[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop misusing the term "Beta", you are "Omegas"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: pepe-behind-the-meme-tout.png (574KB, 1359x712px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-behind-the-meme-tout.png
574KB, 1359x712px
Stop using the term betas all the time to mean autistic/socially crippled, omega is the term you're looking for.

beta is for the second in command, the ones who aspire to be alphas or that act submissive among their peers and follow alphas.

Omegas have no basically no friends and are not necessarily submissive, it's a completely different concept.

Beta=Submissive but social nu males

Omegas=no social life, either schizoid or autistic
>>
File: 1398876573187.jpg (9KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
1398876573187.jpg
9KB, 239x210px
Yeah you tell em, you clear up those misperceptions.

Betas need to fuck right off, this board is omega territory
>>
File: fail2.png (24KB, 846x575px) Image search: [Google]
fail2.png
24KB, 846x575px
>>37533513
What about if you have some friends, but are still a virgin loser who does severely autistic things like filming girls on the street and writing private fanfic starring said girls?
>>
>>37533563
If you're not submissive you're not beta

You sound like a gamma -, maybe delta +
>>
>>37533513

I don't think omega is the best term for robots.

True omegas on the wild are legitatemly ostracized. Watch a YouTube video on omega wolves. It's a sad thing. Poor wolf can't do anything about it.

Whereas we self ostrasize.
>>
>>37533610
Because humans are more complex animals and they get it subliminally that they are not wanted without the need of being torn into pieces by other human beings
>>
>>37533605
Post an infographic on these my g
>>
>>37533983
http://www.theearthchild.co.za/5-stand-personalities-alpha-beta-omega-gamma-sigma/
https://themindsjournal.com/alpha-beta-omega/
Alright I've done some research on these, I think I'm a Sigma.
>>
>no friends

i have no friends, just a girlfriend due to good looks.

what am i
>>
>>37533513
Most robots are submissive nu-males, though.
>>
File: zodiac.jpg (649KB, 4471x3346px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.jpg
649KB, 4471x3346px
>>37533513
>>37533563
>>37533605
>>37533983
>>37534067
This shit is the new zodiacs.
>>
>>37534570
Not really, those are redditors
>>
>>37534610
You guys are submissive, and you guys certainly aren't alpha. (Most of you guys, not all)

You guys are just a lot more self-aware and less cucked than redditors, but most of ya'll share a lot of beta/submissive traits
>>
>>37534630
>you guys are submissive

No

>And you certainly aren't alphas

Never implied we were, read what I wrote
>>
>>37534630
You take memeposting seriously, you either have autism or you are really young.
>>
File: received_1473881019335977.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
received_1473881019335977.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>37534601
The desire to belong or identifying things (including yourself) is strong man. It helps make what's abstract, more palatable.
But you're probably right, on some level I identify with all of them. The same to an extent with those 16 personality types
>>
>>37534644
Most of you guys are submissive. Stay in denial all you want.

You may not be the "textbook" definition of a beta (social and aspires to be alpha) but you certainly embody a lot of beta traits.
>>
>>37533513
Yeah

Alphas are the Chads who get all the girls and generally attract attention, fame and money just by being them

Betas are the cuck normies who follow along with the group and do whatever the alphas do in order to fit in and establish the authority of the alphas they follow in exchange for taking the leavings of the women the alphas are done fucking or get to date the girls while the alphas fuck them on the side

Omegas are you guys, the pathetic nerds who dont even fucking talk to anyone, just sit there quietly in the back and post pictures of frogs on the internet, who arent even cucks because to be a cuck you need a girl willing to be your gf in the first place
>>
>>37534666
So all the depression, how to get gf, autism, cringe threads on here are all 100% memes?

Gotcha
>>
>>37534681
Such as?

I literally am never submissive, I look always at peoples in the eyes, never hunch back, walk with my head held high
>>
>>37534694
They all started as memes, the board was mostly for SPD and omegas, idiots always fall for the memes and think they are in good company, the same happened to /n/ and in many other iterations of boards youngfag.
>>
>>37534701
>at peoples

I meant at people
>>
>>37534709
Alright, then you probably are an omega male, not a beta male.

