[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw women want a man with goals and ambitions and a strong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496502794983.jpg (11KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1496502794983.jpg
11KB, 237x212px
>tfw women want a man with goals and ambitions and a strong drive
>tfw I am just exactly the opposite

Kek my shit up
>>
>>37534624
I used to have goals and ambitions. Then I realized looks are the only thing that matters in life
>>
>>37534684
You decides to give up and become a lazy piece of shit after you came up with a pitiful excuse.
>>
>>37534726
I do/ did twice even three times the work of others. Never got credit for it. Chad halfasses or does minimal work and gets praised. That a major blow to your self worth
>>
i predict too much shit in my life to not know that i'm going to be alone the rest of my life.

i can just feel it, it's my destiny, everything has been leading up to this.
>>
>>37534726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM give this video a view. Chad walks into a work interview and says literally nothing except "ok" and he gets the job. An average joe normie aces the interview and but the job was given to Chad anyway. Mind you this was made in the 80s, if anything the situation is even worse now in the feminized social media age.
>>
File: 1496355050139.png (657KB, 900x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1496355050139.png
657KB, 900x1010px
>>37534624
why would you want to let roasties near you?
>>
>>37534863
You're making shit up again, Stanley.
>>
>>37534902
Right, that's of course what happened, because you think he is a Chad (he's not) he got the job. Why do you so desperately want to believe complete bullshit?
>>
>>37534975
Because I am not a complete autist, my nigg
>>
>>37535071
What the hell are you talking about? Did you even watch the video?
>>
>>37534902
Damm that video kinda opened my eyes a bit more.
>if they're pretty you know they're smart
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.