[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you guys lift?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (987KB, 2122x2861px)
image.jpg
987KB, 2122x2861px
Wouldnt you feel better if you looked like this and caught peoples attention with a positive trait and not by being a weirdo?
This took me 7 months of non autistic tier working out. 4-5 times a week for an hour and a half. I go to the gym alone, dont talk to anyone and just do my thing.
As a result of lifting i am
>much much MUCH more confident
People can tell believe it or not
>I feel great in my body
>I have something to do with my free time and its productive
>dont have to angle myself in public not to look pathetic
>im also 6'3 so people are intimidated by me
>even managed to get a girlfriend
But that was a result of the confidence boost, not the lifting itself

Anyway it did me nothing but good. I'll post my pic from 7 months ago. I warm heartedly suggest you guys give it a try.
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (53KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
53KB, 607x960px
>lifting when you're ugly
is there anything more pointless in the world? women dont give a shit about muscle anyway, they want ottermode chads. face > all.
>>
ive been lifting for like 2 years consistently and my body is way less impressive than OPs thanks to my shit tier genetics
>>
>>37534765
>looking like this
Like shit you mean?
>>
>shit muscle inserts
>gyno
>wide hips
All me. I only look decent when I'm 10lbs underweight.
>>
Already doing a lot of sports.
Being fit isn't looking fit and I prefer the former.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 639x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 639x806px
OP here
This is me 7 months ago. I payed no attention to diet, just ate as much as i could and i didnt follow any workout program.
>>
>>37534793
>all women think the same
if that were the case then why do I see ugly ass dudes,short ugly dudes,and just plain average dudes with cute gfs? I see it every single day
>>
>>37534765
I abhor eating. Growing up I often went without food. The longest of which was two weeks. I've built up such a high pain tolerance when it comes to not eating that I can just stop with almost no pain. To try an eat most things now it's hard not to gag. I view it as absolutely trivial.

All that said, I did for a time work out. My stupid pain tolerance is good for throwing myself against a wall. A long period of homelessness fucked that up. Now I've no weights, space, or money. Maybe I might get back into it someday when things have changed. I feel like some part of me has broken though so maybe not.
>>
>>37534950
you see cuckolds, anon. also walking with someone does not equate dating them, majority of the "couples" you saw was some faggot beta orbiting a girl out of his league.
>>
>>37534793
that looks disgusting and fake. i hope this is photoshopped?
>>
>>37534765
Uh.. You look like shit the fuck are you talking about? Also go work out instead of posting on here you need it.
>>
outside of fatasses (which are barely human anyway) buff guys are literally the ugliest thing in society
if you think you're imporving yourself, you're wrong
you're fucking disgusting
>>
>>37534983
nope, they're married with them and have kids with them. I see them hugging and the gir's hand rubbing the dude's back while they shop.
>>
>>37534824

tfw ppl are shitting on OP when i dont even have his level of gains

>end me
>>
>trapposting on the board made me gay
>fitposting might make me want to try to go to the gym
I let this board control my life in so many ways, maybe this will be the first good thing to come from it
>>
>>37535030
>gains are good
fucking gross desu
>>
>>37534923
7 months? no way, how much did you spend on tren and oats?
>>
File: IMG_1987.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
IMG_1987.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>37534923
nice work.
do you know your weight in the before and after pics? height too?
ive been working out for maybe 4-6 months and went from 66kg Auschwitz mode to a decent 72kg (5"7). im not very confident but it doesn't matter cause girls hit on me now.
>>
Lifting is just too fucking monotonous. Also, I like food.
>>
I do lift but if you are lifting to impress anyone but yourself you need to stop. Especially if you're an ugly robot. I do it because I don't wanna be out of shape.
>>
>>37535066

the whole point of lifting is to eat food. i eat like 3500 calories a day and i would be fat as fuck if i didnt lift instead of just builtfat
>>
Even if I lifted it wouldn't matter because I have horribly scarred and ugly skin all over my body.
>>
File: 1.jpg (219KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
219KB, 800x601px
im like 5'7" + ugly + shit hair, so nothing can give me confidence anyway

although i like lifting weights so i just do it for the fun of it
>>
File: 1477972960231.jpg (97KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477972960231.jpg
97KB, 960x768px
>>37535122
>although i like lifting weights so i just do it for the fun of it
That's nice. Your arms look better than the average robot's too. Keep going strong, brobot.
>>
>>37534846
>>37534995
>>37535006
wow, cope you bitter virgins. I would kill for a body like OP's. Just keep making excuses for not trying to improve your life. Some of us actually want to escape this shithole.
>>
>>37534765
I have bad gyno and don't want my tits to get bigger
>>
>>37535191
fine escape it by looking like a gross sac of flesh,it's not my decision

if you think gross tumorous growths on your body are hot then so be i, just don't expect everyone else to feel the same way
>>
>>37535065
6'3 tall
174lbs in the before pic
203lbs in the OP pic.

