[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done? >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1368660043377.png (633KB, 752x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1368660043377.png
633KB, 752x1002px
What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?

>tfw tonguefucking a girls ass
>>
fapped to a doujinshi
>>
Pissed on, inside and in the mouth of a girl
>>
I let my gf peg me regularly
>>
>>37534604

same but a girl (male)
>>
i touched my own weiner while imagining it going inside a vageener xD
>>
>>37534514
Let a girl eat my ass out. It was weird but kind of felt good too.
>>
>>37535394

same but a girl (male). i also farted in her (male) mouth.
>>
Helds hands with a girl
>>
>>37535408
YOU SICK FUCK
that is just fucking disgusting
you don't belong on this board
you don't even belong on 4chan
get the fuck
>>>/out/
you depraved degenerate son of a whore
>>
>>37535429

this is reddit tier humour lad.
>>
Took a used cotton panty from a trashcan while in a hostel in Japan where only cute girls were staying.
>>
>>37535367
Aren't you afraid of appearing less masculine to her?
>>
wearing a chastity device and having an online keyholder
though it wasnt as hot as i imagined it would be
>>
While we were on a trip, my sister had to stay in the same room and bed as I then while my sister was asleep I grope her boobs from behind.
>>
>>37534514
Used a Tokyo Ghoul eyepatch as a collar, tied my hands together, and stuck a vibrating toothbrush up my ass
>>
>>37537326
Also forgot there was a time on my 18th birthday, my cousin invited me to a nightclub along with her friends. I ended up getting drunk and doing french kisses with a sister of my cousin's friend who was also my same age and was drunk.
>>
i masturbated to dad
>>
>>37534514
>ITT: The gayest shit anon has ever done
>>
>>37534514
Got dressed up in a giraffe kigurumi with a matching, oversized pacifier and cammed for a daddy I met on Omegle. He taught me how to properly secure the pacifier in my mouth and other various kinds of self-bondage with a pretty heavy emphasis on ageplay.
I've lost even more weight since and was lucky enough to find a girlfriend, she thinks that ageplay is cute and frequently teases me about how little I am (I'm not).
>pic related, they're really comfy and pretty cute
>>
Furthest I ever got was groping a girls ass and cuddling with her twice.
Still farther than the many of us here right?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.