[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If for whatever reason, you had to frequently keep some high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: spirited-away.jpg (47KB, 702x527px) Image search: [Google]
spirited-away.jpg
47KB, 702x527px
If for whatever reason, you had to frequently keep some high school kid company, (be it your relative or your friend's kid etc etc) what wisdom/advice could you give to them?

How would you make sure they grow up to never become anything like us? Remember, you're constantly there in front of them, so do your best to guide them the right way while keeping them happy.
>>
>>37534451
I'd introduce them to drugs and crime.

I would rather be an alpha criminal than a beta law-abiding citizen.
>>
>>37534492
You'd just be a beta criminal, which is a failed one who ends up dead or in jail.
>>
>>37534566
Even alpha criminals end up dead or in jail.

t. cop
>>
File: 12938086_f520.jpg (39KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
12938086_f520.jpg
39KB, 520x390px
>>37534492
That's a no-no senpai.

Drugs and crime are bad for you. You have to help them become better than we are.
>>
>>37534451
If you want my advice: don't give unsolicited life advice. You have to really understand someone before you can give them meaningful advice, and to really understand them I think they have to be similar to you and have had similar experiences. Without that understanding you're just lecturing, just talking at them.
>>
You're going to die in the end, and therefore anything you do in life is meaningless since you will not remember it. Therefore do whatever the hell you want.
>>
THINK before doing/saying things
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.