luckly I'm blessed with height and a decent 6-7/10 manly face. But I was still a lanky confidenceless virgin before I started lifting.
>>
>>37535213
please post your body. I'm curious to find out what you consider to be the perfect human specimen.
>>
>>37535207
show them to us
>>
I calculated my macros and i'm supposed to eat over 300g carbs per Day. That's just insane, i can't figure put how can i pack that much. Eating a lot already makes me sick.
>>
>>37535239
i never said i was the perfect human specimen

i just said that muscles and fat are gross, i'm sure you can assume my body type just from that information
>>
>>37535213
Most people find muscle mass attractive only a small percentage dont. It's natural and rightfully so as it equates to strength and women love strong. So fuck off retard. We're speaking generally here of course you are a minority and so is your taste.
And not only do women love it but men respect and fear it like you'd fear a gorilla. People fuck with you less.
And it's a strong defensive barrier and also looks good to MOST NON AUTISTIC SACKS OF SHIT like yourself so why not. I
>>
>>37535256

300g of carbs is fuck all lad. a decent sized bowl of pasta is like 120g, slice of bread is like 20g
>>
im well below chubby, but not considered skinny either (thanks genetics), 6'0", I don't snack, I do have a bit of a drinking problem, drink lots of water, i don't ever work out at all (apart from sex) there really is no reason to pick up lifting for me. my gf already said she wouldn't like it at all.

it might be a confidence boost to some and I respect that but for those who really have it rough, it's more of a mental switch you need to flick rather than a physical one. that said, getting busy feels good. I'd do some jogging and simple exercising if it weren't for lung complications. put some music on, take your mind off things, i can see why it feels good.
>>
>>37535265
yeah yeah yeah ok nerd

in your mind women love it ok mr "my subjective experience is more real than your subjective experience"

generally speaking, you are fucking gross
i feel icky just talking to you and i haven't even seen you. it's just 'cqause i know y9ou admire that disgusting shit shit shit shit shit shit
shit shit you're shit

people don't fuck with you if you aren't a FUCKING AUTIST

like literally what is wrong with you where you have to disfigure your body so hard just to make up for the factn that you are incapable with social situations?
>>
>>37535243
no I'm embarrassed, that's the whole point
I literally can't go outside ever because my massive man tits stick out in every shirt I own
>>
>>37535006
Screencapped. Thanks for the new cringe material, loser.
>>
>>37535365
hahaha ok loser keep wasting your energy on '''''''''self-improvement''''''' i'm sure you'll think it's not disgusting in the end
>>
>>37535318
I'm not even the guy you responded to, but jesus you are quite fucking retarded.
"Disfigure your body". Not a single animal in nature looks like a muscleless, worthless sack of shit. Only humans are able to do that and survive because we decided to make our lives as easy as possible. That's why we have pussified faggots in skinny jeans walking around the world, numales. betas and special cases like yourself.
Ofcourse that no one likes a roided up freak with 30" arms. But a normal amount of muscle shows strength and people respect that.

But as I'm typing this I figured that you will probably just discard everything I say, because you are so far down the rabbithole that you probably actually convinced yourself that your attitude is normal and how muscles are something bad just so you could have a "legit" excuse for looking like utter shit. That's the easy way out, and pussies and weak minded men choose the easy way :)
>>
File: 20170605_074328.jpg (748KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_074328.jpg
748KB, 1080x1920px
>>37535318
Just to trigger you I'm going to post this.

