[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your goals and aspirations robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: goals.jpg (82KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
82KB, 425x282px
Tell me about your goals and aspirations robots
>>
>>37534176
if you have them you don't belong here, fuck off
sage
>>
None.

I am finishing a 3 year IT course next week. I have not a single clue as to what I want to do next. Guess it's just working until retirement now.
>>
Move into the infosec industry.

Be the top of my field.

Be happy.
>>
>lods of emone
>small ~5-10 acre plot
>retire early
>homestead neet

Maybe a brewery, distillery, or winery too. I really like alcohol so it would be fun building up a brand and becoming successful. That would eat into my neet time though, so I'm unsure there.
>>
File: ffd.jpg (6KB, 183x276px)
ffd.jpg
6KB, 183x276px
>>37534176
Sidekick Karate master to chuck Norris
>>
>buy car
>stable job
>move out maybe roommate
>decide what to study
>go to uni

basic stuff really
>>
>>37534176
i really only have one goal
>become anime
>>
>>37534176
finding a girlfriend, at last
>>
i dont want to do anything. nothing matters
>>
>>37534368
Stupid failed normie

>waa I want le ebin girlfriend

Why?

Don't tell me you want le ebin sex or I'll fucking gut you
>>
>>37534396
I want a family later in life but I'm such a loser that this will never happen
>>
>>37534424
>kek

A family to spread your faulty genes?

Get real

Either way babies will be born in vitro soon, families will become a faint memory and that's for the best
>>
Kill my neighbor's dog
>>
Really, I don't need much to keep my person happy, I have most of what I need, right now, I need more money so I can have nice things, I could use more friends and as much as I hate to admit it I need a girlfriend sooner or later, in the long run, all my person truly needs to feel fulfilled and happy and enjoy living every day is a family, some kids, and a wife who I love with all my heart. But that last part's hard, and as long as I need to work I need to find meaning in my work, which means not dancing around to someone else's beat like a trained monkey, I need a platform for my voice to be heard, and an outlet for my creative energies.

Destiny is stronger than the wants of any one monkey, and it's mine to change the world, to have my voice heard, to influence the lives of those willing to hear me, whether finding true happiness is part of my journey or whether I must go on broken and unfulfilled for longer is not up to me, but my needs must be met for me to do what I am here for and I'm just not whole when I am alone.

In the long run I hold the vision of a home, not just for myself but a place to be a home for those who need it, property with organic farms and housing a community of myself and my family, those close to me who need a place to go, and whatever strays and vagabonds wander in and are willing to earn their way, it has horses, chickens, cows, vegetables, cannabis, greenhouses with fruits, dogs and cats, people, if there are enough children we can avoid sending them to school altogether. This isn't something I desire, or a goal in itself for me to work for, it's what I need, a place for me to go when I'm done with my work, a home where I can live and be happy and care for those I love and do what I need to do free of the distractions of the material world.
>>
>>37534176
Discard all illusion
Become the Tao
die
>>
>>37534491
>as I hate to admit it I need a girlfriend sooner or later,

lol
>>
My one dream in life is to become a glorious NEET. my free time between shifts consists of staring at my wall listening to ambient sound tracks or sitting here endlessly pressing the f5 key . I will have tons in savings as i don't eat much at all , tried a good diet and exercising but it meant nothing. I don't gain anything from working apart from more tiredness

why is it so hard to get neetbucks in the UK
>>
Live In a tent and move to the woods.

Fuck the spooky stories about the forrests, they are all bait
>>
>>37534565
i mean, im not like some virgin robot, had a girl living with me for a while but she ended up leaving because i didnt really want to be with her or commit to a relationship, ive been doing my own thing for years and I'm used to it but it's not really that good for me.
>>
I'd like to not feel like absolute shit one day

Not really doing anything to work towards it (unless you count not killing myself, which certainly feels like an achievement)
>>
I wanna write a story and for someone to read that story and like it. Thats it really. Like a book, tv show, whatever. I just want someone to be like "Oh thats cool I wanna read the next part" and theorise and speculate and all that good stuff.
>>
I don't know what I want. Nobody does.
If I had to GUESS I'd say it would something that's good.
>>
File: 1496535738023s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px)
1496535738023s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>37534176
I want to help teach some kids how to have fun in high school.
>>
File: 12938086_f520.jpg (39KB, 520x390px)
12938086_f520.jpg
39KB, 520x390px
>>37534355
My life is an anime senpai.

Tell me what it is you want.
>>
>>37534355
Your life could be one of those shitty isekai lns.Something like

I'm Stuck In A New World And My Sister Is A Sandwich?!?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.