expect. How he stabbed his roommates, ran people over... Literally sick in the head to do that and to be unable to understand simple concepts about society (not to be condescending)
>>
>>37535937
>left six people dead
gets a lot of attention for this.
Yet Britain has had more in the past few weeks, nobody calls them names or makes post about them. Why is this?
>>
File: received_1451930191541494.jpg (31KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
received_1451930191541494.jpg
31KB, 500x457px
>tfw name is Elliot
>tfw it's only ever memes about how he sucked or how he's amazing for being fucked in the head.
Why are you all like this pls stop I don't like the memes
>>
>>37535980
it's your destiny
>>
>>37535919
They like it when you're confident and a little cocky, not when you believe you're unironically entitled to female attention and audibly REEEE when people don't tell you you're handsome.
There's a middle ground, anon.
>>
File: images (47).jpg (12KB, 395x372px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
12KB, 395x372px
>>37535998
Fuck I'm gonna have to an hero aren't I?
>>
>>37535818
cute
I would have fucked him if he wasn't batshit crazy
>>
>>37536027
Please don't sit in garbage. Unless your name is Oscar. That's were the rubbishy is stored for future processing
>>
Stop. He wasn't even close to being decent looking.
He was an ugly omega-tier manlet with mental issues.
>>
>>37536098
>ugly omega-tier manlet
I can't agree with that
>>
>>37536098
>ugly
He wasn't though, and with a slight nose-job he would have been an objective 8.5/10.
>>
File: 1496548367907.jpg (67KB, 370x463px) Image search: [Google]
1496548367907.jpg
67KB, 370x463px
>>37536085
Hands on the hood of your car mr I'm writing you up for doing mean speed in a nice reply only zone.
>>
>>37535818
You can't be Chad if you're short. Being short is bad enough, but being short and Asian is a death sentence.
>>
>>37536027
only after stabbing a few Asian guys and shooting a few women tho
>>
>>37536131
His nose is fine, it's his lips which get to me
>>
>>37536098
He wasn't really ugly though? My guess is that he was really spergy around girls and that's why none of them were interested. If he waited like five years and all the Chads were working shitty jobs while he was balling rich, he'd easily have washed-up sorority whores gagging on his cock.
>>
Excuse me, this story intrigued me immensely, who is this young man?
>>
was he bullied?
>>
>>37536131
He had wormy lips, weak chin with a feminine face shape, weird looking nose and diarrhea colored skin. He was ugly, anon.
>>
>>37535980
My name is actually Chad.

It gives me mixed feelings when I'm here.
>>
If he hadn't become an hero he would definitely be getting a lot of fan mail in prison from thirsty bitches
>>
>>37536228
and he would have found a magnificent guy to take care of him in the prison as well
>>
>>37536260
Perhaps even a supreme gentleman
>>
File: Perfect face.jpg (275KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect face.jpg
275KB, 750x500px
>>37536131
There's nothing wrong with his nose, it's full 10/10. Beautifully smooth and low in the beginning of it and handsomely aristocratic in the end part of it.
>>
>>37536108
>>37536131
>>37536172
He wasn't hideous, I'll give him that. But he had a weak jaw + weird lips and a very effeminate build. Overall prob 4-5/10. By no means a chad.
>t. gay male
>>
>>37536325
>weak jaw
His jaw was pretty good, it was his chin that was weak
>>
>>37536098
>>37536108
Just looked up Omega male. Ask Men .com had this to say

>You wear an "ironic" vintage tux to your friends' weddings
>You're still going to your college bar
>You're the only remaining original member of the band
>You refuse to look for a 9 to 5 job on principle
>Your comic book collection is your identity
not sure what any of that means now
>>
>>37536325
>But he had a weak jaw + weird lips and a very effeminate build. Overall prob 4-5/10
Nicely soft, yet strong jaw (10/10) + luscious lips (9.9/10) and very nice, light yet graceful build (10/10). Overall 9.8/10.
>>
>>37536340
>it was his chin that was weak
His chin was CUTE, 10/10.
>>
>>37536315
Stop cherrypicking his best photos.

Elliot was an ugly manlet.
>>
>>37535818
Thing is he had aspergers.

Which made him look like a retard. Ofcourse diasability like aspergers, tourettes etc. can kill LMS.

take into account he couldnt read body language and didnt know how to say the right things and see when a woman is interested

even if you're a male model 10/10 with perfect body and you act like a complete retard with aspergers and tourettes ofcourse this will turn off women and you might only get the average or ugly women that fuck u.. but not your league. and roger was like a 7/10 because many women say he was hot.

so the LMS-Law doesnt work in extreme cases ofmental illness or disability.
>>
>>37536219
We are one and the same Chad-Anon, two sides of a meme coin
>>
File: tumblr_oppy104UPu1w4m8a0o1_400.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oppy104UPu1w4m8a0o1_400.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>37536504
I do not have to cherrypick any of his photos. He's 9.8 in all of them, except maybe the ones taken during the teenager years when his face had not molded up to their final beauty yet.

You can't expect all the other people find him ugly just because you do. That's immature behaviour.

>>37536206
He had wormy lips, weak chin with a feminine face shape, weird looking nose and diarrhea colored skin. He was ugly, anon.
He had luscious, kissable lips, cute chin with a wonderfully androgynous face shape, gorgeous looking nose and warm, exotically coloured skin. He was fabulous, anon-feminist.
>>
>>37536660
>He had wormy lips, weak chin with a feminine face shape, weird looking nose and diarrhea colored skin. He was ugly, anon.
THIS SENTENCE WAS MEANT TO BE A GREENTEXT.
>>
>>37535975
>nobody calls them names or makes post about them. Why is this?
They do not dare to anger the muslims. Also it would be racism to name call anyone who is a muslim, no matter what they did. Same goes for the black people obviously, and Asians. Elliot was only half-Asian so it is okay to call him ugly names. All of these feminists and leftists would zip their mouth if he was black.
>>
>>37536315
It's just that you can see he is aggressive and crazy. Otherwise he is good looking and I'd rate him 7.5 an 8-8.5 with long hair.
>>
>>37537015
>you can see he is aggressive and crazy
He doesn't really appear the most aggressive people there are, in his videos. Compare him to other similar YouTubers and he is appearing very calm, yet slightly demeaning. Also he is not the craziest eiher, except maybe in the last video talking about mountains of skulls and rivers of blood. And he also had the more gentle, sensitive side to him, that also comes through in his videos.
>>
>>37537196
>aggressive
there is more than one kind of aggression
I didn't mean brutality, I meant the kind of aggression where one is quite calm till he explodes and goes on a rampage. He has that vibe and I would have avoided him because of that.
>>
>>37537232
maybe I should call it suppressed aggression.
>>
>>37535818

He looks like the bastard son of Danzig
>>
>>37535818
Looks like a woman. Elliot was sort of feminine, that's why he couldn't attract the blonde Los Angeles girls, they only like manly turbo alpha Chads.
>>
>>37537232
>I meant the kind of aggression where one is quite calm till he explodes and goes on a rampage.
It is what's been called "white rage" also, and is typical among the school shooters and mass murderers. They do not just "explode" all of a sudden, but there's this rage that builds up inside of them year by year, and the final outcome is something that is the result of years of planning, enabling them to behave in a calm, analytical way when the day of attack comes. It's not exactly the same as suppressed aggression as that is what most people have, not leading up to any crimes.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.