You are fucking autistic holy shit! you really do have mental probs don't you lmfao. Dude it's been proven women like muscular men just like men like fairly large breasts on women. Or wide hips it's nature. You're just fucking retarded. Go look at some polls you'll see what I'm talking about. There's a reason why Chad alpha males irl or in movies or Vidya are muscular. Just kill yourself and get it over with you have cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>37535397
>>37535417
didn't read loll
>>
>>37535474
That's cause you have no argument. Logic wins yet again.
>>
>>37535487
arfument to what? ''''''''im disgusting so i win''''' fucking lol
>>
>>37535503
>MUH beta bitch feelings
You're like a maggot.
>>
>>37534950
Because they're rich you fucking idiot jesus christ
>>
File: 1493797844179.png (321KB, 495x504px)
1493797844179.png
321KB, 495x504px
>tfw too lazy to bother eating more than what's only absolutely necessary
>>
>>37535534
muh alpha male feelings
ur like a faggot
>>
>>37535503
ill just pretend you're trolling
>>
>>37535759

yes he was lmao, he was a twig
>>
>>37534765
>>im also 6'3
oh sure, let me just do the same as you did.
only I'm 5'10.
i'll look like a furious, ripped baby. sure will help me a lot, you autistic bong
>>
>>37535826
>he prefers to be a twig weakling Manlet than a bugg dwarf.

What ever buddy I can tell you which one women prefer but w/e bitch boy
>>
>>37534765
I recently found out i have a shoulder impingement. So its impossible for me to lift with my left arm without aggravating a bursitis. Point is, count yourself lucky op most people lack the willpower to lift
>>
>lol it's just nature! btw i'm a virgin

Do what you want, but don't pretend that building muscle is anything but a modern leisure class city boy concern.

Your ancestors did not have access to huge amounts of calorie and protein-dense foods, they did not spend hours a day planning their meals in fear of "losing their gains" (the ultimate first-world problem), and (most importantly) they most certainly didn't lift.

If women throughout history cared half as much about muscle as you do, the average couch potato today would have biceps the size of watermelons. The reason the average is the average is because women have traditonally fucked men with average-sized muscles.
>>
File: greeks.png (364KB, 628x377px)
greeks.png
364KB, 628x377px
>>37536018
exactly. they lack will power. I don't enjoy going to the gym either. I don't go there with a smile on my face but I still do it and I'm happy with the results.
>>37536024
>your ancestors did not lift
I guess they were just born looking like pic related.
>>
>>37536024
>I'm average and lack discipline therefore you should too.

Truth can be said about the hottest women in the population .
>hurrrr my women didn't have E cups
>hurrr most women didn't have abs.

So what. It's sought after cause only a minority of people have them. Duh just like the average Joe has a shitty body.
What a little bitch you are. Are you that jealous. Stupid argument kill yourself retard.
>>
>>37534765
No thanks OP I dont want to look even more ugly
>>
File: 1494593498668.jpg (11KB, 339x434px)
1494593498668.jpg
11KB, 339x434px
The more beta numales avoid lifting the more prime pussy there is for those of us who have discipline. Yes yes kick yourself out of reproduction.
>>
>>37535318
You're obviously very retarded and insecure and you should consider suicide friendo
>>
>>37535534
dude youre browsing 4chan respectively /r9k/ you cant be alpha dont lie to yourself
>>
>>37534923
What is your diet plan OP?
>>
>>37535256
Nigger I eat 600g carbs per day and there are guys who eat twice that amount.

300g carbs is nothing
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>37536761
If you operate within BETA, ALPHA absolutes you're retarded and should take a,break from this place
>>
>>37534765
I do lift. I just don't need constant validation form virgins by showing them my body.
>>
>>37536975
if I needed validation I wouldn't come here where i'll have a bunch of bitter losers telling me I look like shit.
I come here to try and get robots to work on their body, because I worked on mine and I feel amazing and it helped me a lot in general.
>>37536771
since I started skelly I just ate as much as I could. I have no specific diet plan. I just try to make sure I get enough protein.
>>
>>37537582
You can't help people that don't want to be help mate
>>
>>37537789
Well some do and maybe they just need a bit of motivation.
>>
>>37537815
People will seek out advice and motivation if they want it
>what is >>/fit/
>>
>>37536530
Note that that is a statue and not an actual person.

