[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lottery Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Lottery Tickets.jpg (933KB, 3000x2067px) Image search: [Google]
Lottery Tickets.jpg
933KB, 3000x2067px
How do we win the lottery and all become rich NEETs? All we'd need to do is win the powerball once and we could buy a huge NEET mansion and live in peace
>>
File: 1495847410132.png (185KB, 600x979px) Image search: [Google]
1495847410132.png
185KB, 600x979px
>>37535593
>How do we win the lottery?
We don't.
>>
Is this what is being passed as bait post?
>>
i thought you guys were so smart. how come then that you fall for the scheme of the government specifically designed to rip off poor uneducated citizens?
>>
>>37535667
There's literally no other way to get out of crippling poverty
>>
>>37535780
wow they really got you good you tool.
>>
>>37535792
I'd rather waste every NEET buck I get on the hope I can get lucky than spend a single day wageslaving. You're the one getting cucked here friendo.
>>
>>37535593
well if I won, you guys would be the first to know :^)
>>
>>37535830
you can't be serious op? please stop you got more chance of being hit by lightning twice in a row
>>
>>37536589
Thats what they said to every winner who is living up. Gotta be in it to win it. 1 in 250 million is better odds than zero
>>
>>37536618
no because the zero odds cost zero money
>>
>>37536618
I play a single drawing for the games I want to play occasionally. I've given myself a chance to win, but I'm not delusional enough to believe that playing more than 1 ticket will *really* help my odds.
>>
Want to win the lottery. Watch this video.
https://youtu.be/E-G1uXNeFLs
Scariest one was the guy who did everything right even start successful business but still...
>>
>>37535667
R9k is full idiots.
>>
What if we just pool in some cash and start our own lottery ripping off poor uneducated fools?

The chances that somebody might win are slim enough that we will earn a profit.

Is that feasible? I don't want to be a cuck working drone anymore
>>
>>37537565
its a shit idea
>>
>>37535593
The lottery is a lie.

have you never read 1984?
>>
Just neet so money to live the neet lifestyles. I mainly play local games.
>>
Cash value or annual payments?
>>
>>37537841
Annual just to be safe
>>
>>37535593
If you win the lottery, they will print your name in the papers and the store you bought it from, so if you, as a NEET, won the lottery you'd better not brag on it here because we WILL find you without difficulty.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.