[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 5'8" manlet >still try to buy shirts in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: paul food3.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
paul food3.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>be 5'8" manlet
>still try to buy shirts in the men's section

tfw
>>
File: rand-height.jpg (95KB, 1092x562px) Image search: [Google]
rand-height.jpg
95KB, 1092x562px
How do you guys under 6 ft do it?
>>
im moving to japan in september cant wait to be able to buy clothes that fit me
>>
>>37535538
5'8" is 172.7cm
Average male US height is 176.3cm.

That means if you're 5'8" you're a mere 3.6cm or 1.4 inches shorter than average.
That's 2-3 fucking finger widths.
Go KYS with your stupid memes.
>>
OP is a 6'3" skelly and a virgin.
>>
>>37535639
>tfw your dick is only "2-3" finger widths from being average
>>
File: XJwaOgu.jpg (103KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
XJwaOgu.jpg
103KB, 640x427px
>>37535538
trump is like 6 foot, paul is like 5' 7"
>>
I go to topman they cater to small skinny men
>>
>>37535844
No. Paul is 5 8 as listed and Trump is 6 1 or 6 2 down from his peak height of 6 3 due to age.
>>
Tfw 5'3
Tfw know a lot about geopolitics and legislative policy
People always say I should be a politician

Tfw they don't realize a 5'3 politician would be laughed off of all stages. I mean maybe if I were charasmatic but I'm literally Jeb Bush levels of awkward
>>
>>37535639
The average includes nonwhites and old people so it isn't a good representation. I'm 5'10 and nearly all men and I'd say around a fourth of women heightmog me daily at uni.
>>
>>37536235
>the average includes nonwhites and old people

No shit lol? They buy shirts too weirdly enough
>>
>>37536138
trump is 6 foot
>>37536235
> I'm 5'10 and nearly all men and I'd say around a fourth of women heightmog me daily at uni.
if by heightmog you mean dwarf you then are you sure you're 5' 10
>>
>>37536162
My country's health minister is actually literally blind. You could make it as a politician if height was the only issue you had to deal with.
>>
>>37536235
>nonwhites
who said I'm white nigga?
>>
>>37535550
well to be frank I fall....short of a girls expectations alot. get it? short. haha.

Just be funny and when people bring up your height be personable and down to earth(we are already closer than average height people) and people will take you for a cool cat
>>
File: 1495197256741.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1495197256741.png
280KB, 452x710px
>tfw even S sized shirts are big on me
There isn't even XS for men or I'd go with that. I hate wearing big shirts it looks so awful I want to wear good fit clothes too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.