>>37536583
Odds are my dick's a lot bigger than yours. But guess what? Women selected for a 5.5" average. Muscle and dick size are primarily male pissing contests.
>>
Whenever I eat as much as I can when lifting to try to get bigger, I just get super skinnyfat
>>
File: madmen5-lanedance.gif (388KB, 245x260px) Image search: [Google]
madmen5-lanedance.gif
388KB, 245x260px
>150 kg deadlift today
some days are better than others, thank you based God
>>
>>37534765
Spending long periods of time lifting weights would be lost on me, I'd have to eat a remarkable amount of food in order to gain muscle mass, and that wouldn't make me happy. I exercise, but mostly aerobic exercises, swimming, jogging, etc. I've got quite a lean body, but very little mass, regardless I'm healthy and to me that is all that matters.
>>
Routine?
I want to get back into the gym routine, I've only been sticking to running
>>
>>37534950
>why do I see ugly ass dudes,short ugly dudes,and just plain average dudes with cute gfs? I see it every single day
I literally never see that. All pairs I see are more or less equally attractive to me. To be fair, I may be bad at judging if a man looks good or not.
>>
>>37535417
What you are saying is not entirely true. It matters whatever it is short-term mating or long-term mating. And there was something else which however I am not certain of.

Source: David M. Buss
>>
>>37535858
Short muscular guys look even worse.
>>
I have really hairy nipples so I don't lake taking my shirt off. Like that one episode of my name is earl
>>
>>37534765
I don't have money for gym
I don't have time for gym
I don't have money or time to buy and cook good food
>>
>>37534765
I'd never go to a gym on my own, I might consider it if I had everything I needed at home but I'm too afraid of seriously injuring myself since you hear about people doing that all the time lifting and then having to spend weeks resting.
>>
>>37534765
I've lifted for a year and it really doesnt work if you are a manlet with shitty body proportions like me.Stop tlaking about shit like this when not everyone has the same bodytype as you, retarded newfag.
>>
>>37534765
Didnt we have the same shit thread yesterday, fuck off OP we get it.
>>
>>37534765
What routine excersizes did you do specifically anon. Compounds/ hypertrophy?
>>
>>37534765
This is such bullshit. Ive been lifting for 2 fucking years and i look worse than dyels.
And here comes along this faggots and goes from looking like shit, to this. Fucking genetics.
>>
>>37534765
>>37534923
No way you get this in 7 months without roids. It would take double that as a bare minimum.
>>
>>37541467
Then change your routine. You don't have alien muscles that react differently to exercise.
Pick up a (decent) book on lifting and read it.
>>
This is normie copypasta probably a /fit/fag.
>>
>>37534793
how about doing it for yourself
you fucking fat autist
>>
File: 1496696478674.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496696478674.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
>>37541862
he posted like every day in those current body threads, even started trying to start them, until he got made fun of and told to fuck off to here.
>>
>>37541858
>you dont have alien muscles that react differently to exercise

literally wrong, if hes an indian shitskin for instance, he wont ever get a body like OP pic without 10 times the effort.
>>
>>37535082
This. It can only be about your own personal desire for gains.
>>
>>37541892
>how about doing something completely useless 4 yourself brah :))))))))))))))))
also nice projecting, i'm skinny and in good condition because i take care of myself, without wasting time at the gym like a pathetic tryhard like yourself.
>>
The thing that bothers me with lifting is that its just unnatural and stupid, literally stupid

Your body wasn'tn designed to lift shit on a metal bar, that ruins your joints and bones, and develops your body in a way that's artificial

Those greek statues are based on dudes who were fighters or they did calisthenics, or body weight exercises

Gyms are basically a scam for goys, you pay to be allowed to exercise? You dont need weights to be healthy, strong and beautiful

you can do that shit at home for free
>>
File: ride.jpg (236KB, 1677x809px) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
236KB, 1677x809px
who /wildride/ here?
>>
>>37535082
>>37541948
Make up your minds.
First people spew that robots need to life to be more respected and move into normiedom. Then they're told to do it for themselves but that doesn't matter a robot who has no personal need for muscles and gains.
>>
>>37542072
>being 62kg without looking like a skelly
how short are you?
>>
>>37541917
nice little story buddy. Whats the matter, pissed that I look better than you?
And I posted in maybe 10 threads in the past 7 months and didn't start a single cbt thread.
And I've been on r9k for 5+ years. But nice try.
>>
>>37542072
Am I the only one that prefers the middle over the right? His arms got better but I can't stand fat or skinny/fat bodies.
>>
>>37542185
171 cm
>JUST
atleast I have a pretty face
>>
>>37542195
dude you even sound like you post there every day. fuck off to soc as well
>>
>>37539239
>I've lifted for a year and it really doesnt work if you are a manlet with shitty body proportions
it does work but the progression is really slow. im 5'4 and I've been working out for three years. the muscle ive built is apparent but i cannot put on weight for shit. i keep on lifting anyways because my body feels like total shit if i don't work out for a couple of days.