My mistake.
>>
>>37534690
Don't forget the Gammas

The reclusive geniuses like Tesla, Heraclitus or Newton, I identify with them
>>
>>37534067
> Sigma
> They are a manipulative masterminds. They are like spiders, laying their traps and waiting for the opportune moment to pounce. They possess a cunning, intuitive mind and can sway people to their will.
You have to be over 18 in order to post here. MOOOOOOOOODS!
>>
>>37534741
Should probably specify Omega- cause youre definately not Omega+
>>
>>37534741
If you don't understand how memes and board culture work you will look like a fucking autistic sperg. all we have this days are idiots like you that don't lurk, low functional autists and normies flocking 4chan by the hundreds.
>>
>>37533513
>Beta=Submissive but social nu males

Not really. The true beta is literally the normal man. Married, suburban house, kids, middle class job... That's a beta.
>>
>>37534755
Except you're most likely not a genius.
>>
>>37534763
How does any of that correlate to being underage?
>>
>>37534778
No that's an omicron or maybe Theta depending on the income
>>
>>37534776
I'm sorry i made you mad. :)

I'll lurk more.
>>
>>37534755
made up by betas to make them feel less shitty about being betas, Tesla was a beta cuck who got his lifes work stolen by the alpha Edison, Newton was such a beta he died a virgin, true geniuses like Einstein and Da Vinci were alphas in addition to their creative talent
>>
>>37534783
Because these are thoughts of a typical teen edgelord.
>>
>>37534805
>Tesla was beta

Never shwon sign of being submissive

Try again

>Newton was such a beta he died a virgin

He simply didn't care and had more interesting things to do than sticking his dick in a wet hole

Also Da Vinci was gay
>>
>>37534776
>memes
>board culture
Topkek. It's either a meme or unironic shitposting. Whichever is most convenient for the arguement. For someone who claims not to be beta you sound beta as fuck m8
>>
>>37534799
Are you autistic enough to think you can make anybody mad in an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>37534823
top bait, take your (you)
>>
>>37534829
Lot of people get mad here, and even admit to it. Unless they are all just memeing, right?

You sound pretty mad. :)

I already apologized, though. And i meant it
>>
>>37534822
>Never shwon sign of being submissive
how much more submissive can u possibly be than to have your invention stolen by a dude who copies it then patents it makes millions of dollars and hires you to work for him and make him more money

>Also Da Vinci was gay
often the most alpha of men are, once you reach a certain level of alpha all women are attainable and thus they lose what makes them attractive and you grow to appreciate the aesthetics and genuine character of men more than your base urge to reproduce
>>
>>37534851
Unless you have low functional autism, you would realize that most of the time those were just bored people shitposting and fucking with you
>>
>>37534857
>how much more submissive can u possibly be than to have your invention stolen by a dude who copies it then patents it makes millions of dollars and hires you to work for him and make him more money

He was tricked, he didn't give it to him wllingly, a rabit getting killed by a wolf isn't submissive
>>
>>37534869
K, whatever you originally tell yourself. :)
>>
>>37534807
Ah, well I see what you mean.
http://daxgray.com/what-is-a-sigma-male/
I read this and yes, haha I identify with something positive (while I'm on /r9k/) and supposedly rare, but I try not to be a delusional fuck and think about examples to see if it's true or not.
I just beat my own drum man, I sometimes wear heelys to my college campus with no shame.
>>
>>37534903
I still come to 4chan to fuck with autists and people that can't into memes and imageboards They really take everything seriously and are legit happy when someone takes their bait, the idea of them feeling superior while they waste their life farming (you) in this place still amuse me.
>>
>>37534067
Are you sure you're not just gamma who thinks he's sigma?
>>
>>37533513
>Beta=Submissive but social nu males
>Omegas=no social life, either schizoid or autistic
Accurate, but these are loose definitions not set in stone. Though becoming alpha is difficult and impossible for some, most can become a beta or omega depending on their choices.

If an omega like us wants a social life and a gf we have to adopt normy bullshit and fawn over Chad, we turn into betas.
>>
>>37533513
What would I be?

>Solid core group of irl friends that I see weakly and hang out with often
>Lots of online friends that I talk to daily
>Dates often
>Has had long term 2+ year relationships
>Knows exactly what he wants in a girl and will leave her if she doesn't match
>Is financially well off
>Completely happy and content with life outside of not having a girlfriend
>>
Alpha: Chad, Stacy, AU Pepe, Fulfilled Pepe
Beta: Tyrone, Jamal, Smug Pepe (some timelines)
Gamma: Smug Wojak, Smug Pepe (some timelines), Bartender Wojak, Calm Wojak, Silentoad, some Normalfags
Delta: "Warm Face" Wojak, Sad Pepe, some Normalfags
Omega +: Poopoo Pepe, Apu Apustaja, le shiggy Donatello, Pretty Princess Wojak, all Beta Uprising Pepes and Wojaks
Omega -: Frustrated Wojak, Yippity-dibgle-doo, Good Boy Pepe
Sigma: Hijak, Smug Zone / #justwojakthings, Bowser Man
Lambda: Gay Chad
>>
>>37535061
I may have to read more about what people agree gammas are like before being confident. But what I read about Sigmas, like I was explaining in >>37534906 so much of that matches with my thought process throughout daily life. If the lows of my depression weren't so low sometimes, I'd say I'm a perfect fit for what that guy described as a Sigma.
>>
>>37535223
Lol
Smug pepe s the very opposite of beta

He's dominant, careless and cool, he's an omega+
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.