>>37542105
your reason for lifting shouldn't matter if it gives you the motivation you need to keep exercising.
some men just want to be a meatheads, and some roasties just want to develop an ass they can strut all day. it depends on who you are - there are people out there who can't get into lifting and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
File: tumblr_mhi6btsJsX1qlxqw2o1_500.gif (1023KB, 420x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhi6btsJsX1qlxqw2o1_500.gif
1023KB, 420x233px
>>37534765
Good job on getting ripped, Anon. I really respect you for doing this, good luck in the real world.
>>
>>37542373
I lift so I can find faggots like you in real life and knock your fucking teeth down your neck.
>>
>>37542415
that's the spirit champ

og comment
>>
File: 1490012646505.jpg (90KB, 563x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490012646505.jpg
90KB, 563x675px
Nah wouldnt really go with my look or the rest of my body. I'm skinny so im already fine
>>
>>37542105
I was agreeing with the random anon who said it would be better with more of an intrinsic motivation. I would disagree with OP's points that seem to be based more around approval for others. Do it for yourself if you enjoy it, if not, don't.
>>
>>37542562
This.

Why I don't lift, OP? Because I don't have to kek I don't need to, I don't want to, I couldn'tn care for

lifting weights

I have everything you have with lifting, without doing it so

I like how I look, and how I spend my money and time
>>
>>37542001
What is a good program to do that shit at home?
>>
girl here

>>37534923
this is much hotter than >>37534765

hnnnnng skinny ottermode guys are so much hotter than bloated """supplemented"""" gymbros. unless you're trying to get a slutty clubthot, then i guess keep lifting
>>
>>37542211
I would never grow up to be a respectable looking man if I kept starving myself, I would just end up a sickly looking beta male
>>
>>37535122
>>37535417
>>37535065
>>37542072

you all look like disgusting, fat, bloated pieces of shit desu. put down the pizza boys
>>
>>37534950
Those women settled with betas
>>
>>37542700
>girl here

Okay friend
>>
File: myself.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
myself.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
>>37534923
>>37534765

What always sort of frustrates me about 'transformation' pictures is that the 'Before' always seems relatively well-off to begin with.

Anyway, I won't complain all too much.

Been lifting semi-regularly for the past month and making an effort to eat well. I've definitely gained a bit of size in my arms, although I've not eaten decently enough to shave off any of my excess belly fat.

Also, what can I pair up with shoulders? I did chest/triceps yesterday, will do back/biceps today, light legs later in the week (I also am jogging and ice skating), and then shoulders+???

I spent most of my youth being an ultra-skelly, so this has been an odd turn of events.
>>
>>37534765
>im also 6'3 so people are intimidated by me
>even managed to get a girlfriend
But that was a result of the confidence boost, not the lifting itself

How do u know?
>>
>>37534793
>ottermode
>attractive

High school confirmed
>>
>>37537901
hahaha you fucking idiot hahahah how you do you not know about the greek's love for physical fitness hahaha they made the olympics you fucking idiot
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-235956.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-235956.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37534765
>1 year in the gym so far
Im only 5'7 but getting fit helped alot with the ladies.
>>
>>37544417
What are your numbers?

I'm 5'7 but only half a year in and my lifts are shit. Barely scratching 2/1.5/1.25/0.5 and I'm wondering if it's still realistic to get 1/2/3/4 in a year.
>>
>>37544548
5'7, 143lbs, 9-10% body fat.
Can bench 150 lbs like 7 times or so.
And sorry, I don't know what you mean by those numbers.
>>
>>37544588
Thank you. They are the number of 20kg plates on each side for the big 4 lifts: OHP/bench/squat/deadlift

So that makes your Bench a 1.7. However I am 155lbs and with half the training so when cutting your number might not be all that bad. Still looking good for normie level even if /fit/ would call you a skeleton.
>>
>Lifted for 6 months or more
>Wrist and thumb sprain that won't heal
God hates me, my body hates me too.
>>
>>37544013
well the intimidation part I noticed before. Apparently I have that kind of face and vibe about me. A lot of people told me I kind of scare them, but now that I'm buff and shit its even more apparent.

Ah and the girlfriend part. I would never have the guts to ask my oneitis out because I had a very low opinion of myself and could not accept the possibility that someone would be attracted by me (which actually was the case). So after I got fit I started feeling better about myself and thought "hey maybe I'm not that bad". But also if I missed my chance with her I would regret it for the rest of my life, I just know that.
Anyway now we're together and holy shit am I enjoying it.
>>
tfw 2 smart to waste energy. and it completely doesn't matter to women! maybe it is a confidence boost to you, mr.insecurity
>>
>>37544696
I honestly don't even want to look "buff". I just want to look in shape. I know I would probably be way more buffed if I ate more, but that's not what Im after
>>
>>37544831
I said its a confidence boost to me.
>>
>>37544417
I'm 5'7'' too,been going for 7 years. I look like a running back
>>
>>37545472
and confidence is attractive to them I assume so hit the gym my niaagas
>>
File: cb05.jpg (54KB, 487x321px) Image search: [Google]
cb05.jpg
54KB, 487x321px
I look better than EVERYONE in this thread. You should not listen to mediocre goofs like OP. I've seen plumbers with better bodies than you. Fuck out of here you malformed shit. Lifting for a year and thinks he's tough shit, making threads and being "inspirational".
You're garbage, get the fuck out.

As usual, all replies without body pic attached will be completely ignored, good day
>>
>>37534765
I'm happy with my life without wasting my precious time on this unenjoyable shit tyvm.

How about actually do something with your life instead, and im not talking about some normie dream shit, just do something that you love and don't compromise on it, do the things you want to do with no compromise, the idea of considering what others think is so fucking backwards.

> also implying u have a gf
>>
>>37538405
Greyskull or SS
>>
>>37534950
>car
>money
>apartment
>drugs and or booze
>daddy issues.
>>
>>37545919
>As usual, all replies without body pic attached will be completely ignored, good day

Oh no. pls dont ignore me, you oh glorious king of the autists. Kek.
>>
>>37535065
HEY ITS THIRD NIPPLE DUDE I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS>
>>
>>37545919
>no legs shown
kekked
>>
>>37536712
Honestly lifting things up and down is not hard.
I used to do it smoking and drinking.
Honestly should do again.
>>
>>37536024
>average women fucking average men with average strength

Woah I think you might be onto something. Crazy
>>
>>37534923
>>37534765
looked better before
>>
I want to do two things in life:
-Learn an instrument
-Lift

I can do neither because my studies take me 80% my time, I barely find time for my job without endangering it...
>>
>>37534765
i don't want to deadlift or squat because i'm scared i'll fuck up my back
>>
>>37546360
FORM
O
R
M
>>
>>37534765
because I have a deformed chest.
>>
>>37545919
>gay tattoo
dropped
>>
>>37535359
Have you tried binding them down? Also wear a jacket.
>>
i genuinily tried everything. cardio, lifting,eating right.
i mean fuck i was already down to 1500 calories and im over 200lbs.
nothing worked. absolutely nothing. i lost like 10-15lbs at first then my body completely stopped. now i feel like a muscular gorilla with fat. someone please let me out of this hell.
>>
i do lift just i lost a lot of my muscle from a car accident. i am getting it back. we threw away my bench press, i was sad.
>>
>>37534765
>You need body mass to lift
>You need food to gain weight
>You need money to buy food
>You need a job to get money
>Nah but bro just eat lmao

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to raid my fridge for the few calories available to me.
>>
basically went from being fat to being dyel. i was happier when i was fat i think
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 317x475px
>tried lifting
>doesnt do shit because low T INFERIOR beta male genes

fuck it imma shoot heroin and eat peanutbutter cookies till I die
>>
File: tired wojak.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tired wojak.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>37534765

Lifting used to be my escape but I fucked my shoulder up doing bench presses.

I've probably spent 3000 dollars on chiropractic work and physical therapy just to get it useable.

Feels real bad man
>>
because i'm not a narcissist
>>
>>37534765
Lifting simply wouldn't be worth the effort for me.
>>
File: 1465929875849.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1465929875849.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>want to lift
>remember I broke my back a year or so back so I shouldn't
>>
Mainly because it won't just be that I'll start lifting. It'll become a hobby itself thus consuming the rest of my life. I don't want to give nearly enough shit about that.
>>
I dont have to, I hae a cute face and get compliments regularly.
>>
>>37549395
you won't post it thought because you're afraid that robots will either prove you wrong or make fun of your imperfections. you are trash - worse than everyone in this thread.
>>
File: helpme2.png (151KB, 313x291px)
helpme2.png
151KB, 313x291px
Do I have potential if I lift?
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.